Needing to drink unrefined alcoholic beverages (aka the fermented jew) every day to cope with stress

>needing to drink unrefined alcoholic beverages (aka the fermented jew) every day to cope with stress
>needing to drink coffee to not be an asshole in the morning
>wasting precious time on "smoke breaks"
>smoking reefer and saying it's not addictive
>justifying hard drugs like cocaine because "muh wall street"
>justifying psychedelics because scientists and artists use them even though you're some undergrad faggot
>abusing prescription medication like adderall in school because you're an autistic shit
>justifying circumcision even though it's done by pedophilic jews

I seriously hope you don't fit any of these, fucking degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusinian_Mysteries
youtube.com/watch?v=9IbnC5ovQNM
youtube.com/watch?v=vsJOntdB9Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=sQVFYLf8_eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not smoking reefer
cannabis expands your consciousness to see the world as it really is. only a jew shill would discourage its responsible use by consenting adults

good goy

I agree with all except alcohol has a rich history in white cultures and when it doesnt lead to excessive drunkenness can be enjoyed by nondegenerates

compliment coming from a swedecuck

I wish I had something to believe in

Ye mane. Smoke dat kush just like our royal ancestors in aintshit Egippd

I do none of those but I stress/depression eat and boredom eat thus I'm a fat fuck which I'd argue is as bad as he rest

>justifying psychedelics because scientists and artists use them even though you're some undergrad faggot

this is why you're an irrelevant canadian

I drink coffee to move fast

OP is probably a fat fuck too, that's why he didn't include obesity on the list. after he posted, he went back to stuffing his face with poutine and hortons

>mfw i enjoy alcohol without over-consumption
>mfw i will reap the cardiovascular benefits

Keep going on about that liquid jew meme.

these are all partially true OP but you also have to add this.

Who can really trust someone who can't control himself to responsibly consume a simple substance? Doesn't it make that person morally weak?

Teetotalers can't be trusted. It also leads one to question whether they are afraid to let an element of their personality shine through.

I'll add it to the .txt file. Thanks for the suggestion.

>unrefined alcoholic beverages
Why specify 'unrefined'?

The problem there is the person being an asshole and refusing to take the blame for their own poor behaviour, nothing to do with the coffee.

Taking short breaks can lead to improved productivity in many scenarios, such as if you use it as an opportunity to re-strategise.

It's not as addictive as most other drugs. Still extremely degenerate and unhealthy though.

I'm 6/8. That's 3/4. Not bad. However i reworded some of them to not be so autistic and extremist.

>drink every other week socially to a light buzz
>drink coffee because i'v always loved it
>clear my mind and reset almost as a mini-meditation with a good ol' nicotine shot via the lungs (20 pack will last me roughly 8 days)
>followed the snow trail with my nose in the 20s because i made money, i'll do what i want and did
>you don't high concentrated shroom tea every year or two to break the confinments of a physical reality for 5-12 hours and do a little psycho-analysis by talking with the dark and light spirits of multiple beliefs?

Nigga you can stay mad.

>Taking short breaks can lead to improved productivity in many scenarios, such as if you use it as an opportunity to re-strategise.

This, i used to use workrave, is a program that blocks your pc every 5 mins for 1 min and recommends some neck/eye/back movements for you to do, then makes a longer break (5 mins) every hour

It sounds like the opposite, but having those enforced brakes made me very eager to work on my full on the 5 mins i had, it was like a race, trying to do the most i could before the 5mins would tick off and that shit would interrumpt me again with some gay excercise

>you don't high concentrated shroom tea every year or two to break the confinments of a physical reality for 5-12 hours and do a little psycho-analysis by talking with the dark and light spirits of multiple beliefs?
Those things aren't easy to come by for some people.

And when it does lead to excessive drunkenness, it's even better yet.

Coffee is anti inflammatory and negatively correlated with Esophageal, Stomach, and Colon Cancer.
I'm going to keep drinking it.

0/8
Feels good desu.

>posting on the internet
>criticism of anecdotes of people you aren't looking at
>over their opinions and bodily functions

>if I can't have fun then no one else is allowed to
You are right about coffee and cigarettes tbf, I gave up coffee about two months ago and don't miss it at all

Yes, all these things are degenerate. However, so is mocking those who endulge in the acts instead of inspiring them to change for the better. I believe in you, Sup Forums bros. Hooah!

