/v4/ + friends

Kouzelná šipka edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I27NA7Wyj4g
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5042893/Unemployed-Romanian-woke-1-675-miles-away-London.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

awake

Posting a post

wojtek

reporting succesful waking up

I'm gonna get my great-grandpa's eses uniform today lads. Guy blasted some bridges in czechoslovakia, along with some gommie villages.

based
youtube.com/watch?v=I27NA7Wyj4g

fact: you don't fear accidentally picking up Eagle Eye if you start out with it

I hate love and peace

SS hunyadi is the best
thank god you didnt guard our flanks you cowards

cowardly nazi fuckfaces, go back to pol genetic faiuler

Michael cucked us, senpai. Horthy would've done the same to you had the Germans not intervened.
t. low test magyar

>tfw my grandfathers fought in the royal hungarian army killing soviets defending their families and their nation
>literal faggots like you bitch about them online and would spit on their graves

literal subhuman
yes but we wouldntve attacked the axis we wouldve just left te war

Don't really think that would've been possible given the circumstances. Antonescu also hoped for a peace treaty (and not a capitulation like that Hohenzollern faggot did once he betrayed him).

perhaps
but we wouldve gotten away with it if our officers werent literal german lovers

You're being wishful. The Romanian '''armistice''' also didn't mention the bolshevization of Romania. That deluded faggot really believed he'd keep his throne.

Anyhow, best that Horthy didn't succeed since you've kept your honor which is a lot more important in the long term. Once a nation starts making concessions out of so-called pragmatism, everything starts going downhill.

> kept honour
> yet still forgotten in basic history

Doesn't matter what other countries think, mate.

56 hours into my fast atm
another -1,6kg
in ketosis as of this morning so I expect weight loss to slow down

Godspeed, senpai.

how much did you weigh when you started trami?
almost 96 hours in, no way to weigh myself, i could be gaining weight for all i know

>how much did you weigh when you started trami?
you dont ask lady this question :^)
>i could be gaining weight for all i know
doubt althrough it happened to me in past but thats just water weight. Still its retarded to gain weight from eating nothing

>you dont ask lady this question :^)
just because you can fuck your fat folds doesn't mean you are a girl, tell me your starting weight fatty

>A Belarusian truck driver, 45, was found in coma in the evening of February 5th, in a truck parking lot in Alytus
>he was brought to Kaunas hospital with multiple facial bone fractures and cervical vertebrae fracture
>injured man was spotted by another driver from Poland but neither the driver nor the guard that he told it about saw any conflict
>the officers who arrived saw that the truck cabin doors were open and the man was lying next to it on the ground
>inside the cabin there was an empty bottle of vodka
>it is presumed that the driver got drunk and then fell out of the cabin head first, injuring it
>in the same parking lot the officers found another truck from Belarus
>however, any communication failed because the driver was completely drunk

I have anger issues, any tips on not getting FUCKING ANGRY ALL THE TIME

oh god never change eastern europe

>An unemployed Romanian man who went to his village pub woke up face down 1,675 miles away in London after betting his friends that he could find work.
>He then woke up face down in the courtyard of a central London building covered in bruises
>he doesn't know anyone in London and he was amazed to find he was no longer in Romania.
>he was last seen drinking with friends in Albesti and authorities confirmed the story was true.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5042893/Unemployed-Romanian-woke-1-675-miles-away-London.html

Even funnier that he's from the stereotypical Moldavian county of drunks and rapists.

Why is there literally zero people from v4 on PUBG? I just want to randomly run into a nice v4 friend in the sea of 4 billion chinks on EU servers.

are pomerians and silesians undercover germans? help me history anons

b-but I dont have fat folds

Started 96
I met some Czech fags.
Fortnite is better btw

I'm sorry, but
>playing Chink Battlegrounds

>go back to pol genetic faiuler

We are.

Homm3 memes are always appreciated

Play fortshite instead

>kitakarodik az almából hogy összeszarja a v4et

tipikus v*déki nyomoronc

I tried Abortnite once but I don't fancy random building gimmick and whenever I tried to shoot someone after landing it would always freeze for half second when clicking left mouse button and unfreeze when I'm already dead

Fortkike is infested with squeakers, autists who won't talk to you and tards that don't even know what game they're playing. I'd rather keep getting RICE'D than go through the hell that is tardshite

going to billa for some lemons to enhance my salt fasting water desu

A true belarussian

>ate chinese food yesterday
>stomach hurts

Fucking chinks

lol. Subnauticas Polishsound designer got fired for having wrong opinion. good job neofags.

>YOLO XD

spoiler: they got rekt

goblin slayer?

I regret buying subnautica now. Might refund it

yea

>opinions of the author change my enjoyment of his work
lmao what a baby by that logic every non anglo protestant shouldn't enjoy Lovecraft's work because that's the only kind of people he didn't shittalk (unless they were poor)

poor monk girl

women are whore cunts, I wish I was a Goblin Bull so I could rape and kill them

I posted it yesterday

playing some overwatch

fucking faggot normie retard underage idiot bitch kys

what game should I play

the hangman with a real rope

play some overwatch

ishtvan pls, gonna play some rome total war instead

počkat, počkat
to mi chcete říct, že v4 má svoje vlastné tranlo?

Guardlets when will they learn?

It was the only v4 related thing on my phone

XCOM (2)

:D

X(

=D

My

if all humans are related that means Sławek is my brother

If all humans are related then all sex is incest

hot right? Let's fuck

sure thing

what would the best indoor cardio exercise if I dont have any equipment?

Skipping?

dont push yourself over your limit fatty

Wew that's a shallow squat.

gib snow reeee

Dont stand in fire retard baka

that was not me, retards didn't stack with me

both you and your friend died and left without saying word. Rude

go do cardio outdoor lazy fatass. Walking at fast pace is pretty good for this.

or buy jumping rope but only if you live on ground floor because I dont want you to crash into your neighbours living room fatso

>left without saying word
i got kicked and the tank had some beef with m8 for some reason, also you people do fuck all dps

>not having snow

ha my friend forgot to tell me that part about kicking you. He is bitching about "your two retarded friends died cause they dont know mechanics" lel

was thetank whispering something to you?
>you people do fuck all dps
no u

>not having snow
Lol what a loser hahaa

he whispered me nothing, and i know the mechanics, i have done the dogs plenty of times, dunno what went wrong, i tried to stack, let's just blame it on my dk m8, i will give him some bollocking

why dont you play highmountain tauren. They look way better

also
>tfw still dont know what to main and what to boost
mage or warlock ffs. Or maybe druid or maybe shaman or aaaaaaaaaa

show doggo

>why dont you play highmountain tauren
i haven't paid for it yet and i don't wanna level that shit all over again

do shammy, it's my favourite class

too bad that they dont have furry pets right?

>Second economical crisis coming.

my cryptomemes crashed pretty hard

tauren shaman and hunter is top comfy and nothing you say and all your gloating will do nothing about that you fat fuck

hot, I love women being raped one of the reasons why I enjoyed Berserk

post raped anime girls