I've been interested in comics lately, but where should I read them...

I've been interested in comics lately, but where should I read them? I've been awkwardly reading here and there but there has to be a better way.

Other urls found in this thread:

viewcomic.com/
libgen.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You local LCS comic shop.

Is that the butt loving principal of Prison School?

Yes.
But there isn't any, I live in a shithole

If you're not going to buy then just download and read them with a CBR reader program.

oh so what you really meant was

> Sup Forums where do I pirate things where where where

go back to Sup Forums

Good taste user. And as such to recognize your good taste, here you go
viewcomic.com/

Or search the catalog for Win-O Thread for direct download links to current and other various comics weekly.

We literally post good comics on this board every single day.

Someone asked this earlier

Thanks user, I appreciate it.

Yes exactly, I don't even go to Sup Forums though.

I didn't realize most people here bought issues, sorry if the question was offensive in some way.

>I didn't realize most people here bought issues

lol

Dude, just torrent shit and read it in a CBR reader program.

While illegally acquiring is looked down upon on Sup Forums a shallow glance of the forum will tell you that it's very easy to do so.

Get a good tablet for reading comics, then get the Marvel/DC apps

Viewcomic

Comixology is that

literally no idea if it's good or not but it exists

Buy hardcover paperbacks. People won't look at you weirdly, your manchild magazines won't get damaged and spaghetti won't fall from your pockets when you're trying to take them out of your MLP backpack to show them to your non-existent friends.

>hardcover
>paperbacks

wat

Marvel Unlimited is more approachable. That shit's cheap.

I live in a place without a LCS too OP so I order books online and it's always cheaper than shops sell anyway

libgen.io/ and the win-o thread for new stuff

The quality of current comics aren't worth the price. Torrents are good for older comics and viewcomic.con is good for new ones

I'd recommend album format eurocomics like Spirou et Fantasio, Asterix or Lucky Luke. Contained stories, longer than 20 page issues, in color and all around pretty good.