>Expands your consciousness to see the world as it really is

I'm not even against pot but this is the biggest load of bullshit ever.

You don't fucking see the world as it really is. Most pot smokers are fucked, blue polled faggots living in a delusional bubble thinking Hillary is the next best thing for America.

At the very best it causes people to think of half-baked ideas about irrelevant things like a black hole and talk about it with their friends or write something down about it

Then completely forget about it or go onto the next thing.

It's a fucking load of bullshit. Our greatest philosophers didn't smoke and they truly saw the world for what it was.
It can definitely be used in thst way if you truly wish to do so. But the majority of psychonauts are delusional fuckwits.

I think hallucinogens and pot should be legal like alcohol but it wouldn't just anything. Our society would remain the same. Blue polled cucks will remain bluepilled cucks. All the while mentally madturbating about how deep and insightful they are while adding nothing to society. No wonderful insights. Nothing. Just a bunch of pretentious pricks ego stroking.

All the while talking about how ego is evil and the latest ego death shit they watched.

I've been with those groups. Theyre just another fad/trendy scene cucks.

>posts stereotypical 50's man who probably smoked 2 packs a day
>doesn't acknowledge irony
Drugs replace drugs senpai. Everyone has their drug of choice, whether it's sex, tobacco, alcohol, or sugar. Anyone who doesn't is either lying, disturbed, or an outlier.

tl;dr

>Our greatest philosophers didn't smoke and they truly saw the world for what it was.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusinian_Mysteries

if nobody calls it out nobody will change

theres no fucking way im going to inspire someone to stop smoking weed all i can say is theyre fucking doing it wrong

>workrave

Hey, this actually looks pretty good.

Spend a lot of time on the computer and it's killing my arms and eyes.

Thanks user.

Weed is a tool, just like a gun is a tool. You can use it responsibly, or irresponsibly. Don't blame to tool for the actions of it's user.

the*

not being /rad/
youtube.com/watch?v=9IbnC5ovQNM

Tl,;dr

Causes people to think their deep an insightful while actually being totally mundane. Its full of mental masturbating and patting on the back about insight into the evils of ego all the while developing a pretentious ego.

Pot users are predominantly Democrat. They don't know about world events or world history. But think they're smarter than everyone else because they felt as if they've gained some deep insight into mundane things.
Therefore, they don't truly see the world as it is

>circumcision
The only thing, I was 8 days old, couldn't do anything about it.

weed is a satanic devil plant deal with it i dont know a single christian who advocates pot only sinners who are constantly obsessed with it

this is proof.

we dont even know the harmful health effects yet, it took 60 years for us to find out ciggaretes were harmful and for it to enter the consciousness of society

>cannabis expands your consciousness to see the world as it really is

All cannabis does is form false positives in your mind between different associations you have. For an example, your brain could link the words 'body' and 'country' and then your 'enlightenment' is simply 'a body is (like) a country' and/or 'a country is (like) a body'.

Then afterwards you might notice the parallels between streets and arteries, between cars and blood cells, between nerves and electrical wires, consciousness as an emergent property of electrical activity, and so on.

But that's nothing you can't work out without stupefying yourself.

All you fags in this thread don't realize it's a CTR D&C shill thread

FUCKING SHAME ON ALL OF YOU

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES

i know it's degenerate but i can't stop. i've been doing it everyday for years. i have to smoke it just to feel normal now

Say what you want but since I've quit smokig weed, drinking coffee, drinking liquor, as well as starting to lift and work on my core at the gym, I've inspired 2 friends to do the same. How you present yourself really does have an impact on those how others conduct themselves. People like to follow the leader, rather than listen to someone spouting sentences, even if those words are correct. Perhaps both situations are neccissary and needed though, my friend. :)

No philosophers mentioned at all.

I'm not saying that these drugs don't have the potential for that.

But All of these people just use it as an excuse.

There are none to be named in ancient history who made the greatest contributions in human thinking and reasoning or in science.

The only thing people can say is. Oh Steve jobs or someone else who was popular but didn't really add any knowledge to the world.

I smoke so I don't RWDS too early.

Try Chantix.

Used to be all of them. Now I'm none of them. Feels good man.

>i dont know a single christian who advocates pot
literally millions of christians smoke cannabis tho

t. pot smoking christian

well i aint one of those types of people who is gonna sit there and lift and be a bro to try to get people to think im cool LOL

my platform is being a shit poster

dwi

>I seriously hope you don't fit any of these, fucking degenerates.

