YRYL - Milwaukee On Fire

A black man was killed for stealing a car, arming himself with a stolen handgun, then fleeing police.

Since then, the peaceful BLM have lit fires around the town, chanting 'Black Power', and open firing on firefighters.

There have been at least 7 fires reported, and countless incidents of looting.

There are reports of BLM stopping traffic, pulling random people out of cars, and mugging them.

Explain the peace in BLM

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/we-wuz-kings
youtube.com/watch?v=QCjJ80hz1JI
youtube.com/watch?v=vuKeUAavpnU
twitter.com/dawn_dva/status/764703985462759425
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Three is no peace. Only death

Nigga we ain't gotta explain shit cuz

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIIIETTTTT.

anyone know who started this KANGZ meme or did it just grow organically?

They don't represent the true BLM. BLM is a movement of peace.

WI here
let Milwaukee burn
the state is better off without it

organically… with a litre or two of MiracleGrow

From what I gathered.

>Some black professor of some cucked university declared that the ancient Egyptians.
were black. National Geographic is sucked so they do an article of it.

Then they all started chanting that.

Oh and some shitty vlogger guy made a vid with the term as a title.

Basically revisionist history motivated them to do more chimp outs and feel like they are owed more then anyone.

Will we ever solve our nigger problem?

We need to send them back to Africa desu.

according to knowyourmeme
knowyourmeme.com/memes/we-wuz-kings
around 2015

you know I was actually there, and its quite under control
its not BLM, its just stupid people blaming the cops.

its crazy though, its basically another ferguson where it was sparked by a police man shooting an ARMED man who had 500 rounds of ammunition in his car. im from the south side and the north side is a whole different world. its literally like going from spain to syria after crossing wisconsin avenue

white people have done worse throughout history but now that non-whites are doing it, it's "bad"

sorry whitey it's not going to work.

Is FOX6 gone?

thanks!

Let them burn down their own communities. It's only making them look bad, why interfere? I hope BLM grows more in unpopularity.

Fox 6 probably booked it cause people were attacking media

We matured as a race. They didn't. If it weren't for us, they would still be living in huts. They should be thankful that we enslaved them.

>white people have done worse throughout history but now that non whites are doing it, it's "bad"
Herr durrrrr I can be a violent nigger because the crackerman did it in da bookz.
>because some other group people did something wrong, I can loot and riot because "oppression".
Go fuck yourself you stupid ape.

Well, I do know that there were a few dynasties of black, upper nile rulers. But what we nowadays think of as egypt and normally know of it, like the pyramids and similiar, has nothing to do with those "kangz". Heck, cleopatra, for that matter, was greek.

So, yeah. The only black people possibly involved in building the pyramids, would have been quarry slaves; The rest, especially at the pyramids themselves, were actually highly paid, capable people.

bump why is most of Sup Forums silent about this ?

There is no "peace" in BLM

It's a worldwide joke and it's spreading to other countries too
Anyone who thinks BLM is peaceful is a deluded cunt

bump

Desensitized. So used to blacks looting and going wild that it isn't even worth talking about anymore. We all already know what needs to be done.

not a nigger and ur just mad because we're winning.

>niggers burning down nigger neighborhoods because a nigger with a career criminal got goodified

Why would I rage?

you shouldn't.

Source, I live here, 10 minutes from the scene of the chimping.

>all jews 2050

What did they mean by this?

>we're winning
No, you really aren't. You are showing the world that you can't be trusted to live on your own without chimping out. You are telling us that there is a problem, but won't put any effort to fix it. You rob and steal and complain when you get shot and arrested. When people actually do give in to your demands, it's never enough and you still bitch about racism and " male white privilege" when in reality the government provides you more benefits and handouts just for being a minority or a women. (examples of this are scholarships for minorities and women, black culture centers and women's safe spaces in universities, etc). You can't handle opposition or take criticism without protesting and expect that everyone is on your side or they are labeled as "racist" or "sexist". You are not winning, you are not helping society, you are showing us that you will not contribute to the solutions of the problems you address and are indeed the sole part of the problem. BLM does not represent black people, these people do not represent peace or advancement of society. In a few years people will not acknowledge your problems or plight because you are children throwing the biggest temper tantrum this world has ever seen.

OG post:
I AM BUBBL3LIPZ @Bubble_Lipz now58 minutes ago
5 people died at the hands of our own yesterday and no one even blinked
#Milwaukee

pt 2.

its a waiting game. these niggers need to affect every town for people to dust off the rope.

>post traumatic slavery sindrome
My sides hurt from this.

This is the reich kind of humor.

this still gets my vote for best tweet of the night

Can someone translate this from hood speak to English?

Police about to Harambe their asses!

Indian BLM campaign - Learn a things or two from pic related.

>instead of burning down the neighborhood where we grew up, let's burn down a neighborhood where someone else grew up

How are these niggers even allowed to vote?

How on earth are "news channels" like TYT holding on the TYT narrative?

