I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a holiday in Norway for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart...

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a holiday in Norway for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

SHILL THREAD

SAGED

Post proofs you're with campaign that are timestamped

How much did Hillary promise him to run?

Sage

lol this again
sage goes in all fields :^)

nice dubs but your pasta is stale

Oh guess I'll vote hillary then

Or rather I'll not listen to shills getting desperate.
Suck a dick shill faggot.

campaign staffers dont take holidays during campaign season you dolt

How many times do I have to see this?

Guys, guys, guys.

This is pasta. Don't respond. Or if you feel the need sage in all fields.

Seriously OP as if a staffer would go on holiday leading up to an election. As if an American would use the term 'holiday' in the first instance. As if anyone would willingly go on holiday in Norway.

Remember people. This is PASTA!!!!!

You have to try harder Norway.

jump into a fjord,sven

if repeatin op be a fgt

>this exact thread got 350 replies last week

>I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a holiday in Norway for a few days.
Total bullshit. No American would ever go to Norway, and I deeply doubt there's literally anything worth ever going to Norway for. We're too close to November for anyone working in the Trump campaign to go on holiday anyway, you foolish shill.

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a holiday in Chicago for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

Sage

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a holiday in France for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

>If you have a question please ask
>Says 1 post by this ID

This is faker than the volcano shit.

>I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a holiday in Norway for a few days.

>The campaign is literally falling apart.

If the campaign is falling apart why does he let his staffers go on holiday in Norway?

Also, Americans don't call it holiday, we call it 'vacation'.