Shit that people who don't read comic books say

'SJWs are ruining cartoons/comics'

Le epic troll face

>xD

"i don't read comic books."

The liberal arts have been corrupted by efforts at social engineering stemming from sociology majors.

That statement is objectively true. SJWs ARE ruining cartoons/comics, just the same as soccer moms were ruining them in the 90s.

"I miss my dad. Things used to be so much better before the war."

Yeah, desu.

If you don't think SJWs are having an impact on comics then you're also denying the effect Frederic Wertham and his bunch had.

It doesn't matter if you're liberal or conservative. Attempting to change comics to something that doesn't offend your delicate sensibilities is fucking stupid.

Your a disgrace to [s4s] and all of they're memes

I want to pork that thicc weeb

That's not entirely true, although from what I've noticed comic fans, even the neckbeardiest of them, tend to have more progressive leanings than the general population. I think 'SJWs are ruining comics' is a stretch, but you can't just say people who hold that view aren't comic book fans

Jolly good crusade, fellows!

Surely, we'll defeat the SJW menace once and for all... one day.

Shouldn't a delusional white knight be fighting for the SJWs instead of against them?

Umberto Eco put it perfectly a few years ago:

>Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community. Then they were quickly silenced, but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It’s the invasion of the idiots .

The whole argument on Scott Lobdell's twitter last week was a prime example of that. Some chick from NYC had a full meltdown because she wanted to pressure Lobdell into making Jason Todd a bisexual mexican because that was her headcannon.

And there's many more like it: Albuquerque's Batgirl cover, the whole bitchfight between Robbi Rodriguez and Frank Cho, that Arizona girl who was bullied by Steven Universe fans, the outrage over Evans and Renner's Black Widow joke, etc, etc.

Hell, the whiny social justice crowd might actually succeed where Wertham, Jack Chick, soccer moms and the catholic church failed.

Let's be honest, both sides have attracted a whole bunch of angry nerds with too much free time and an ax to grind
>no talent hack.jpg

"Fuck trump"

"Modern comics are too political"

>headcannon
Oh, I love those.

>Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community. Then they were quickly silenced, but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It’s the invasion of the idiots .

It's called the freedom of speck, the idiots are only really a problem when you let them walk all over you.

>The whole argument on Scott Lobdell's twitter last week was a prime example of that. Some chick from NYC had a full meltdown because she wanted to pressure Lobdell into making Jason Todd a bisexual mexican because that was her headcannon.

Scott should have just inorged her if that was the case, that sounds like the girls problem.

>And there's many more like it: Albuquerque's Batgirl cover, the whole bitchfight between Robbi Rodriguez and Frank Cho, that Arizona girl who was bullied by Steven Universe fans, the outrage over Evans and Renner's Black Widow joke, etc, etc.

The whole S.U thing is not related to any of what you said, also Evans joke about B.W was taking a bit to far.

>Hell, the whiny social justice crowd might actually succeed where Wertham, Jack Chick, soccer moms and the catholic church failed.

That's only if you let them m8.

...Man One Piece sure is weird.

>external and internal legislation FORCING comics to be censored are the same thing as a handful of writers inserting their own political views into their own works

How do you even develop such a massive victim complex?

And now instead of even thinking about how illogical your belief is, you're going to write off all criticisms as being from "SJWs" that you can disregard and stay in your safe little bubble of delusion. Remind you of anyone?

>...Man One Piece sure is weird.
That's why it's great

>"A... skull gun"

To be fair WWII germany and the Japanese were a common enemy that everyone could unite to take down,

Marvel is so much more fun and diverse than DC.

>external and internal legislation FORCING comics to be censored
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Comic Code and the CCA created internally precisely so there wouldn't be a need for external legislation?
And if this would be the case, who's to say that, behind closed doors, something similar isn't taking place, what with Marvel artificially keeping some select books afloat, and pushing them like crazy, despite them selling 15k copies or less?

You could make an argument either way using Don Quixote.

He should have used the term "platform" instead of "right."

World war 2 got the entire country working for the war of course comics in the 40's would reflect that. The entire country is not working against micro aggressions and despite what Sup Forums thinks the vast majority of people do not give a shit.

>Bush didn't do 9/11

"It sure is nice having sex with my girlfriend all the time"

Anything that implies legacy characters weren't literally always a thing. Motherfuckers only pretend to care now because Marvel and DC wised up and realized white men werent the only people in existence.

You fucking NuMale, kill yourself for having a different opinion on the internet, i'm going to go home to have sex with your mom and then when you get back i'm going to fuck you up!

-Some Guy on Sup Forums