Poles are unironically STILL asshurt Stalin outlawed antisemitism...

Poles are unironically STILL asshurt Stalin outlawed antisemitism, to the point they shill for a regime whose official policy towards them was of liquidation.

Other urls found in this thread:

stalinsmoustache.org/2015/04/04/stalins-anti-semitism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulak#Dekulakization
bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/history/mwh/russia/stalincollectivisationrev_print.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_Holodomor#Peasants'_reaction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_Holodomor#Collectivization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wait what i thought stalin killed tons of jews

-infringes 2nd amendment-

Nope

stalinsmoustache.org/2015/04/04/stalins-anti-semitism/

UNDER

NO

PRETEXT

He didn't.
He was an anitsemite and towards end of his life got incredibly delusional
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot
He died from "stroke" in the end

Why is it always the American flag that posts dumb shit as reference

Just look at this

>once such a position is ‘established’, it is then possible to read some of his actions and written comments in such a light. For instance, the ‘anti-cosmopolitan’ campaign of the late 1940s becomes a coded ‘anti-Semitic’ campaign. Or the ‘doctors plot’ of 1952-53 – in which leading doctors were suspected of seeking to assassinate government officials – is seen as an excuse for a widespread anti-Semitic purge and deportation,[2] halted only because of Stalin’s death (we may thank Khrushchev for this piece of speculation). However, the only way such an assumption can work is that many doctors in the Soviet Union were Jewish; therefore the attack on doctors

The wiki article doesn't seem to justify calling it antisemitism, just declares boldly.

What are you implying?

That your source is absolutely shit.
>that plot of land in a frozen Siberian wasteland in Russian Far East where people were forced to move like any other deported nation

Not tons, mostly his bolshevik fellows, significant part of which were jews
He actually saved civil jews from pogroms and shit during ww2 moving them from endangered western part of ussr to former german settlements on volga river (while local germans were moved to siberia)

No you moron, jews weren't deported there. It was a frontier area placed under their control to gain political favor, going there was voluntary. Most of them gave up and left.

At least read the basic wiki article before you start trying to condescend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

You literally just assume the jews were all sent there. Without even bothering to check. As if exterminating jews is SO normal to you you simply assume people do it.

And you had the nerve to countryball me and meme about "huur huur amerifats so dum" without even THINKING to check if you were right

haha amerifats so dum

Why are Poles so racist, xenophobic and antisemitic?

stupid fucking toilet nigger

every single time I see someone criticize the soviet union it turns out they're either lying or talking out of their ass

It's all they have in the world. They're a worthless people so they end up miserable and angry, so they look for an easy fight to win. Gang up against whoever the most hated minority is nowadays. Gather the entire town to kill 4 of them, knowing the authorities are OK with it. Easy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

>these commie mutts

Ahahahahhaha

It depends on what you say about Holodomor. Kulaks literally started the famine out of spite. Stalin's response was confusingly brutal, though.

feel free to make an argument, bitch

They are just being contrarian, considering that commie is a swear word in US it's not surprising.

It was not an intentional act.
Either you consider it a genocide or not depends exclusively on your political views or just emotions.
Even majority of western states don't consider it a genocide.
>The debate among historians is ongoing and there is no international consensus among scholars or governments on whether the Soviet policies that caused the famine fall under the legal definition of genocide.[7][8]

>Kulaks
Those guys were destroyed before that.

I see this meme every day but never see any arguments. You know millions of well-informed people fought and died for communism, right? You know the US has vast areas of shit-tier poverty right next to shining glass cities, right? The US is the kind of place Marx assumed communism would first be tried. Where does this meme come from that no americans actually believe in communism?

You know we had our OWN communist movement until ww2, right? It was dead for the duration of the cold war.

I think you're falling for pol memes.

Literally not true. Are you the same uninformed gen z memer as this guy?

>every single time I see someone criticize the soviet union it turns out they're either lying or talking out of their ass

That image is convenient because it lets you count holodomor 5 times, list sperging about ww2 military hardware as an atrocity somehow, and decide what I say. It's way better than making real arguments, I can see why you posted it.

The mass rapes at berlin, for instance, are not a criticism of communism. This is not denying they happened, it's pointing out rightly they're not a political failing of the USSR

If you will pick one or two points in particular I can actually respond to them.

>pic
Saved
So how many versions of this pic exist?
Original japanese ,german, soviet...is there more?

Um yes sweetie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulak#Dekulakization
>The overwhelming majority of kulaks executed and imprisoned were male, but precise numbers have been difficult to obtain. Stalin ordered that kulaks were "to be liquidated as a class" and this liquidation was considered by many historians to have resulted in the Soviet famine of 1932–33.

Italian, american, german, jap, soviet and spain, i'll post those too

I don't understand what mistake you're making here. The kulaks weren't successfully liquidated and then there was no food, they were NOT successfully liquidated, burned their fields and slaughtered their crops rather than let them be collectivized, and then there was no food.

In fact I just checked your link and it says all of this. You are being dishonest right now.

>It was not an intentional act.
It's official position of Russian government i know.
If it wasn't intentional why was it hidden and famine was rarely talked about? Why no high ranking soviet were jailed for this unintentional failure?

>The mass rapes at berlin, for instance, are not a criticism of communism
imagine being this much of a basic tankie, good grief

Thanks

Alright then. Tell me, did the kulaks really burn their crops? Do you have evidence to back that up?

No problem Ivan

Do you count wikipedia and BBC?

bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/history/mwh/russia/stalincollectivisationrev_print.shtml

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_Holodomor#Peasants'_reaction

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_Holodomor#Collectivization
How is what the red army did in berlin an indictment of communism?

>The mass rapes at berlin, for instance, are not a criticism of communism.

fucking hot 2b H with you

Russians actually deny any mass rapes happened.
Government maintain that only 4k cases of rape were submitted to military police and "estimate" is 100k

PLEASE stop this reddit spacing. Also, you are making us look bad. Just stop.

Uhm, in those times people weren't usually jailed for failures.
And people responsible (for instance, ukrainian sovet republic leadership) were purged in 37-38

>huhhuhhuh...
*schlerp* *schlerp* *schlerp* *schlerpsssch* *ngguhhf* *haff* *haff*
>reddidspace. huh HAH!