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=QCjJ80hz1JI

BLM narrative*

Let's just take the town, and PUSH IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

>Guy that is clearly a criminial gets gets killed in the act

>Criminal friends go full crybully and riot

Fuck, when did death wish 3 become real?

youtube.com/watch?v=vuKeUAavpnU

Ah yes, thank you.

it literally happens all the time
>nigger does something illegal
>gets shot/killed by cops
>AY YO *smacks lips* HE WUZ A GUD BOI HE DIN DU NUFFIN WONG
>riots and such ensue

Wisconsin will go red this year.

This is the gift kek, through BLM, has given us.

isn't milwaukee where sheriff clarke is from

My girlfriends Uncle's business was burnt to the ground because of these retards. This is why their movement is going absolutely nowhere, and why their community is absolute shit. They destroy everything in their community. Nothing proves a point better than burning down businesses that have nothing to do with police shooting people.

Because they are just smart enough to know that if they burn down a white neighborhood it's game over for them.

Shit it totally is! We might get to see him on the news!

We're already red.

Unfortunately we elected a Koch Shill as gov.

Federal level, we're purple, but I agree that WI is going Trump this year.

Yep, I can't wait for his latest tweeter shitposting. Watching him pwn niggerville Milwaukee is pretty amazing

bump

OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK

Aren't Redlettermedia stationed in Milwaukee?

Walker executed the Unions. That was impressive and not something anyone ever expected Wisconsin was capable of. And then it got exported to Michegan.

Yes.

If they lay a finger on mike's perfect head I'm coming over to join the race war.

I don't want to sound like a preachy faggot but I honestly hate how these nigs are constantly trying to push a race war.

I think Mike "pull the trigger on every nigger" Stoklassa will be just fine.

twitter.com/dawn_dva/status/764703985462759425

>That chick
Where is she, can't remember the last video she was in, was there a disruption in communication between her and Mike?

Yes, and it was reported that Jack unfortunately died at the gas station.

If blacks people don't like it here can they please fuck off back to Africa.

>unfortunately

YO GET DAT SCREENSHOT

Learn from us. Their lives really matter so we put them in Jails so one can hurt them.

>You're right sister let's burn down the next neighborhood!
I'm crying

Idea. Let's buy a county in central Africa and name it Welfaria and offer free flights serving fried chicken and grape drank with a weed bar. No return flights, no ocean access, no escape. We can file it under liquidating antique farm equipment.

sistersistersistersistersistersister

I've been pushing for a race war for a long time now. Blacks need to get out one way or another and i doubt they will leave peacefully.

what do you expect from such inferior examples of humans. many dog breeds are the same species but you can teach them different numbers of commands based on the breed

a link between intelligence and genetics is obvious. black people just happen to be at the bottom according to statistical data. dumb people do dumb shit

Blacks aren't chimps. Whites have just ceased to be normal humans with normal reactions to bad shit happening. You're some post modern Jewish ideal of a good goyim slave.

>yes massa I will never rebel because that's uncivilized
>yes massa it's uncivilized to resist being attacked

If you want to know why people actually listen to minorities and not whites...

Muslim is killed
>*bombs*
Black is killed
>*riots*
White is killed
>nothing but internet rage in a few right wing sites

you posted this fucking abo shit in the other thread.

Fuck off, your entire continent was a penal colony.

2/10 I replied

>twitter.com/dawn_dva/status/764703985462759425
Are you implying we need to overreact to be "normal" and stoop to their level?

These nigs acting up aren't even worth calling black.

Just give black people your money and there won't be any problems, you rich white fuck

ARE WE GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS? ENOUGH TALK, TIME TO PUT SOME NIGGERS IN THE GROUND WITHOUT A SOUND

How about no? I am not giving a whiny, violent apeman hybrid money just cause he is being a nigger. I am not rewarding bad behavior.

put the police out of their jobs? but they have mouths to feed, mortgages to pay off

>ebin post
Where to upboat? ;DDDDDDD

Just sit there and take it, cavebeast.

is this shit sitll going down? any good pics?

BLM is the ideology of peace.

It's all about love.

Underrated post

Whites have been pacified. They are in a perfect position to be rolled up and smoked.

The actual meme itself has been around for a couple of years but the Nation of Islam has been promoting all that bullshit for the last 60 years. Elijah Muhammed was one of the main people behind this shit.

once you done smoking your own neighborhoods maybe try then lel

WE WUZ SUN GODDESSES

Blacks are the worst desu senpai.

Wrong! Niggers are the worst. There is a difference.

>its not BLM
>its just stupid people blaming the cops.
Literally what's the difference?

>Explain the peace in BLM
KFC is still intact, and the Colonel Harland Sanders was white. Checkmate /pol BTFO etc
>pic OC from chimpout thread

This.

Niggers aren't black. Nigger is how you act. There's niggers in every race.

>There is a difference.
lol

From my point of view, the blacks are niggers.

You forgot the part were the jew controlled police and justice system crush any predominately white riot or BLM like group with extreme prejudice the likes of which they don't exercise on blacks and musllims.

When and if whites do finally "chimp out" it will have to be at an extreme breaking point. The likes of which jews have been careful to avoid, which explains why they only ever slowly and discreetly pick at our freedoms and values instead of tyrannically taking them like they would like to.

And yet every year it seems like that restraint is being lessened.

>the blacks are niggers
They are all fucking golliwogs, that's the bottom line

>black power
So obviously they don't want cops to be judges.