An Inconvenient Sequel

>in theater to watch Dunkirk
>trailer for this flick comes on
>it's a 7 minute long monstrosity
>people start jeering and booing, someone says "get on with it!"
At least they got the title right, inconvenient as fuck.
What is Al Gore thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms5d9RN0WzY
strawpoll.me/13491782
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

giv gymnist gf

based

this graph totally deflates his hole narrative

holy shiet

You just KNOW

Who's that? How the fuck does she have those muscles, she must be fucking 14?

>everyone laughed at me a decade ago for saying manhattan would be underwater by now
>manhattan got hit by a hurricane and had some flooding so my moronic prediction is totally vindicated

damn this girl is cute!!

Iowan here, it's Shawn Johnston, she's a gymnast and was on the US Olympic team twice I think. She's from Iowa too so they talk about her non stop on the news here since there is nothing else to talk about.

just noticed the 2008...she must be a washed up hag by now...

I sort of want to watch it
He sort of BTFO himself after none of his ridiculous ultimatums came true.
What could the sequel POSSIBLY be about other than being hilariously bad "nu-h i was right all along" asspull

Honest question: why not use sex to sell the climate change theory?

good idea

id warm her globe

He's probably going to pretend Obama single-handedly averted the global climate apocalypse, and Glormald Blampf is going to ruin or has ruined everything.

Holy fuck dat ass

She's still fit, look her up

Anyone else notice this?

if you touch a cunny you instantly cummy, all politicians know this

touching = RAPE

>As a proportion of global GDP

Dumb fuck.

Thanks for your "Things That Didn't Happen" script, make sure to keep shopping it around.

Manhatten under water is a 47 year old prediction and it isn't because things such as CFC bans in those interim 47 years.

Stupid fuck.

She was clearly moving when the picture was taken so maybe it only looks like hoverhand.

In the trailer he literally says something like "almost every country on earth has committed to lowering their pollutant output", so I'm here thinking: why do we need this movie then if everyone is already working towards the goal?

I still don't get what's so bad about climate change.

So the planet gets a little hotter. Have people seriously never heard of the water cycle?

More heat = more rain + wind = natural energy

If anything Environmentalists should be happy. Worst case scenario we get a jungle planet.

So what if the water level rises, am I seriously supposed to care about a bunch of senator's beach houses?

Shawn really makes my taco pop.

It's going to wreak havoc on the outdoor crops, specifically 3rd world countries creating another migrant crisis.

If you look at historical climate change you'd also see the amount of change to the coast lines are huge.Hundreds of millions of people will be affected.

Then there is the increased risk of a pandemic caused by those jungles

Too bad climate change has such a weak and uncharismatic advocate. The truth is we don't know the full extent of what climate change will do for sure but it be nice to not have to find out ideally.

I want taste that girl so bad senpai

>in theater with other low IQ retards that watch Nolan flicks
>surprised they don't care about the environment
What a twist, Jesus will fix it anyway! Praise Allah

Post gymnic pusys

Not in the least. She's still a ten. She really doesn't look much different at all.

literally /ourguy/

Go here instead.

/ourautist/

Private jets are expensive user and Al Gore doesn't economic.

Because China and the US makes more air pollution then the rest of the world combined

>theory
Mass culling of brainlets when?

thanks bruh.

It's a theory you retard, there is not indisputable proof.

The problem is not that the Earth has never been this hot before, It's that it's never risen as much as quickly.

An Inconvenient Sequel: Moving Goalposts

Who's Al Gore...?

t. underage

Any gifs of stress incontinence from her?

Most of the world's major cities are near the sea and a significant amount of the world's population lives near the sea (a few billion). Flood that and you have massive financial loss and a massive refugee crisis, especially from third world which don't have the means to stop the flooding. And why would environmentalists be happy when all sorts of species would go extinct due to them losing their habitats?
Also, how are we going to get a jungle planet if the jungles are getting cut down?

trump portrayed as the villian had everyone in my theater in a belly laugh

I remember when his first movie said New York would be underwater by 2020.

