I don't want to meet anyone who likes this show

I don't want to meet anyone who likes this show

I don't want to meet anyone who likes current Family Guy.

God Adult Swim has gone so far downhill with these obnoxiously edgy and offensive shows just for the sake of being edgy. Even TV-PG now on AS will let you show blood and gore and say "shit", "titty", "dick", "asshole", "cum", "goddamn", etc.

That dog is just so darn cute.

It sure as hell beats the giant swinging black dicks of the Black Jesus, Black Dynamite, and Boondocks showcase.

love this show, let's meet up

>that one thread that talked about the "big twist" making it sound like this show was something super amazing

The hell it doesn't. Boondocks and Black Dynamite are great.

What twist?

You sound like a racist. Besides, Boondocks is pretty much a caricature of black society. You should be able to appreciate it. Or at least cheer on Uncle Ruckus.

implying you'd ever meet another person who isn't your mom in real life, because that'd require leaving your basement

>implying you know how to meme correctly

Mr. Pickles' man pet Steve is actually Grandpa's supposedly dead wife Agnes Gobbleblobber

Got some spot-on caricatures of white society, too, come to think of it.

Only faggots and sissies dislike Mr.Pickles , quit crying and do some push ups

I have. They're just as bad as you'd think they would be.

I seriously just ate some cheese. That is uncanny.

and fuck? Wow all Mr Picklels fans are GAY and they are also Homosexuals

>hating any of those shows

Those were easily the highlights of modern Adult Swim, nothing even comes close.

I wish this show was funny

>cum
>titty
>dick
Oh gosh, such crudeness is indeed most unpalatable. If such degeneracy doth continue course, women will be very well begin wearing short skirts and couples will lewdly hold hands in public! Imagine such a horrid world where obscenities may be uttered without ridicule or judgment, where those people may speak freely, at the cost of common decency and feelings! I shudder to imagine the course such foul language will lead us to. Hath these writers not the decency of a conservative gentleman? Hath they not attended Church, to learn proper morals? Even if one may say nay, and continue to brew sin and degeneracy, they should at the very least give pause to protect the senses of those that seek to remain pure, lest someone be offended!

LOL

>we would like to collect on your debt
>ALL of it
>"That's impossible!"

The show was great

I have no problem with Adult Swim loosening their content restrictions, but it seems like it's almost forced at this point where everything is a competition to see how much edgyness and vulgarity you can cram into 12 minutes.

Compare that to a show like Home Movies, which was also TV-PG and never said anything worse than "bitch" that wasn't censored (and that was rare) and only had very mild violence and sexual innuendo and still ended up being one of the best adult cartoons of all time.

>Sup Forums doesn't like mr. pickles
>Sup Forums hates rick and morty because it's a reddit show according to them
>Sup Forums prefers shitty "made for kids" marvel movies over dc movies

stop pretending to be Sup Forums, your tastes are shit.

Home movies was average, God you fags only like shit that's not popular, that's why you all turned on rick and morty.

anybody else want to fuck this dog as much as i do?

I only like things that have H Jon Benjamin in them.

microscopic white dick detected

>Home movies was average
lol
>God you fags only like shit that's not popular, that's why you all turned on rick and morty.
It's fine, but its high school aged fans who have never seen an Adult Swim show before act like it created the concept of adult animation outside of the mediocrity of McFarlane shows.

No, go to bed Humphries.

So you only like Home Movies because it was tame enough for little kids to watch and not be terribly offended? Fucking faggot, it's called ADULT swim for a reason. Grow a pair. TV-MA is intended for Adults. TV-PG for kids. It's supposed to be mature.

>Opens fridge
>Sees three packages of cheese

Why is this so true?

Ironic you should say that since Mr Pickles is not intended for either mature or adult audiences.

You should follow your own advice

What's the most bipartisan show on Adult Swim?

Is it Venture Bros?

then why is it on adult swim and rated tv-ma?

Only show that has done gross out humor right is super jail.

Prove me wrong

Because [as] has a large viewing audience of highschool kids

I have no idea how a show can be bipartisan but maybe

That fucking file name > my sides

You do realise that lactose tolerance disproportionately favours whites, right?

>Tfw there will never be a tv show adaptation of LISA on Adult Swim

I liked HTF more

Are you fucking serious? Black Dynamite was one of the worst fucking shows I've ever seen in my whole god damn life. You should just kill yourself now. You obviously aren't worth the resources you use up every day that could be used one somebody who isn't a boon loving idiot with literally the worst taste possible.

>doesn't like an absolute piece of shit like Black Jesus
MUST BE A RACIST HYUCK HYUCK. Go beat off in a feminist drum circle you piece of absolute dog shit.

Sup Forums loves R&M, what're you talking about?
They can't stop jerking off to it.

>It's supposed to be mature.
Yeah well, you can be mature without shock humor. Home Movies had subtle improvisational dry wit, that's mature in a different way. Kids need obvious punchlines, a funny atmosphere isn't enough.

Divisive is probably a better word. I've never met anyone who hates Venture Brothers.

Ozmo and other experimental shows are divisive.

No, Boondocks WAS great.

If fucking Black Dynamite was the worst show you've ever seen then either you have not seen very many shows or your taste is so abominable that you are barely worth replying to. Seriously, adult swim alone has shown some absolutely horrid shit, but Black Dynamite is certainly not one of those.

It slowly grows on you

point taken but now I'm sad

gr8b8m8

Well motherfucker listen here - I LIKE the show, and you DAMN SURE don't wanna meet me - I'll kick your fucking ass. This show is fucking hilarious.

I WAS JUST FUCKING THINKING ABOUT HANOVER FIST

>speaks about horrendous shit
>heathcliff pic
Couldn't agree more

Holy shit this. They're like IRL edgelords.

Anyone have that webm of Mr. Pickles having sex with a fox? I need it for completely nonperverted reasons.

>Since when is this a thing?
>Realise even though I'm Vegan I have soy cheddar, soy gouda, imitation mozarella and fake goat's cheese in my fridge right now.

Fuck.

>giant swinging black dicks
Holy shit how far in the racist closet are you? Fucking hell.

I'm pretty sure early europeans domesticated the cow and began making food with cow milk, such as: cheese

though I supposed goat milk and goat cheese were probably around before then