Can proudly tick all 8 boxes there, friend.

Still fresher than majority of you neets.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsJOntdB9Bc

I'd South Africa a good place to live?

>being addicted to weed

Holy fuck man, that's pathetic. Get a hold of yourself you colossal fucking faggot.

degenerate christians are not christians

unless theyre living in extreme denial

christians dont even drink alcohol

drunkenness is a sin and so is not being sober (so being high on anything)

We have laws where you have to drink two long necks or a 6 pack of beer a day.

Also, another law, after 12 Midday on a Friday, if you get pulled over without an open stubby or tinny, you are fined for being un Australian.

If you dont buy a hangover sausage at Bunnings on a Saturday or Sunday, you can be banned from shopping at that store.

We are possibly the most progressive nation on Earth.

wrong board quentin imposter

>But All of these people just use it as an excuse.
YES, i believe the same. Hippies, New Agers, and druggies use Eleusinian Mysteries to justify shitty psychedelic-rock bands. Just like rave-goers name-drop Extasis use as a psychiatric drug to justify popping pills while mad-dancing to shitty EDM.

>There are none to be named in ancient history who made the greatest contributions in human thinking and reasoning or in science.
I dunno if that wiki article mentions them, but basically every Greek philosopher went to the Mystery rituals, it was the cool thing to do among the intellectual elite cause the ritual was so mind-bending.

However, there is no actual proof that they did take drugs in the rituals, only circumstantial evidence, but however anyone who has done of this drugs in a self-reflective setting can see the paralelisms between the witness accounts of the rituals and the psychedelic trip.

Also, i don't think this drugs make you think better nor are the cause that these greek fags were so good philosophers, i just think these drugs shift the way the mind operates in a way that blends thoughts and perception in such a way that a philosopher can benefit from. I think that what happens is literally that you can't differentiate between internal and external stimulus, so doing this drugs and thinking about abstract stuff "materializes" these thoughts in a way that may be easier to visualize cause you literally can "see" them as shapes and stuff.
Like making an UML diagram.

Steve Jobs is the worst example, he was an ego-monster, literally lacked the self-awareness that hippie-fags say this drugs can bring you, just like every other acid-head i've met. They can't even smell themselves, what self-awareness are they even talking about, lol.

Yes.

Why are we the only two countries on this board that actually LIVE a life?

>needing to drink unrefined alcoholic beverages (aka the fermented jew) every day to cope with stress

People like to have fun, how do you cope with stress? Any answer you give will make you look like a hypocrite.

You sound like you don't have an actual hard job. I've heard of people who need coffee or their productivity goes down.

If people like you weren't massive numale pussies they'd just allow it indoors. Too bad you're afraid of secondhand cancer that was a myth created by the government to denormalize smoking.

Nothing is addictive except maybe heroin. People's personalities are what make them addicts.

>justifying hard drugs like cocaine because "muh wall street"

They make more than you, don't they? So who cares.

Why do you think they use them? Smart people are using them to get smarter.

>justifying circumcision even though it's done by pedophilic jews

Now my dick will be clean and free of infections.

Try again because you just got #rekt man.

I lift and train to better myself and to better defend those I care about. I inspire those I care about in order to bring Glory to my brothers and sisters. We may have different mediums, but our message is the same. Generate good will, and exterminate degneracy. Hooah!

Funny cause that tradition you value so much has a long history of drinking alcohol alot

>Not using drugs like a responsible scientist

Really feel bad for those whom immediately assume any chemical structure that has been deemed by society as "destructive" is evil. The ultimate red pill is being able to handle any type of consciousness shift wether it be induced through drugs,rituals, dance, etc. and understand that there is no absolute truth in this world. Any truth can be correct in the right mindset.

>christians dont even drink alcohol
lmfao wtf r u a mormon? every christian i know drinks alcohol. r u literally shilling rite nao?

in my opinion working out should be for health benefits

i dont give more authority to a persons opinions based on how buff they are or how tall they are

if you want your cardiovascular system in tip top shape then absolutely go ahead and lift those weights

but to me i think a lot of the NORMYISM is involved with the whole workout scene to attract girls and perpetuate a negative system with alpha males who elevate themselves above everyone else

truly an evil scourge

>alcohol
>caffeine
>cannabis
>soft drink
>cordial/store juice
>salt

I fit all of them and don't give a fuck

1 Corinthians 6:10
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

cultural christians vs real christians is very different

I agree leaf bro

buff people believe they are better cause they look like they can kick your shit so most people don't respond to their agressiveness or do it with subtlety so they can't understand

Nothing is more rewarding than seeing a gym-fuck getting his head kicked-in by a small/fat guy who actually knows how to fight

Kill yourself you relativist faggot.

