You ever get high and watch movies?

you ever get high and watch movies?

How many dicks did you suck for that much heron?

I often watch the in-flight movies yes.

What did OP mean by this?

lmao can you even tell the difference between crack and smack?

I don't think doing heroin is a sport

banned

a little weed or psychs but not smack you fuckin junkie

not really mike

Aren't you worried about a hot fetanyl dose? Shit is killing alot of good people stuck in shit places

t. pussy

Heroin is scary. How are you supposed to know how much to inject, without killing yourself? I'm never doing heroin.

I smoke meth when I crossdress and let strange men from craigslist fuck me and poz my neghole but I don't do it during films because I'm not a degenerate you fucking junkie.

you don't go straight to jagging, you are supposed to smoke it first

dunno why anyone gets into heroin, because 99% of the people that use it won't be able to get decent stuff

this, only plebs need drugs to enjoy K I N O

he is trying to be edgy

Jones?

Prescription opiods, yes. I do enjoy a bit of codeine now and again.

I'm 30 years old bud and never touched dope. I've had people I know die from it, get stuck in methodonia, relapse time and time again. Some are clean now, others dead, and the forgotten are shitting/pissing on themselves nodding off on some street corner. I'm not a pussy, I'm just not a complete fucking idiot. You have no decent outs if you're already banging it

nah

>codeine
how does it feel?

destroy the senate

I watched The Room while High once, shit was so cash. Couldn't even get through the first 10 minutes of Sausage Party tho before I turned it off.

shit
dihydrocodeine is good

Ok bett

hi dad

Nigger I used to shoot up plenty and then I just stopped. Haven't done it in years.

shit taste in drugs. enjoy ruining your life

Not him but hydrocodone and percocets always feel like a warm cozy blanket is melting on you. My fondest movie watching experience was after I got my wisdom teeth out. I was doped up and watched the Hateful Eight. Comfy/10 until all the blood and Tarantino shlocking it up.

Like getting pozzed by a thousand muscular Chads, heterosexually.

helps turn your brain into mush faster

No and I'm proud of the fact

why do you inject tea

it's sort of just gives you a floaty-relaxed feel
it's prescribed to treat moderate pain so it's not going to have ridiculous effects

can give you stomach cramps tho

and what is the difference?

very edgy and badass and I really believe it

I find it impossible to watch TV or movies without weed. Sitting in place for two hours is boring.

Also, it enhances sound and visuals.

Not that high m8.

>you ever get high and watch movies?
*raises paw*
uhhhhh, does drinking lots of soda count? I get a bit jumpy after drinking some even though I'm 25 and should be immune to caffeines.

you're just a pothead

After my aunt had my baby brother my dad and I smoked the dried placenta in some weird ritual they all do. Kind of looked like that stuff. I didn't get high but I felt really energetic and healthier for like two days.

>hydrocodone
After seeing a friend get hooked and crunch like 50mg of vic (or 10 pills a day, his worse was 20) a day, the glamor of that shit fades away frighteningly quick.

there's just so much wrong with this one post it's melting my mind

that's right jay

>starting a drug addiction

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
That forces you to be reliant on leaving the house to make money and buy drugs.
Its bad enough I have to be reliant on a grocery store.
The pleasure a drug addiction would give you is outweighed by having to actually buy the drugs

I had a random conversation in a bar a few months back with a woman who ate her placenta. I guess sensing my disgust she told me I could have some because she kept some in the freezer. If I can remember correctly her kid was 5.

Just one of those drunk convos you get into with random strangers in bars, I guess. Perhaps she just wanted the D. She must have been at least a decade older than me.

I bet you even stream movies you fucking degenerate

nigga what

*Joe Rogan voice*: Stem cells, bro

I'm Jones.

He is fucking with you. Thats heroin bro. Black Tar heroin to be spesific. You melt the chunks on the spoon the draw the liquid up into the syringe. Someone else posted a crack pipe in the thread if you dont know what that looks like. You can smoke heroin or take it orally too as others said, but injecting it gets it into the bloodstream faster. You dont really need to be a junkie to know this stuff, just work in the music or entertainment industry for a month or two. Honestly how you can "watch" anything on heroin is beyond me. All the junkies I know or met just shoot up and nod off.

why would people do that

HWAT

>taking drugs

worthless human

OP and Sup Forums BTFO!

