Anyone watched any Ozark yet?

Anyone watched any Ozark yet?

On ep. 2 now.
Enjoying it so far.

>Retard
>You can't use that word. Ever.
Fucking SJW shit.

The FBI agent just called all muslims narrow minded people who fly planes into buildings in ep1.
I know Netflix is SJW HQ, but that sounded abnormally rational for them.

Yeah it's cuckold kino

Also I like the girl from the Americans.
I want her to talk demeaning to me in that southern accent.

So is it gud?

Pretty good, typical netflix muh strong women over- and or undertones, but all in all, good enough to give at least 2-3 episodes a go and see how you like it.

Cool gonna give it a go. Really dig the premise.

UGH DAD ITS 2017 ITS NOT OKAY TO SLUTSHAME

I avoid anything with Jason Bateman.

It wasn't even legit.
The whole "don't call people retarded" line was used to scam to get a woman to take his bait.

almost done with ep 4. meh. it's not terrible but bateman isn't really right for this role, he sucks. laura linney is a really underrated actress though.

they're entirely different shows, but this feels kind of like an amped up version of bloodline

What happened to colors?

Yeah but his retarded daughter actually said the second thing

Wtf I love Ozark now. Gonna go watch

Well shit.
I haven't gotten to that part yet, I think.
Netflix gonna netflix I guess, I mean, what do you expect at this point, still gonna give it a chance, the overall premise seem interesting, and the acting is good, for the most part.

>Jason Bateman

certainly one of the most cringy of the cringy liberal Hollywood trash that tried to smear Trump....

even arrested development?

I dont care about his political views,I just dont like him he is always gets a role of some metrosexual midleaged man with no backbone.
Just dont like that.

yes I pretty much actively avoid if he is in something.

The FBI guy and the kangz are gay, thank you netflix, I think I'll go support isis now.

Kim from the Americans a CUTE

I fucking love blue filters in sunny areas.

I want to pound her doggy.

>not the daughter
one serving of blue waffles for you sir.

>always gets a role of some metrosexual midleaged man with no backbone.

because thats what he is.

you should watch bad words and the gift
he's still snarky but a really without the
fear

Ive seen the gift,clapped like an American when he got fucked.

Why is it that whenever you see an American actor from a side view, they have twice as big of a nose as I do?
Should I feel insecure about this?
I already feel insecure about having a visible ass as a man.

I dont understand, she''s not that hot. But I've fapped twice to her today.

Because shes a cuckoldress and you have issues with women.

The actress that portrays the daughter is an anti-trump slag who likes to go around destroying people's personal property (check her Instagram) but goddamn, I'd suck those toes and lick those soles.

Everything wrong with Sup Forums in one post.

Is there anyone that actually likes Trump unironically?

She has a serious case of Jew face

you dont?

I like the fact that he makes lefties buttmad. That's about it. He's just another neocon.
>inb4 56D checkers fags come out of the woodwork

let's just say I subscribe 100% to everything he said, starting with the wall and ending with the muslim travel ban.

So when he says he's a nationalist then says he's a globalist, or when he claims he's going to build a wall but it ends up being a "virtual" wall, do you agree with those contradictory stances?

>but it ends up being a "virtual" wall,

you are retarded if you think it was going to be some huge wall of china shit. Dogs, drones, guntowers, whatever. Doesn't matter what the wall looks like, as long as it stop millions of people from sneaking in through the southern border.

And when nothing happens at what point will you lose faith

already securing funding for the border in the next budget. Do you even try to keep up? Trumps mear presence has cut down on illegals. That is worth it alone. Now we can start destroying sanctuary city that aid and abet lawbreakers.

Yeah more money for a couple miles of wall which as we all know is impossible to climb over or dig under. And good luck penalizing sanctuary cities which all happen to be the cities that generate the greatest amount of revenue.

as long as it makes it harder. Who cares? They can't just stroll in. Lol fuck sanctuary cities and anyone that protects illegals. Borderline treasonous. You will comply with ICE. And you will comply with orders to hand over illegals as they are found.

Lol no sanctuary cities don't give a fuck about complying with the feds the feds rely far more on local police assistance than the other way around. And a couple of miles of wall won't stop shit. I like how a year ago everyone here was like "yeah states rights!" Now it's "Yeah daddy trump strong arm anybody you want". Fuck that Jew worshipping snake in the grass.