What is the consensus on this show?

What is the consensus on this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y2HU5riUsk
youtube.com/watch?v=PzS1EAHo-vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty funny, and Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy are both pretty hot so it's not bad

Takes a bit of a downturn when Gibby becomes a main character though

Story? How the hell did this happen?

>when you accidentially edit in the """"outtakes"""" into the actual show

dan kino

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y2HU5riUsk

Its fucking great

Reminder that the episode where they guess the number of fat cakes to get the big locker is one of the greatest episodes in sitcom

ICARLY ICARLY I DON'T CARE IF YOU LOOK LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON

dan got away with a lot of questionable content

there are 15 holes in that image.
Dan has violated every single hole.

she has a bra on in the original this is photoshopped. welcome to Sup Forums friendo

I remember the episode, this scene is backstage on a play and they're getting into costume

Its only funny on the first watch

I knew a group of art majors at my school who constantly talked about this show when it still aired. I guess they saw Spencer as their sort of mentor since he portrayed an artist.

I had to see it for myself to know what they were talking about. I ended up liking it, kek. It was a comfy show. The humor is dry, sometimes implied, somewhat sarcastic and not forced or vulgar.

AND FREDDY GON FILM THE REACTION

>how to spot a pedo

I remember jerking off to the scene where Sam forced some kid to run lotion on her feet when I was a teen

when I was in high school my ex always had this show on in the background when I was eating her out

My girlfriend in college used to watch it all the time. Not bad especially for background noise. I've also jerked it many times to Cosgrove and McCurdy.

15? Its 12 holes all together ya cunt.

She would rather look at Gibby than you user, how does that feel?

>gibbaay

gibby was the opposite of beans from even stevens, the more gibby the better

What is this guy's name again?

Gibby's youtube channel is a goldmine.

youtube.com/watch?v=PzS1EAHo-vU