Half in the Bag: Suicide Squad

The Hacks are back to give their opinion on the latest piece of capekino

youtube.com/watch?v=ePoxmPMwJNQ

They need to put Rich in more episodes so he can afford to feed his retarded brother.

>RLM
>capekino

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Doesn't Rich read comics? I'd like to see that perspective on this movie too since it adds a whole new level of shittiness.

It kind of bothers me that they apparently completely missed the prison guard handing Harley the cell phone. There's plenty of things to harp on that didn't make sense, but instead they spend time complaining about stuff that actually did make sense. Like the fact that the actual mission the group was sent on had absolutely nothing to do with stopping the main villain, and was just a rescue mission. It all just makes them seem like they didn't actually pay attention the movie that they're criticizing.

> Doesn't Rich read comics?
He seems to mostly be a Marvel guy, specifically Spider-Man. He did mention that he tried to get Jay and Mike to read DKR and they declined because, rightfully, they think a movie should stand on it's own

And it makes you look retarded for paying close attention to such a bad film

>It all just makes them seem like they didn't actually pay attention the movie that they're criticizing.

It's clear they don't give a shit about cape movies, but those reviews are always the ones that get the most views. I mean Civil War got almost twice as many views as Green Room a movie they actually enjoyed

The Re:View episode of Erasherhead has got to be their least viewed review, but it was a movie Jay and Josh love

You don't have to pay close attention unless you're so ADD-addled that following single sentences is impossible for you. There's a scene where the entire focus is the guard blatantly running up to Harley and putting a cellphone in her hand in front of the other guards. It even stands out because of how stupid it is that nobody fucking questions what the fuck he's doing, and the RLM guys actually laugh about the scene later in the video, yet they apparently missed everything that happened.

people are a lot more interested in watching people tear into things than watching people praise something. Schadenfreude and all that.

He's more of a Marvel guy and said he stopped reading regularly around the '90s

Judging from the review this movie sounds terrible

You're catching up just now

It has obvious problems that even positive reviews can't avoid mention

He's stated in the PreRec streams that he hasn't read a comic book in years, and that he doesn't get why Mike always asks him to talk about superhero movies on Half in the Bag.

He's not a gamer but that doesn't stop him from doing Previously Recorded...

>Whining about women getting punched
>Blaming all the problems on the executives

>not a gamer
well he sure acts like a Sup Forumsirgin being all pc master race

>Not acknowledging the spectrum of Sup Forums movies like capekino and kilokino.

>>Whining about women getting punched
This triggered me. It's Harley Quinn! She's a violent psycho and helps one of the most evil men in DC with a ton of murderous schemes. She also slashed at Batman with a knife. It's perfectly fine to punch her. The hammer of justice is unisex.

>Reddit Letter Media

It almost like movies can have flaws but ultimately still be enjoyable.

If a sandwich has some shit in it, even a little, you shouldn't eat it.

Are you guys going to start a petition to shut down Red Letter Media now?

>He seems to mostly be a Marvel guy, specifically Spider-Man

He mentioned he was some time ago but also that he felt like marvel very much didn't want him to be one

That's a shit comparison.

big 2 comics! too shitty for even rich evans

HOH YOU FUCKER

He "reads comics" like a lot of people from Sup Forums "read comics".

That is to say he sometimes reads Wikipedia, makes a bunch of assumptions about stuff he hasn't read and pretends it's truth.

I cringe whenever he tries to talk about comics.

Or that the film is so damn horrid that even blind fanboys have to jump through hoops to defend it.

I love these guys but basically every capeshit review they do is retarded. I didn't even like this movie but I'm sure the review would still make me irritated. It's like they actually do the 'shut your brain off' meme when they go to a superhero movie.

What's the problem? There don't read comics so they don't review on the basis of "not muh..." and "good/bad adaptation" a lot of people here prefer. As for "shut your brain off", well no shit, mindless, zany characters and silly plots are all you're getting from capes in best case scenario. If you watch superhero movies for oh so deep themes and shoe-horned religious imaginary you're delusional.

> Blaming all the problems on the executives
What's wrong with that? The stories about extensive reshoots and edits to change the entire tone have been known for months

yeah, wtf was that about? I thought it was going to be a joke of some kind but instead Jay just goes on about how it's weird how women to get punched in this movie

I'd almost say Ghostbusters damage control, but they keep shitting on that movie

exactly

I'm not a fan of that way of thinking. By saying capes are only mindless fun we're really limiting ourselves as a genre.

The tone was shit from the beginning, as was the writing the moment they though of putting Harley Quinn in it. Anyone who thinks the tone would be good if not for the executives is fucking retarded.

What was wrong with the tone.

A lot of casuals like this movie so you can't pin it down on rabid fanboys when somebody tries to defend it.

Gangster goth my god I could not think of a description for Leto's Joker to save my life.

Honestly I've never seen Eraserhead, so I'm holding off on that video until I get caught up. I think there's a number of folks in the same boat.

>that joke about Max Landis
RLM bringing the savage bantz.

>Every shitty reviewr says the movie is shit
>Every trustworthy reviewer says the movie is shit
>Every popular youtube reviewer says the movie is shit
>DC fags can't fathom the idea their shitty movie is bad
loving
every
laugh

He's a Marvelcuck that's only read the most popular DC stuff like Killing Joke.

He's a straight white male.....Marvel basically hate his guts.

Liked the hot topic comparison.