Why have we been so cucked when it comes to showing people like muslims,black lives matter, and sjw's who's boss? Sure...

Why have we been so cucked when it comes to showing people like muslims,black lives matter, and sjw's who's boss? Sure, more and more people are waking up to the reality of the regressive left in our country and western society in general. But what are we actually doing to stop it? Where's the action? Posting memes all day and complaining to your friends who think like you is not taking action.

These leftist groups are like spoiled children without a father. They run around doing anything they want because they were never disciplined by their pushover mother. We need to be the metaphorical father figure who beats the shit out of them until they behave. The guy killing those mudslimes in New York was a start. But it's simply not enough. We need to hit these people from every angle. Gunning down BLM crowds, bombing mosques, burning liberal sjw colleges,ect.

Bump

I think it's safe to say that the left is going to get BTFO very soon. I can feel it.

>Drive-by shooting in Dearborn, Michigan
>Hundreds of mudslimes die.
>Mudslimes fear for their lives and leave the U.S (most likely to Leaf country)
>Feast on SJW tears for decades.

I can't wait

Building a wall like Trump says.

Haha you stupid fuckin whiteboys aint gonna do shit hahaha! Stfu!

You sound nervous friend

No need to be so nervous :)

>regressive left
There is nothing regressive about it. Everythin is going according to plan

wtf now I hillshill

White men are simply not allowed to speak anymore. Here's the scheme. Western women have been convinced that they are being oppressed by men. They've also been convinced that POC are oppressed by white people. Therefore, white women are beginning to choose to side with POC against their supposed oppressors, white men.

If white men go, in any way, against the narrative they're branded a racist and a sexist, and blasted all over social media. Their dating pool will be severely diminished, and social lives will go to ruin. On top of this they'll likely lose their job.

Because real change only happens through people who are charismatic and very social in real life.

So you want to start a movement based around bombing mosques but you want to be the "ideas man"? Fuck off and do it yourself, no one here is motivated by your speculation.

Wtf I hate Trump now! Muslims please come into our country and rape us.

I'm not sure why this thread is irritating me so much, but when was the last time you talked to an extremely violent person in real life? or even an average skinhead? or even went to a place where these type of people congregated, like a seedy bar or club?

You haven't done any of this shit because you don't have the balls to even talk to the type of people who are willing to do this shit, let alone lead them.

>? Sure, more and more people are waking up to the reality of the regressive left in our country and western society in general

Meh, I sometimes watch the german / UK TV and the way its seems to me is that the people are more likley to blame the corporations / patriarchy / religion (but they only will name christianity) than anything. They think that taxing the rich would solve all our problems.

>Fascism will be back in style very soon......everything else has been tried and has failed.....just look at all the warring going on....Fascism will put things right again....no excuses this time.

I personally don't want facism, I want freedom but with ethocentrism. Something like the FPO is doing in austria.

>Thinking that people on here don't need motivation
>We should all just get cucked while muslims push for more and more Sharia Law
>We should all just get cucked while BLM walks all over white people
>Thinking violence against these groups won't make them finally fuck off

KYS cuck shill

In oz we're only about 5% of the population. In oz you've gotta walk around as if "she'll be right mate" and anyone who gets all serious is seen as "up themselves". The powers that be have done a bloody good job of using our culture against us. So much so that anyone who sells their house to a gook and pockets a fuck tonne of cash is seen as Aussie as fuck.

I'd love to use force to change things and take some financial reparations but yeah, I'm just a lone fag, and I'm not really "racist".

That's it if we took the rich's money and divided it amongst ourselves we'd probably get 50 bucks each. You can't work with that level of stupid, only point a gun at it and bark orders.

Feds love these threads

>Still believing in the "Muh NSA is watching everybody" meme

Yeah, I'm sure that they're watching over 300,000 Americans at once. That must have been how they stopped the Orlando shooter, and all those other American terrorist attacks in the past few years right?

S-s-stupid w-w-white people, you're not g-g-onna do anything l-l-osers heh.....r-right?

Dem trips