Fuckin hippies m8 I sware on me mum I'd hook every single one of you right in the gabber.

is heroin any good? thinking about trying just to see the all the hype. Don't worry about getting addicted, I have a very weak stomach

Kill yourself already.

its fucking shit, you are itchy all over, your mouth is dry as fuck, you can't take a shit for 6 weeks. worst drug ever

>10 vicodins a day

lel what was he a fucking woman? I was taking 400mg of oxy a day and quit cold turkey. Had a fiancee and good job the entire time too. Of course I am miserable now that I don't take them and she left me and I just stopped going to my job one day and haven't been back in about two years but still.

>After my aunt had my baby brother

>smack
top nope, if it doesn't destroy my friend's lives they end up killing themselves anyway. i just stick to getting drunk multiple times a week.

>Not smoking ayahuasca while getting your grandma pregnant

Wow. I never realized how many betas posted here.

if you have a weak stomach and you smoke heroin you will throw up

yup, every opioid makes you constipated as fuck

Who started the heroin is bad for you meme?

All the people who died from doing heroin. Fucking pussies.

my friend has that exact keyboard. My question to you is why haven't you sold it yet for more smack?

The last one I watched high was After Hours, circa 2011.

Because he already has some can't you see

Those people would had died being drunktards or some shit anyway

I smoked some of a deadly marijuana cigarette with a really hot girl and watched the Rob Schneider movie "The Hot Chick" with her like a thousand years ago when that movie came out on DVD. I spent the entire time paranoid and looking out the windows until it started to wear off and then we fugged on her couch. Fuck weed that shit ain't for me, I should have been able to just fuck and leave instead of being paranoid and having to watch that trash.

In Chiraq it is all powder in lil dime bags or capsules...I hear Tar is more of a west coast thing

Half of my friends smoke it and they're always paranoid, though they don't realize this.
It's a pain in the ass having to explain jokes for baked people because they're with that dumb face tripping.

That's because you smoked a sativa which are more of a heady mind high, can cause paranoia/anxiety. Indicas are better for people who get paranoid, it's more of the couch lock/narcotic type high, and the right strain can help anxiety

Well the Sup Forums thread was hot shit as expected. Im saying no to heroin even though I have this endless fascination with it - I know myself too much.

thats a decent habit...all those consequences and you still managed to stay clean?

And was this back in the OG 80 MG Oxy days or were you doing Roxi's?

>Heroin
Have you ever considered not being a degenerate?

>.I hear Tar is more of a west coast thing
Yup, here in cali is nothing but tar. I've never known the feeling of snorted H.

Water snooters bro

kys reddit

>aunt had my brother
cool family bro

TO BE ON YOUR OWWWNNN
LIKE A ROLLING STONE

is their anyway to enjoy a film on coke?
I just put my headphones on and chain-smoke cigs

can someone give a drug virgin a quick rundown on drugs

I really "get it" when I watch films stoned, not so much when I'm sober. It's a fucking shame because I don't wanna rely on it.

Don't touch anything until you've sorted out your shit. You know what I mean. Don't be a fucking dumbass and try heroin, coke, meth etc. People here will say otherwise but they are deluded about their habits and risks. Just stick with weed in moderation, maybe acid / shrooms once or twice or thrice in your life, know your risks thoroughly

Coke is a light drug like weed, much 'better' for you than acid.

Haven't tried it desu, it's apparently shit, dangerous and expensive where I'm from so not the best voice on that

not on fucking heroin i don't, because i'm not scum.

what else you gonna do when blazed?

It also gives me this hyper-concentrated state where i feel like deeply analyzing every scene only to forget all insight i got seconds later.

Dunes plot never made so much sense to me.

Is this real? Who blocks their shelves with the tv? Why is the statue of liberty crying??? ???? ???????????

>*raises paw*
You don't belong here.

I'm convinced that the only reason why I never got into drugs is because I don't have friends

>Why is the statue of liberty crying??? ???? ???????????

this guy

???

coke is terribly addictive and costs way more than everything else. I've seen some people get into real deep shit by messing around with it. Acid is pretty sweet though, but don't do it more than once every few months, or microdose it if you're some rich white dude working in silicon valley.

DESU guys just get into nootropics to try to boost your productivity and awareness. Also cut out caffeine if you think you have an anxiety problem stemming from it.