No.

yea, I thought so anyway.

/thread

I like them as supporting characters.

They are.
few duo partners that have that kind of chemistry

Are they still getting that TV show?

Did the fug?

Yeah, go read their old Mantlo issues (Marvel are doing trades of these because of the tv show)

The Spencer Spider-Island mini was grat and they had a cool one shot with Brooks art

They aren't romantic in the 616

Bendis hooked them up in the ultimate universe

Yes.

Kinda like the ultimate version more
didn't like how dagger was the one that was shown as the good person and cloak was the bad one always the one holding her back even though she was literally the only reason why he became a living ghost

They are romantic in 616 but it's more complicated. Cloak was more needy and didn't gave her space or at least that's how it was before the secret wars.

the page is from the x-men run when they splitted up and dagger wanted to feed cloak but he refused also he could transform into his human form for some reason.

Tyrones haircut sucks but this is probably my favorite version of the characters.

they are siblings in this one.

They were never romantic

Apparently. And since it's on Freeform, it's highly likely. That ABC cunt exec hates Marvel so AoS will probably get canned halfway through season 4.

They're like interracial Hawk and Dove. That being said, they're great when they show up in other people's books but I've got 0 interest in a standalone

That was in a swimsuit issue

He did that to save her life. That kiss was just ship bait

>Cloak was more needy and didn't gave her space or at least that's how it was before the secret wars.

that was in the same issue.

I liked them in Spider Island, never though about going back to their previous issues though so I can't really say.

Yeah it was ordered to series

by none other than the channel formerly known as ABC Family.

In small doses.

I want to fuck the blond one while the black one sulks in a corner. They're interesting like that, imo.

Same. I like them being "backwards" and her being albino.

No. They're getting a TV show like JJ because marlel loves their BLACKED shit

I don't think Cloak would care

They've been kinda bumming around not doing much for the past 5 or so years, it feels like.

This

Do they? How many of their black live action renditions are even in a relationship? Plus there's Spider-man Homecoming, that teasing ship between Gamora and Quill, and that one Puerto Rican/Afro-Cuban chick in Daredevil

Not like DC is any better, turning Iris West black in both tv and movie.

Who cares tho? Is the content any good?

They were in bendis's spider-man

I felt their power combination was interesting, a very natural too hot/too cold pairing of abilities.

I also respected the choice to have them as just friends, rather than go down yet another trite "these two people talk to each other a lot, let's make them hetero for each other" romance storyline (haven't kept up, this may have changed since I was in).

Other than that, their actual personalities were meh for me.

Cloak and Dagger is the only inter-racial couple where i feel bad for the black dude and cheer for him to pound that white pussy.

Dagger is a fucking tease.
She'll manipulate Cloak by making him believe that he needs her, when it is the other way around, all while complaining that he doesn't give her enough space for her to play the normal life bit having fun with her girlfriends and chasing dudes around.

Cloak had to sit and suffer in silence while Dagger fucked a bunch of guys. It's a very toxic relationship.

No.

Oh, right, won't she explode if she doesn't get drained of extra juice now and again, but he can drain to sustain himself from anyone, without needing to kill to do it?

I always thought they were in a pretty even mutual needs relationship, but yeah that does favor her a little. Don't agree she manipulates him to see it that way rather than them both naturally assuming.