>Doesn't understand what a theory is
>Calls others brainlets
holy fucking lmao at your life buddy

curb monkeys from overpopulating

also, global warming is a capitalists dream come true, its like youre in war with the planet, but the only way to fight it is with innovation and technology.

>buildings and vehicles are more weatherproof than they used to be and public services are more efficient
TAKE THAT SCIENCE FAGS I TOLD YOU EXXON WAS RIGHT ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING!!!!

>tfw trump will be portrayed as a villain for the rest of written history and literature
>tfw trump will be remembered as the least capable and most corrupt president in US history
>tfw he dies in prison

not really a theory it's an observable thing that is happening.

wtf now i love little girls and cherrypicked science servile to the establishment's politic narrative

>If anything Environmentalists should be happy. Worst case scenario we get a jungle planet.
rapid temperature rise is awful for jungles, it's one the main causes of desertification outside of logging.

>I LOVE IT

Yeah, fuck all that bio-diversity.

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

Wow they're showing Dunkirk in North Korea?

kill yourself

nothing will happen

those tits are the perfect size :3

kek nice distraction tactic like this is supposed to have some 1:1 correlation with climate change

fucking dunce

>muh science, muh climate change
genuinely no one cares, fuck OFF already

I also love how all their little graphs the IPCC and NASA etc. produce they leave out the latest little ice age we are currently getting out of and the medieval warm period that was much hotter than we are today.

t. flyover faggot

>another migrant crisis
build wall

climate change is 99% politics and 1% science.

only retards that eat up the msm narrative and treat science as a new religion believe in this blatantly lying hack

hey, will britain go underwater?

I'm literally shaking right now. I thought we were all supposed to be under water by now? Aren't we passed the tipping point. So glad he has made another movie, please save us green jesus.

>She's still a ten
Riiight

Even if all the sea ice melted, it wouldn't raise that high, maybe a couple of yards higher, knee deep for most, what's more likely to happen is desert encroachment from another dustbowl due to all the defunding of nature conservancy.

YES FIGHT PEOPLE WE MUST FIGHT. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SCIENCE, IT'S SETTLED. WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO DEBATE. WE MUST FIGHT THE NON BELIEVERS. FOR OUR WORLD IS AT STAKE. TRUST ME PEOPLE I KNOW. HUMANITY IS DOOMED IF WE DON'T FIGHT. FIGHT THEM ALL. And send me money and support taxes.

Trump will have to do a lot of terrible shit to bump off LBJ, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama from that title.

I'm sure you'd be on the right side of that purge, now, wouldncha buddy?

His name is already dirt with anyone who isn't a die hard Trump supporter(blind)
He has had almost nothing but wall to wall scandals since he was elected and is under investigation. His own press secretary quit because he was fed up dealing with the heat from Trump's steaming turds. Anyone who still thinks Trump is a competent leader is never going to think anything but that.

>Clinton
>Bad leader
>anyone but fucking Grant being the worst president
>Anyone else even being a contender
Holy shit you stupid faggot how can you be so wrong?

>all to wall scandals
nothing holds water, all brought up/manufactured by the butthurt leftist media that shilled so hard for Hillary and then got BTFO

>It's going to wreak havoc on the outdoor crops...

I stopped reading your post right there. Are you not aware that a higher density or CO2 in the atmosphere results in higher crop yields?

>the current state of Sup Forums

>He has had almost nothing but wall to wall scandals since he was elected and is under investigation
Are you retarded? Who are the people that create these "scandals"? What have they wanted since before Trump was even running?
Think for a minute you dumb cunt.
And you have the gall to call others "blind"

literally already has. It took years for audio evidence of Nixon being complicit in a conspiracy to obstruct justice to surface. Trump fucking voluntarily confessed to it to NBC and the failing fucking NYT for no goddamn reason. His tweeting about "tapes" directly led to the formation of the special counsel that is now investigating him for the obstruction that he keeps confessing to. The Reagan administration was always haunted by the revelation that they had negotiated with Iran to hold the hostages until after election day as a way to keep bad news hurting Carter. Trump's fucking Jr just tweeted the evidence that their campaign was blatantly doing worse with Russia. Nice b8 though.

