What are the most repilled universities?

what are the most repilled universities?
pic extremely unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DD-JttocUzk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsdale_College
elitedaily.com/news/business/100-top-entrepreneurs-succeeded-college-degree/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>Any UC school
>redpilled

Dipshit.

read the post, dipshit

forgive me

forgiven

Joseph McCarthy was right the Communist infiltrated academia, only redpill university's are the military academies and private non ivy league universities

they will be when the ultimate gentlemen is resurrected once again

Yale's Skull and Bones society hands out redpills pretty quick desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=DD-JttocUzk

check out the new skull and bones

they probably moved the ritualistic parts to the other societies like wolf's head and skull&key

So fucking gay.
This is why the West is doomed. Even our occultist elites are desperate to get pegged by their gf and gag on BBC.

UC Berkeley isn't redpilled, but no respected universities are, and at least it has free speech. You can pass out flyers about the evils of Islam. You can basically go around and say the same shit you say here.

The Citadel
Texas A&M
University of Utah
Kansas State University
Virginia Military Academy
Norwich University

>pic extremely unrelated

I go to the citadel.

Feels pretty good being on a republican campus man.

Also > no hijabs

>redneck universities that no one actually takes seriously
You might be able to find decent employment after graduating from A&M but all the others are tractor driving tier.

Hillsdale

>Hillsdale College is a co-educational, non-profit liberal arts college in Hillsdale, Michigan, United States.Most of the curriculum is based on and centered on the teaching of the Western heritage as a product of both the Greco-Roman culture and the Judeo-Christian tradition. Hillsdale requires every student, regardless of major, to complete a core curriculum that includes courses on the Great Books and the U.S. Constitution. The college declines to accept federal financial support, providing private financial assistance to its students.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsdale_College

Texas A&M

Another based ag school reporting in

We're about 45 minutes from Juarez, we know the dangers of unchecked 3rd world immigration because we've experienced it firsthand

UCSC used to be redpilled when they didn't have a ABCDF grading system before.

In its early days, UCSC only graded you through professor comments about your work so you pretty much get like one to two paragraphs about how you did in the class.

UCSC was forced to end this grading practice in like the late 1990s, early 2000s.

>unrelated

That's a mild way of putting it when Berkeley tried to kick out Marine recruiters and has a revolutionary antifa commie faggot group roaming the streets.

sorry, I should have put "extremely unrelated"

My father went here and I sincerely regret not going here instead of my state university.

>Conservative Reformed/Presbyterian
>Also has a pretty hardline free-market / Austrian economic faculty
>absolute no federal or state aid, so no ROTC either
>has made attempts to keep/make tuition affordable, and done pretty well, all things considered
>really, really white

You did I just wanted to bitch about commie fags >:(

I was accepted to UC San Diego and I'm enrolling this fall.

I had to do a seminar called "We are Tritons" which is a whole 45 minutes about diversity, unconscious racism, and a bunch of marxist bullcrap.

The brainwashing that happens in these universities are fucking amazing tbqh senpai

> Any school
> Redpilled

Fixed that for you.

Honest answer: any technical university. Caltech. Colorado school of mines. MIT. Etc.

Fuck.
Her.
Right.
In.
The.
Pussy.

I also loved when liberals cried and tried to have the NCAA to eliminate our mascot, the Seminole Tribe of Florida went "yeah nah FSU can keep tearing that shit up, we hereby give permission".

>tfw have math BA from Berkeley

Most have already been mentioned but niche Christian universities would be my guess...
Oral Roberts
Franciscan
Christendom
Oppositely the tech schools
RPI
Cooper Union
Rose-Hulman
etc.

wtf our school is very cucked it has LBGTQZIDK27 clubs, guest speakers on wet back problems, and bernie kids. Oh and all those wets driving from Juarez to attend class.

i'd love to make a fucking secret society

I kinda find it ironic that Jameis Winston kinda redpilled me when I realized that feminist will do anything to jail a man on a rape accusation even if it's fake

U of U has a fantastic medical school

Bump for more uni banter

excluding EAsT camPUS

everything else is pleb tier

bump

What college inside m8?

So the degenerate math-only schools with graduates who know nothing about art, politics, or anything not autistic.

the fuck you just say about MIT MaIT all students are required to concentrate in a humanity of their choice to graduate

>Berkeley
All the acid freaks and stoners that actually got good grades go there.

any university that doesn't have a liberal arts program is red-pilled

Seen in berkeley

/spit

>taking required AlcoholEdu online course for college
>it's mostly videos you have to watch
>at one point it's giving statistics about alcohol-related crime
>"20-25% of women are raped during college."

Why are universities so dumb?

Also propaganda

You can easily find your niche even in schools that are overall awful.

All things considered, the level of red pill is often inversely proportional to the importance of 'humanities' in the university, and also to the level of political involvement.
I know people from the MIT and they were not hardcore libertarian nazis but I expected much worse from a school in Massachusetts from what you burger memesters say about this state.

I went to Imperial college electrical engineering and it was alright in spite of London. It's mostly a technical school. The only non-industrial courses are medical and economics. They can rate Oxford and Cambridge six gorillonz times better than us, I don't care.

See here the buttblasted commies.

i go to amherst college and it shits on all the schools ya'll go to

bow down to this chinaman

islamic university of london.

HOW CAN NORMIES NOT SEE THIS SHIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's the most conservative university in NC?
Duke University? I know that isn't saying much

UNC at Chapel Hill is pretty based if you're in a frat and don't buy into the liberal bullshit

>Chapel Hill
>conservative
Not even close, get out more

University is cuck tier.

If you cant make a living without school might as well be a nigger.

uneducated, unemployed neckbeard confirmed

one last, selfish bump

goodnight sweet prince

newfag is projecting, obviously

nuff said faggot

elitedaily.com/news/business/100-top-entrepreneurs-succeeded-college-degree/

I thought San Diego was a conservative bastion in California, what happened?

Some one recommend me a nice conservative public university in CA, I'm transferring soon

UNLV is more red-pilled than I thought it would be based on what I heard about college in high school. Lots of UC rejects, but it it does "diversity" right; no one really gives a shit. I mean, the sociology classes and shit are still going to be propaganda, but professors regularly talk about owning guns and I had a physics TA that ran a website about Jewish mindcontrol.

I think Yale is. Many nazis studied there.

kek

Texas