Be citizen in empire owned city

>be citizen in empire owned city
>everything going well. as long as I'm not doing something stupid, stormtroopers give me no trouble
>some rebels appear and fuck up everything

Why did we root for the rebels again?

They have the better tax plan, since they don't build giant retarded base/weapon hybrids.

>rooting for a governing body that destroys entire civilizations just to test out their weapons

Are you American, by any chance?

Thats the most hilarious part. They end up killing a bunch of people on a giant ship no problem, but they are analblasted when one planet is destroyed

maybe

but if I was on a planet in this universe, I would be pretty fucking safe being in a place defended by one of the best weaponized defense force. considering all the shit that happens in this space era world, there's no reason not to be with the empire. The only thing bad was the Emperor, and thats only because a space hippy said so.

The empire is white

>just testing
>not THE hotbed of the insurrection

ok bro, ok

>just be a good goy

but vader is black

Friendly reminder that the new Republic is an illegal government that took power from the legitimate democratically elected one through a military coup.

A military coup that no one else knew about at the time and everyone was completely fine with at its end.

>A military coup that no one else knew about at the time and everyone was completely fine with at its end.

Yeah except all those imperial groups that tried to restore the legitimate government again.

Serious question. How is The First Order still a thing? I assume the vast majority of its resources and personnel were on Starkiller Base. Aren't they supposed to the remnants of the Empire? How are they so well funded?

because JJ is a hack, more so than George could ever dream of being

Vader is just a trained house nigger

It's funny

Sheev eliminated the old self interested elite which were the Jedi and destroyed the clones. The empires army is mostly average recruits.

Sheev in any other story that didn't fellate "le epic rebels" would be a hero. The rebels are just the old failed elite trying to grasp power once more

cause disney

Somehow the Rebels still need to be the Rebels, even though the Empire was supposedly defeated years ago. It really should've been a story of the First Order trying to reestablish power, maybe even pulling off similar terrorist shit that the Rebels did before.

B-But Lawrence Kasdan

This, is actually pretty good analysis. This post makes too much sense and is too articulate for Sup Forums. So I'm gonna call you a faggot.

Faggot.

>big brother loves you

Eliminated the old elite by engineering a galaxy wide war that killed millions and has the same philosophy as the guy who literally sucks the life out of everything near him

But does it really matter if the status quo is kept?