Overheard coworkers making fun of me again

>Overheard coworkers making fun of me again

I quit one job because I was bullied, I liked this one though. Will it be a repeat? How would I assert my dominance in your country?,

stop being a fucking poofta that's how

Maintain neutral or angry face expressions, invade their personal space often and stand up straight. Das it. Fuck them in the ass if you can.

Just ask him/her "What the fuck you cunt/twat/bitch say about me?". And make an eye contact, with rising your eyebrows to show you're serious.

Dont I have to push them or something for maximum effect?

No, that counts as an assault.
You don't want to show yourself as an agressive moron, you want them to know that you only attack if irritated beyond the line.

rare flag

>1st month at work
>Overhear coworkers
>"Hehe yeah, I bet user talks to himself! Hahahhaa!"

Why are people so heartless?

You need to be able to withstand insults. It is unfair and unfortunate, I know. But life is way better when you stop caring about what others think or say about you. As long as you know you are not doing a disservice to you or the people around you, keep it up. Do not stop for lack of confidence. You can count on yourself more than you give you credit for.

Piss plate (kusipelti) and hate stock cube (vihaliemikuutio) are Finnish classics.

Any new element introduced to existing system makes the elements of the system be defensive for some time. You just have to wait, m8.

I just want people to like or at least respect me. What makes me deserving of insults more than anyone else?

He'll have to wait for a damn long time now.
First impressions are of massive importance, and sometimes takes years before one even gets the chance to dispell them.
Lesson for life: you only get once chance at first impressions.

Well, he can just ignore them. If you don't give any signs of attention at all, it shall irritate them to the point they start making moves against themselves.

Give them your angry man look. After some time that'll know something's up and they'll be respectful to you and even try to make up for the insult they made by being nice.

Only girls get respect by smiling and being gay nice, man have to earn it.

yeah, pretending to be aloof and retard is the best course of action.

>gets thrown a piece of paper
>look back
>do nothing

An Indian giving advice on how to treat women.

Are you retarded? Where's the advice on treating women in my post?

>gets thrown a piece of paper
Nah, in that case it counts as a physical contact. I recommend answerring with throwing a printer or scanner back at him.

I'm sorry Sanjeet I appreciate the attempt but I honestly don't think this works here

Oh, I'm sorry, I just assumed you were talking about women because "giving them your angry man look" only works for people that can actually back it up, and not cucks who hear shit being said about them and don't enter the room right then and there.

>this is what the average indian man thinks he looks like

If you are more confident, people tent to respect that. Try doing stuff to better yourself like walking or anything that can make you feel better in your own skin.

RARE

When you hear them again pass through them, and look at them like they were fucking animals, and be really fucking smug about it, if you get angry they win

I'm so scared to get a job beyond just simple retail shit. Like how the fuck do people even do serious jobs? Ones where a boss makes you do a project or makes you come up with a solution to a problem just gives me so much anxiety just thinking about it.

You get used to it really quickly. It only sounds scary. Also they don't put you in a seriously responsible and autonomous position at first anyway.

Break into their house and fill their bed with spiders.

Yes but having to do a project and even having to worry about it and work on it at home? I'd fucking quit or kms. I'm not mentally fit for such a thing.

Lol
Kys

The vast majority of jobs don't require that. It's not like the only two options are "grocery store shelf stocker" and "Guy that handles every aspect of management and financial decisions for a massive company".

I mean like if your boss says I need you to get a spreadsheet of all of the finances from last quarter then cross that with x source then make a report over your results. That's the kind of shit I see in office work in movies. I'd fucking die.

And I'll add people usually expect shit from me like at an internship I had because I have a good vocabulary (not hard to accomplish where I live) and because I bring up "intellectual" topics sometimes but I literally can hardly do anything beyond just taking very basic orders and usually have to have them repeated.

it's not like you will be given such task before someone actually shows you how it is done, user

I'm from the US. If people did this at my job I could anonymously snitch on them. If I would depends on what was actually said and how much I hate that particular coworker. I wouldn't waste my time most of the time. I only had to do that once and I did it on behalf of someone else.

Me irl

How do you act at work?

Why are they making fun of you?

Stand up to them faggot, if they escalate beat one of them up.