What was Sauron's tax policy?

What was Sauron's tax policy?

I'm just now realizing I'm such a fucking normie, I watched all three films and I have no idea what Sauron's fucking motivation is. What was his endgame? To "rule" middle-earth? What does it even mean to rule middle-earth?

to control the middle earth and keep things from coming into and out of the outer earth and inner earth.

Mordor was a libertarian tax free haven.

What we really need to talk about is Gondor's xenophobic immigration policy? How many refugee orcs will they shut out? They are a peace loving, simple people.

Sauron was corrupted by Morgoth (a higher being than Sauron and literally the source of all evil in the world) so I assume he just wants to end everything like Morgoth did.

zero tax rate. Orcs werent paid they were in the army through fear.

Neither Sauron nor Morgoth wanted to end everything mate
They wanted to rule everything absolutely, enact their will alone on the world
Ungoliant is the one that wanted to destroy

So it's the ol' Control and order are ebil meme.

Reins into grains.

Be a slave or be a farmer.

To enact a tax on all untilled land and subsidies for industries
Why else do you think the Ents and elves hated him? They lived in forests and Hobbits were standing in the way of industry so Saruman used eminent domain to help industrialize the Shire over the objections of rural and suburban idiots

Was this Morgoth mutha even mentioned in the movie trilogy? Been years since I watched them.

yes, it's only a meme because unimaginative fantasy "writers" aka videogame and RPG story hacks ripoff LOTR wholesale.

Yes.

>A Balrog of Morgoth

I think that's the only time, though.

He's mentioned in the final Hobbit film when Galadriel fights Sauron.

Meant for

>leading masses of industrial laborers to overthrow the nobility

Was the whole thing an anti-Soviet allegory?

AnCap*

He probably just took everything. Fucking penis potatoes man.

>allegory
triggered

at the very most, gondor is byazantium and the orcs are mongol-mudslimes
other races of men are loosely based on different europeans, like rohan is the eternal anglo before the normie invasion.

tolkien really hated allegory though tbqh.

Morgoth wanted to undo Eru/Valar's works and creations whilst Sauron wanted dominion/order over Middle Earth