youtube.com/watch?v=zY0yKxMwRGg
youtube.com/watch?v=zljB0ScC3Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=KKC0jN-GfhA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/3l82kiUvnKM

>"I hope you're wearing your shittin pants"

KINO

All out war is a classic western war movie. I might watch this show again

Whats the point of not making a video available in certain countries? Im sick of being cucked like this.

Does anybody care anymore?

Why are American viewers still watching AMC's The Walking Dead?

Can you see the number 4?

that fake beard
so move

That's still going? Holy shit normie sheeping is a very powerful thing.

No, w-what does this mean? Am I autism?

>why don't they cancel this show while its not done it's story yet?!?!

Bad news if you always dreamed of becoming a pilot...

youtube.com/watch?v=zY0yKxMwRGg

all of Sup Forums is autism user-kun.

Is the timeskip teased at the end?

>w-what
>Am I autism

You just answered it yourself.

Hyped

OH MY GOD THEY ACTUALLY SHOWED OLD MAN RICK WITH HIS CANE HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

Don't know about it. Been skipping many episodes of TWD. Too much forests and fillers.

no way will they wrap up all out war this season. They will milk it until at least mid season 9

>Old Man Rick
This just confirms that All Out War will end in less than a season. Too early

non-cucked version

It doesn't confirm anything, friendo. This show likes to get kino with hallucinations, flashbacks, maybe now flashforwards.

holy shit that looks boring.

>closing the eye she'd actually be looking down the sights with

top kek

That will be the opening scene of the season, guaranteed. It's the 100th episode hence the obvious callback to Rick waking up in the pilot.

it's a flashforward.

I hate her so much. Was she always this bad? I remember her being likable when she was skinny. Obesity clogs the arteries in your brain. Perhaps her fatness is literally making her a shittier actor?

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
So ive seen 7 seasons but I cant see the trailer??
Hmmm

If you still watch this show you're retarded.

I know this will sound really really gay but when that shot of Rick popped up all I could think was Metal Gear.

Only people still watching including me are the ones who just want to see the end of the series.
The show has been dead for years.

>that bigger world is ours by right

>those who use, and take and kill
>we kill them
shane vs negan would have been leagues better

>Neagan is still alive
>they are still at alexandria

At least it's better than GoT

i dont understand why this show is still popular. the zombie fad is over

there is no 4

considering the comic is still going and is 5 years ahead of the tv show and the creator said he's only half done with the comic enjoy another 20 years of the tv show

Next they're gonna start doing flash sideways and ending each episode with
D E A D

Good thing she isn't actually trying to shoot you autistic fuck

>Only people still watching including me are the ones who just want to see the end of the series.
Nope. I genuinely enjoy the show as do all my friends except 1. I enjoy watching it than I do reading the post-Prison comic issues.

Somebody please post the shitty cgi and gun flashes from the last episodes.

Also

>Time jump
>It dosen't take all the season 8 to get there

Season 8 is taking it good. Thoght it's 8 episodes to get there and it's most likely not so good ride about a six episodes in the season like always... First episode makes it and the last....

how do you force yourself? I couldn't make it past season 4, it's just so poorly written and paced and incredibly boring.

oh, shes just trying to look cool for the camera, ok

then she should have her finger on the trigger like a dumb nigger

shouldn't*

What if she's making fun of Carl's condition?

What was this show's peak? I don't know why but I fucking loved it until it hit Alexandria and then I coudn't be bothered to care about it for some reason.

oh i dont really care about the comic,the show will die very soon.
Its just bad

seek help

I usually have nothing else to do when the new episodes drop so i just watch it.
It literal shit from acting to dialog and story

last season because of Negan.
Show is a pile of crap whenever Negan isn't on screen

Why she got her finger on the trigger than faggot?

/Literally/ season 1

It peaked first half of season 3 and has been mostly downhill since, with maybe 1 good episode a season.

Yes, Negan didn't die last season. Should they have just killed him off screen?

it peaked season one episode 5. the cdc self destructing was the exact moment this shit went downhill.

neagan is still alive in the source material and they are the equivalent of several seasons ahead. he even becomes a good guy

>he doesn't think the governor arc was the best part of the show

Season 4B imo

>The show has been dead for years.
Then stop watching it. If the show is so dead then why do you care seeing how it ends? Why not just read a summary a few years from now? Get a hobby if TWD is such a bother. Don't respond to me this isn't a discussion.

>"ark"
This isnt anime,we just want coherent story in a tv show

i want to see the end,i just have to.
There is nothing to discuss it is my decision.

>based on a zombie comic book
only one step above anime, maybe

She was a lot more likeable when she was skinny, cute, and actually helpful. She wanted to redeem herself for the prison thing, so she had a purpose and was loyal to Glenn. Now she's just pointless.

And fat, really fuckin fat

I would argue that they are both shit.
i literally dont care about the comic

im not quite sure when it happened, but you compare any of the later seasons to season 1 and 2 and you see a stark difference in quality and budget.

What exactly is the significance of old man Rick?

>normies too normie to read a manga think that the ending is Rick waking up in the Atlanta hospital with Lori and Shane getting ready to tell him that she divorced his ass while he was out

>Your shittin' pants, I hope you're wearin em right now... cause you are about to shit your pant
BRAVO DARABONT

Just saw it.
man we are in for some bullshit

What did she mean by this?

The director or writer is passive aggressively telling the audience that the actress is a pig

annnnd tara still hasn't lost the weight

what a fucking cow

it's just a dream bro

It's a fake colour blind test

what happened to heath?

Born to be wild lesbian

This. Other than Daryl and Beth get drunk in the woods, season 4B is great. I thought the Coral episode actually managed to get some of the spooky atmosphere that had been absent since the pilot

If you failed the test? Then No. If you like the Walking Dead? Then yes, you absolutely have autism.

Can someone tell me what the point of watching a show where there is no goal and characters get killed when they receive other acting jobs?

I-I see a jew user

the music in this trailer sucked real bad

lot of people in charge of making this show are very incompetent

>Whaaat? It's just a snack! Jeez! I need to snack, ok?!

Thats a long ass trailer. TLDR?

bunch of shots of people looking confused and some exploding barrels

>celtic rock music

Followed by confirmation that it's just another TWD season, and not the final season.

I liked the first part of the trailer, the clacking of sticks is a nice touch, it feels organic and intense.

Second half of the trailer was bad though, they should have just ended it with the clacking speeding up and then abruptly stopping.

its all a dream bruh

>enid is skinny now
there goes her thicc thighs

I agree. It almost feels like 2 different trailers glued together.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKC0jN-GfhA

That just means we're closer to Negan's redemption; which is pretty much the only reason why I continue to watch this shit.

i couldnt tell you if this is real or not but i failed this fucker hard when i had to do a medical

it does not determine autism though

The first 3 minutes were good

4:40 Timeskip confirmed

Haven't they said tho they are going to tone down the violence and gore next season? Maybe they are just replacing it with explosions and guns to even it out.

>americans have special pants for shitting in

this explains the whole shart in walmart phenomenon

I don't remember what he said word for word, but there's a video of Gregg Nictero drunk on a cruise ship ranting about those reports. He said he'd never tone down the show and if people don't love gore that they should stop watching. But evidence points otherwise.