>real christian
>acts pharisaical/judgemental to fellow christians on the interwebs

You're thinking too much about it, my good man. I just told you that I do it for my own reasons, and not so that people listen to me or think I'm cool. Some people do that but to be honest, being in good shape is ALWAYS a good thing and should be encouraged. Don't demonize a truly heavenly thing. Sure there's lots of jacked douchebag alphas, but so what? That's life, bud. Anyways, we are getting off-topic. Encourage people by leading a healthy and happy lifestyle and they will follow. Simple enough?

You just tipped a fedora my man

Nah I think I'll be shitting up the world with this philosophy for a while m8.

>there is no absolute truth in this world
the logic of this argument is self-denying, if there is no absolute truth then the statement that there is no absolute truth is false

thats what i just said
health benefits.

working out is necessary for the body to an extent

any other type of ulterior motive is kind of shallow imo

>it's another "addicts try to defend themselves and fail miserably" episode

You just proved my point lad. Everything framed in a certain reality tunnels can shape a narrative in either a true sense, a false sense, a maybe sense, or a combination of all three.

t. robert anton wilson

Robert Anton Wilson eh? The guy who thought monogamy is a meme and that fucking is literally THE spiritual activity men can engage in.
I admire him and want to be like him, so I too can bang lots of women and see women bang lots of men.

I think you don't understand what you are talking about, by the logic of your own statement there ARE absolute truths

What you are saying is:
a = (a = b)

if a is b then a can't be (a=b), and if a is (a=b) then a can't be b

Also, if you took it from Robert Anton Wilson, then you didn't get it, the actual statement is:

>All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

The meaningless is the key word, the whole paragraph is actually meaningless

Re-read the third book of Illuminatus, everything in the first two books is denied and the story ends up by Hagbard explaining that his intent all along was to make them think by themselves and snapping them out of subjective relativism by throwing them in a never ending loop of circular logic till they had to say: "this is bullshit man"

That's assburgers

It takes a sub 90 IQ to be able to go through life without intoxicants.

That's what the pointing the gun at the initiates is supposed to surface, connection with reality

is like that story
"i can't know if the world exists"
and some guy throws him a rock

Man, thats why theres so many South Afrikans here. There is little to no assimilation man.
Its like Cape town, but without the Niggers who will rob you for 2 rand.
Seriously. In Perth we have a massive SA community. There are heaps of forums from South Afrikans who moved to perth if you are considering leaving. Google "Cape to Cairo" Perth, thats where I get my Billtong and boerewors.

But honestly, dont give me that "Africa will come good" excuse. Leave while you can and remember "You can paint a turd gold, but it's still shit".

If youre referring to drunken hussies i am in full agreement

his most famous book is an ode to love, the guys get highly jealous of their girls getting fucked by everyone, even when he *understands* she is a conduct for eris

because that instinctive feeling is real on a deeper level than rhetoric and language, thats the whole point

what's his most famous book?

Illuminatus

>expands your consciousness
So, written any music lately? Made any discoveries?

>They make more than you, don't they? So who cares.
That's not the point, it's when people literally use these powerful stock brokers as an excuse to do drugs.

>secondhand cancer that was a myth
try not to give away your bait in the first half of the post

well for someone who claims to be a freedom loving anarchist I didn't think he'd be against free love. What a hack.

Guess I'll stick with Stirner

But user, free love is a spook

Agreed, m8.

monogamy is a spook

>following the laws put before you by your jew overlords
>calling others degenerate

nice try goyim you almost had me

Great thread! Ignore the trolls op!

non love-enforced monogamy is a spook, love-enforced monogamy is about property protection from external authoritarians

a cunt is property

wanting to murder people to protect your property is what freedom is about

>Only drinking the distilled jew

Leaf op, please tell me how I still am in the green with that :)

Is that the dude from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sQVFYLf8_eI

love is a spook

pissing too, but not doing it will make your dick explode