What theater did this happen at? I'm seeing Dunkirk on Sunday at Alamo Drafthouse so it better not be them.

you're an idiot

I'm with this user.

LISTEN GANG, WHO YOU GONNA TRUST? A BUNCH OF SCIENCE FAGS OR LITERALLY EXXON?

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT GLOBAL WARMING DOESN'T EXIST AND POLLUTION ISN'T BAD BUT IF IT WAS BAD IT'S BETTER FOR CROPS YA DINGLEBERRYS READ A FRIGGING BOOK

Yes I realize the media has tried to smear Trump with many "scandals" but what immoral action do you have proof of Trump doing. for example
>LBJ covered up the deliberate Israeli attack on the Liberty
>Reagan and the Iran-Contra affair
>Bush snr. arming Hussein
>Clinton adultery
>Bush jnr. 9/11
>Obama fast and furious

LBJ
>slammed his dick on tables a lot and passed the Civil Rights Act
Reagan
>Sold weapons to the Ayatollah in order to finance rightwing Nicaraguan paramilitaries with the proceeds and faked Alzheimer's to escape punishment
Bush
>helped Reagan do all of those things, but then handled the Gulf War pretty well, raised taxes after promising not to and got thrown out
Clinton
>Redefined the Democratic Party as more business-friendly and rule-of-law, got his dick sucked and fucked around, was impeached by the Gingrich's Rough Riders and lived to tell the tale
Bush
>used torture, spied on Americans unconstitutionally, began drone strikes, started two huge wars that are still basically going on, created the conditions for the Great Recession
Obama
>basically expanded everything Bush did that was bad, behaved very cautiously toward the rest of the Middle East, tried to pivot to China, pissed off Netanyahu and Putin to no end, and passed a healthcare bill that made extreme conservatards chimp out for the following seven years

I don't know man, after typing that all up I'd already put Trump in the middle tier, and it's been only six months. He's instituted a travel ban that was ineffective at protecting the country and only empowered the Democrats, aligned himself with really shitty healthcare bills that are deeply unpopular, keeps reacting to a Watergate-style investigation in very disturbing and suspicious ways, and has not displayed an ability to handle a real crisis when it does appear.

I do think it's based that you left Carter off the list. I don't know if that was intentional or not.

Underated.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms5d9RN0WzY

>hole

What are monsoons? Hurricanes? Pestilence?
Dumbass.

>not even two posts after user mentions that diehard Trump supporters will never change
"lol cuck butthurt leftist media shill shill Hillary BTFO"

I'm genuinely starting to think the people who post like this are bots

>The damn liberals are bullying Trump and making things up to discredit him!
>That's only okay when Sup Forums does it to someone else!
Actually scratch that not even Sup Forums likes him anymore
strawpoll.me/13491782
Here's a Sup Forumsl saying he's a failure as a president.

>LBJ covered up the deliberate Israeli attack on the Liberty
Donald Trump's transition team leaked top secret intel to Russia resulting in the death or disappearance of dozens of American assets
>Reagan and the Iran-Contra affair
Donald Trump raped a kid a bunch of times in 1994 and has been reliant on Russian money since he lost all his dad's money in Atlantic City
>Bush snr. arming Hussein
Trump just made a billions dollar arms deal with the Saudis.
>Clinton adultery
Grab the by the pussy.
>Bush jnr. 9/11
Trump. Biggest political scandal in American history.
>Obama fast and furious
Started under Bush administration. Scandal created by the NRA to cover the fact that literally all guns being smuggled into mexico being used in the drug war are coming from America.

Yeah Carter was ineffective not evil, I also left Nixon off the list because his attempt to return to the gold standard outweighs watergate

On that topic, it looks like Lopez Obrador is going to win Mexico's Presidential election based on his strong opposition to the "gunwalking" scheme the DEA used. It was that unpopular.

I live near Seattle and when Trump came on screen everyone went silent. During the trailer you could tell everyone felt weird. When it was over there were a few awkward laughs but nobody went "booo" or "fuck yeah that's awesome!".