Going out with a literal mass murderer tomorrow Sup Forums

Going out with a literal mass murderer tomorrow Sup Forums
>She's a nurse at an abortion clinic for the last 2 years.

What do senpai? Any tips on redpilling her?

tell her shes doing the best possible thing for american society

Just don't date her. We don't give baby killers the time of the day.

asians don't have souls anyway

She's beyond redemption, and is a lost soul going to Hell. Any time I think about what abortion actually entails, it disgusts me more. Fucking savages.

>How many abortions have you caused?

top banter

>"How many abortions have you caused?"

Bitch detected. Ask her if she gets a staff discount

just bang her, why would you care about her politics lmao. why would you care about any of the garbage that goes on in a girl's mind

>literally killing nigger spawn every day
pro lifers need to kill themselves

kek'd at an Aussie omg

When will you bomb the station, OP?

abortions are good, they reduce the unwanted populations of certain demographics

drive a stake through her heart .. actually I would just cut off any contact she is definitely inhabited by demons.. you'll likely end up possessed too.

those numbers are staggering jesus christ, do dindus get abortion stamp cards or some shit?

Also, look at that stupid bitch whore joke about murdering babies. Piece of shit. You'll never be able to fix her, and even if you did, the guilt for the shit she's done will be unbearable for her.

Use this: Go full WN with her and express your admiration for helping keep the subhuman nigger population curbed at 13%.

Thank her for doing her part to prevent niggerdom

>genocide of unborn children taking place
>but it's mostly nigger babies
Gahh I'm so conflicted!

oh shit, are you like, a total faggot OP? sound like one

I'm on the same page as this tbqhf I have serious doubts about the possibility of redemption even if her eyes opened, how could she live with herself?

>implying there's anything wrong with working at an abortion clinic

>trying to redpill on the first date

very cringe worthy..

how successful has your love life been?

Anyone who is getting an abortion would probably be a terrible parent, so it's really a blessing in disguise. We don't need any more useless people weighed down society.

>profile picture has a other man in it

>he can't redpill and deep-dick a woman within half an hour of meeting her

Beta faggot detected.

Tell her its racist.

toppest kek.
15% off.
free when on break

>t. virgin

Sheeeeyt Naw Abort Pre-Nigger cards

Or SNAP cards. You've never heard of them?

Stay away mate shes more demon than woman. You said itbfirst a real life mass murderer its not funmy at all.

Aussies literally top tier bantz

>Christian
>Dating an asian

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Sup Forums

This is what you should be rooting for. Free abortion for blacks and hispanics

Not Sup Forums just Southern California. Not much other choice in this lovely multicultural melting pot.

Pro-life faggots ought to be deported along with all the illegal Mexicans and Muslims.

I read that as:
>Going out with a literal mass murder tomorrow Sup Forums
and I was about to send you back to lel sorry

>even if her eyes opened

Hahaha I'm from Southern California as well, I've lived here all my life. You're being pathetic and making excuses. Would expect nothing less from a pro-lifer.

Kill her then yourself

Tell her to work with the eugenics team.

>lol
lol no

Almost guaranteed that she's liberal. I wonder how she'd react if you dropped the bomb on her that she's technically operating a eugenic program to rid the world of uneducated people that will only raise criminals.

Start asking her how many black girls go in to her clinic. then ask how many white girls.

nice one cunt

You aren't the only Juan, ja!

Tip your fedora and walk away. Be careful not to whip her with your leather trench coat when you do the gay about turn from the Matrix. You absolute fucking raging homo.