>forgot to name the thread
creasing at you
holy fuck you absolute fucking mong hahahahaha

some regrets

EwE

you fucking idiot

ME AMERICAN

I am chad

New Zealand has the Union Jack on their flag, is constantly mistaken for Australia, is named after some irrelevant Dutch region, and the only stereotype about them is shagging sheep. Is there a bigger non-country on this planet?

Probably

i have soyboy tits

the only thing I don't like about living in Japan is how prevalent yanks are on /brit/ at the hours I'm here

I honestly forgot about them for the past month or so

listening to metal gear music

I sleep on a bed of 40,000 Yank skulls

Gonna decide which language to learn based on how good looking the women that use it are

Someone has already said this better

>"The first european to find NZ was a Dutch sea-captain who was looking for something else. It takes its name from a province of Holland to which it does not bear the remotest likeness, and is usually regarded as the antipodes of England, but is not. Taken possession of by an English navigator, whose action was afterwards reversed by his country's rulers, it was only annexed by the English Government which did not want it, to keep it from the French who did."

honestly dont fucking care in the slightest

thanks for the (You)

>theory of evolution
>true
pick one

have a few more poor cunt

business idea: greater east asia co-prosperity sphere

made a friend

it's named after a region in denmark

>$6275

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Over-the-Rhine is a neighborhood in Cincinnati.

At the turn of the 20th century, the neighborhood population reached a peak of 45,000 residents. Many residents spoke only Germany.

The New York Times reported, "When one spoke of going 'over the Rhine,' as the canal was called, he meant that he was disappearing into a realm where all English was left behind."

The conversion of Over-the-Rhine into a black neighborhood was a result of "white flight" to the suburbs. Between 1960 and 2000, the African American residents rose in proportion from 9% to 78%.

The Cincinnati Strangler, a black man who raped and murdered six white women in the mid-1960s, aggravated racist phobias.

On April 7, 2001, at approximately 2 a.m. a white Cincinnati police officer chased a wanted 19-year-old African-American into an "extremely dark" breezeway. The officer thought the man had reached for a weapon so he shot him in the chest, killing him.

A few days later 200 outraged African-Americans threw bricks through car windows, targeted and beat white motorists, smashed storefronts and looted businesses, and set dozens of fires throughout the city

business idea: nuke japan twice

Flatmate is having a threesome next room over have been hearing giggling girls past few hours

Danish

Dutch explorer Abel Tasman sighted New Zealand in 1642 and called it Staten Landt, supposing it was connected to a landmass of the same name at the southern tip of South America.[11] In 1645, Dutch cartographers renamed the land Nova Zeelandia after the Dutch province of Zeeland.[12][13] British explorer James Cook subsequently anglicised the name to New Zealand.[14]

Don't live near blacks

I'm fluent in Germany

lads

/biz/ told me 10k was the bottom and to buy I INVESTED MY ENTIRE SAVINGS AND NOW IT'S CUT IN HALF MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME WHEN THEY FIND OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i speak very good england

I want to learn German too so I have a back up if I can't get into the UK

>girl raised by white trash ends up like white trash

woah

>crucifix

ah yes, Christian morality

be fruitful and multiply

manlets btfo

>be told by leftists that I enjoy white privilege
>be told by shitters on Sup Forums(including obvious non-whites) that I'm not white
>can't tell the leftists that I'm not white since I obviously am just by looking at me
>Don't want to post my face on Sup Forums to prove it, not that it's make a difference. I could have blond hair and blue eyes and some turk/ethiopian from Cyprus would still tell me I'm non-white anyway despite them being as swarthy as a moonless night
>get goblined when I mention I'm white
Being a white man in the modern United States isn't easy.

So hard to care about your work when you've given notice, just let me go.

>guy flips out at first day new work (given by aliens?)
>loses his dream job at company that is building escape pods off the Moon(?) just in case
>last resort: in a moment of madness he sprints past boss and activates a safety pod early

>big tree network grows like railings, catapults him off the planet
>he gets put into escape orbit out of the solar sytem

>he has about 2 days before death
>he can call his mum and dad using the radio

>space is beautiful

>he dreams of his old teachers comfy Victorian home
>he watches a film with his dad over the comms, who is close to tears but restrains himself
>he talks to his mum, who jokes about making him a cup of tea before crying

>hes happy or at least he thinks he is
>at least he has something to explore and his life has some kind of meanng
>he slowly fades into nothing

>maybe it was all a feveedream ending?

join the alt right

leave the house for once in your life you fat fat fuck

I get the same thing despite being 100% european.

I posted my face in the last one, don't be a pussy
Unless you are that guy who is 15% black

Ah yes, should put penis in ass like the godless heathens do

kek
is that really yours?

not a photon

So bye-bye, Mr. Pink Feelsguy
Sold my shitcoin to the pajeet and my wallet was dry
And them good old whales were drinking tears from my eye
I was singing, "AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA"

the green letters

'st 'ng 'es

what brand of wellies?

say it loud and say it clear
americans are welcome here

vocaroo.com/i/s0YZ0YLRf84U

Yes.

thanks lad

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-5dcGTacI0

Gu beti aurre goaz, koño.

