Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #851

"The autistic girl is going to get raped by fat black Faye" edition

Why do you assholes like this pile of garbage? It's fucking terrible.

yes we all enjoy cake for breakfast

I just noticed that Blackfaye has enormous baps.

she pretty much has enormous everything

i only know this comic because it is posted here. i forgot a lot of things from high school and this could have stayed in that garbage pile.

All I want is more semi-nude brown autist waifu

ol Hacks finally gets to put his autism to good use because Brun's dialogue is dead on

we don't we just want the creator to stab himself for a third time

I like Fat Black Faye (FBF). I like her because she's actually FAT, unlike Faye who was always ambiguously curvy.

There was a stretch of strips about six months ago where Faye seemed to get chubbier, and I started to hope against hope that Jacques would actually fatten her up and make that a plot point. But a week or so later she was back to normal. My only conclusion is that he briefly forgot how to draw her.

Isn't this the bakery that supplies stuff to the coffee shop?

Brun is going to deliver the pastries, likely still wearing the bow. She'll encounter Clinton, who's there (at the behest of the Adorable Meddling Tranny) to smooth things over with Emily so they can resume a regular friendship, and awkward interaction will ensue. Somebody will say something sarcastic. She'll get his phone number again. Hanners will make the situation more awkward. This situation segues into Faye and Bubbles coming to the coffee shop after work, for more robo-lesbian shipbait.

There, that's the next three weeks of comics.

this can be as unnaturally referential and unnecessarily quirky as it wants, i think this is pretty qt

Is this the first time she's smiled in one of her appearances?

Hello Jacques.

>he briefly forgot how to draw her
that implies he ever knew

the only consistent thing about jeph is his impressively reliable update schedule

Nobody likes this pile of garbage, it's a pile of garbage.

It's the webcomic equivalent of a soap opera, complete with low production value, an impossibly large rotating cast, and a baffling web of social relations that would likely cause insanity to behold if someone ever graphed it.

It's also, if you pay attention, a very in-depth and telling self-portrait of the psychology of the broken thing who draws it- a pouty, opinionated, pretentious, untalented, hypersensitive manchild who desperately wants to be a young, attractive girl who makes sarcastic comments for a living.

I fucking wish I made nearly 100k a year from Patreon alone.

All true, but by that same token you can tell a lot about people who congregate together just to hate things.

I'm just here for the edits, tranny fucking,and robo lesbian shipping.

>Nobody likes this pile of garbage, it's a pile of garbage.
We all agree to that, apparently. What I don't get is WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THREADS?!

>stab himself for a third time

He stabbed himself a second time?

We want to see the wrecks.

Though we used to be here because we had Handy Jay, Drawfriends, and quality edits.

Now, nothing.

The first stabbing was a lot more obscure, you probably haven't heard of it.

Handy Jay's will return to us one day like the prodigal son. Just have faith.

Some day