Jason "Jay" Gould was one of the ruthless robber barons of the Gilded Age.

As a young boy, Gould decided he wanted nothing to do with farming which was what his father did, and so his father dropped him off at a nearby school with 50 cents and a sack of clothes.

Gould was in a successful partnership until the Panic of 1857. His partners lost their money, while Gould took advantage of the opportunity of the depreciation of property value and bought up former partnership properties for himself.

In August 1869, Gould and Fisk began to buy gold in an attempt to corner the market, hoping that the increase in the price of gold would increase the price of wheat such that western farmers would sell, causing a great amount of shipping of breadstuffs eastward, increasing freight business for the Erie Railroad.

He controlled 10,000 miles (16,000 km) of railway, about one-ninth of the length of rail in the United States at that time, and, by 1882, he had controlling interest in 15 percent of the country's trackage

post face

>Great Britain 1%

ah so you're 99% non-white then

got a bad back but can't afford a massage and don't know anyone that would do it for me ;_;

From aaaaall over
La creatura

why did BNP implode?

>literally 100% European
>le mutt durr

Are you guys retarded or just trolling...?

el atrocidad de las americas...

Kiryas Joel is a village in New York, United States.

The majority of its residents are Yiddish-speaking Jews. The village has the highest poverty rate in the nation.

91.5% of residents spoke Yiddish at home, while 2.3% spoke Hebrew.

Despite the low poverty rates, crime is virtually nonexistent.

>26% Jewish
>Iberian Peninsula 1%

oh no no no no no no no

Dude shut the fuck up you're a yellow jap you have no say in this discussion.

haha i was just kidding get fucked

What did you think the mutt memes were about? What do you think a mutt is?
El demonio americano

Jewish is not the same as European, I don't care what the kikes at 23 and me think. If you look white, act white, and stick up for white interests I will consider you white, but if you don't you should just move to Israel your people have their own fucking ethnostate dude. One of your grandparents is completely Jewish.

too late, I am coming home

i am, in fact, a celt

>hurr I'm 100% European shut up yellow jap

estimate, potential, trace, low confidence, all mean probability not actual. these tests are mostly bollocks.

next poster to say "dude" or "kek" in this thread shall feel the back of my hand against his yank face

On 2 March Protestant missionary Carl Völkner discovered that his Māori congregation had moved on from Christianity to Pai Mārire (or Hauhau).

Like many Europeans in isolated communities, Völkner had sent reports of anti-Government activity to the governor.

Although warned to stay away from the town, on his next visit he was captured, put on trial and hanged from a tree, and his body was decapitated an hour later.

Kereopa Te Rau, a Hauhau, was alleged to have re-entered the church and conducted a service with Völkner's head in the pulpit beside him.

He was also alleged to have plucked out the dead missionary's eyes and swallowed them. One eye allegedly represented Parliament and the other the Queen and British law.

Sure you are Yoshimura.

is that why it matches the other companies test almost exactly my brainlet friend

why do you live in a jap country?

Fuckboys need not apply - I will rip you to shreds and eat you for breakfast. I'll also send your unsolicited dick pics to your mum. Don't try me.

He's a weeb

you are a jap

Will pulverize your abo skull until all that remains is a pile of gore and fleshy bits

big pooey bums

no you won't

they use the same data points, why wouldnt they brainlet? you think each company has its own versions of whats in your dna? they might have their own interpretations but the method is the same.

Lord Gordon-Gordon was a British fraud and impostor, responsible for one of the greatest swindles in the 19th century United States.

He swindled $1 million from Jay Gould. He told them that he was in America so that he could buy large tracts of land, upon which he could settle tenants from his overpopulated estates in Scotland. Gould agreed to help him, on the condition that he gave Gordon-Gordon $1 million in negotiable stock in what he called "a pooling of interests": i.e. a bribe. However, as soon as Gordon-Gordon had taken the stock he put it on the market, swindling Gould.

Gould sued Gordon-Gordon. In court, Gordon-Gordon gave the names of the European personages he claimed to represent, and was granted bail while the references were checked. Gordon-Gordon took this opportunity to flee to Canada.

Gould and his associates attempted to kidnap him. The group was successful, but were stopped and arrested by the North-West Mounted Police. Gould and associates were put in prison and refused bail.

Upon learning that the kidnappers were not given bail, Governor Horace Austin of Minnesota put the local militia on a state of full readiness. Thousands of Minnesotans volunteered for a full military invasion of Canada.

After negotiations, the Canadian authorities released the kidnappers.

The news surrounding Gordon-Gordon reached Europe. The firm British Marshall & Son, the jewellers Gordon-Gordon had robbed some years ago, sent private inspectors to track him down and demand action from Canada.

Before his deportation, Gordon-Gordon held a farewell party in his hotel room, where he gave expensive presents to his guests. After the party, he committed suicide by shooting himself on August 1, 1874

this but unironically

I want to press my nose up against her anus as she passes a fart.

>polar bears are only found in the arctic
>penguins are only found in the antarctic

what the fuck

>does the soyboy pose
>gets cucked by the alpha Chad with his mouth closed

Poetry