What's the reasoning behind MGTOW? Men refusing the better themselves to meet female standards?

What's the reasoning behind MGTOW? Men refusing the better themselves to meet female standards?

It's mostly due to a biased legal system that makes marriage failure catastrophic for men.

Other reasons too.

nice bait m8y

I don't think I'm missing out on much. I've been single for all nineteen years of my life, and if avoiding a woman who has unfairly and indecently indulged in the pleasures of many men will bring me loneliness and despair, then so be it. I'm well aware that women who are virgins past the age of eighteen are scarce, and many of them who are are usually unwonted in either aesthetic value or mindset.
That said, I want a girlfriend, and I'd like to lose my virginity, sure. But I'm not going to settle- Not at all. I've found that weak/beta men are often forced into positions of settling once they grow older, with the women who once ignored them insisting upon marriage due to their degraded appearance. That's a settlement/proposition that I'll never acquiesce to.
If I'm unable to find a woman who has not participated in degeneracy and promiscuity then so be it, that's just a testament to the degradation of society, and the ignominy that women are no longer subject to for being so wanton.

It's the fucked up laws which allow a woman to easily ruin a men's life, family and for ever take his kids.

Idiots who married degenerate women.

You mean idiots who marry.

girlfriends largely pointless dude. just pump and dump, or better, get friend with benefits. Hang out when you want to, and don't have to put up with all the naggy bullshit.
I thought I'd turn into a wizard, but just recently lost my virginity. Was pretty awkward the first time but she still saw me after that and now we just bang and watch netflix then I send her home. Only have to see her a few hours a week.

Women can be decent/wonderful but you gotta lead them that way. Most people just let them be vile creatures though. But with a FWB situation you don't really have to care that deeply about her fucked up brain

MGTOW is millenials doing what millenials do best:

Taking their failures and using language to turn it into success

men refusing enslavement

Its basically not giving a fuck, and doing whatever you want. Being indifferent to whether you are masculine or not, refusing to compete with other men and refusal to chase women, play their games, or play the provider/protector role. Lots of MGTOW videos suggest that when you ignore women like this they come flocking to you, but that literally never happens, more like you're completely invisible to women and society, but are happy because you have an internal sense of self worth.

Or another way to put is is that in nature, males are the disposable sex, and MGTOW is a statement that you are a human being, not a human doing.

>Men refusing the better themselves to meet female standards?
Just the opposite.
Men focusing on bettering themselves FOR themselves instead of meeting the arbitrary whims of a woman who will just leave when the money gets tempting enough.

Sort of.
But whats the idea of feminism, women refusing to better themselves to meet male standards?

Hey op, next time, make a thread like this.

>Im basically a fat unemployed turd who lives on my mums basement. I consider myself enlightened, however Iam considered as an Autistic Shut-in at my online MLP fan-art site.
>Women are such bitches because nobody will sleep with me. Im only 340 pounds. Jokes on them though, at least I dont have to shower this month.

Not wanting to get fucked over by the female leaning justice system is a valid excuse, but MGTOW is honestly just a bunch of bitter virgins with rage who can't get women in the first place so they have a faggot club which they celebrate being part of on social media to showcase their ineptitude with the opposite sex.

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Most MGTOW aren't millennials.

exactly. They are men like our fathers, and uncles who have been through it all. Sad thing is these cunts these days are way worse.

So you're saying losers gon' lose and then blame women for having standards?

That's really poor advice, misleading at best and damaging at worst
You should ALWAYS at all time protect your mental and emotional integrity with women, wether it's a friend, a girlfriend or a wife
But getting a girlfriend and going into a relationship is probably one of the most valuable experience you can get as a man who wants to somehow navigate society
Taking care of someone, loving and being loved gives you a huge ego boost that will facilitate your social interactions A LOT
If you plan on staying a recluse all your life, then yeah, you shouldn't bother

Yea I heard that marriage in America can be a death sentence for a man due to unfair court systems and giving the women the benefits (most of the time at least from what i hear)

But it's the same with all western countries, since social media and hookup culture people don't want to settle for 1 person anymore

The most terrifying thing about this is that it's undeniably true.

The men who apply the MGTOW label to themselves are mostly omegas who resent women because they are scared to interact with them. Women can enrich a man's life, but one must understand women's nature (aka the red pill) to have successful, relatively happy relationships. MGTOWs are mostly stuck in the anger phase of realizing that women are not at all wonderful, flawless creatures made of love, and instead of going through the agonizing process of acceptance and self-improvement, they use excuse their lackluster lives with arguments about women's shittyness and how society hates men (which is true).

Men who truly live the lives they want don't use the MGTOW label.

This is so accurate its terrifying

This is the ultimate culmination of why individualists are cucktards

Cuckery from someone who still relies on pussy to make themselves feel good

MGTOW is about realizing that dick in vagina is not an important factor in attaining happiness and contentment, that's it. It's about being okay with the fact that you don't like to be around or interact with women because it's perfectly reasonable given their poisonous and manipulative nature, and about realizing that they are not the key to happiness.

Most "le red pill" people who disagree with MGTOW still worship pussy and make sex their ultimate goal in life, which is fine if that's your own personal route to success but to say it's the ultimate path is laughable and shows that you're just as much a slave to women and give into their desires as much as beta fags do

Millennial "men" valuing their own life over that of others. They would rather spend all their time chasing pleasure and their own happiness than helping others, getting married, having kids, etc..

I fucking hate them, wish all of them would just fucking kill themselves spoiled brats.

You know, whenever I think about an absolutely ideal society, I always imagine that women would have to be stripped of all human rights and used strictly for breeding purposes.

It's true isn't it? Do women not directly stand in the way of the progress of society, and make every effort they can to hinder it?

ID = BIG RON very nice m8

also fuck cucks

It's ironic that MGTOW use the same shaming language that women do, only inverted.

Have a girlfriend? Pussy worshiping cuck.

Interact with women? Fucking thirsty loser looking for validation.

Improving yourself? Only for some bitch to take it all away from you.

Here's a revelation for you bud, not all male-female relationships are parasitical and miserable. But if you weren't socially retarded, you'd know that.

>implying millennial women don't live hedonistic life styles

Massive hypocrite unaware of the irony spotted

Gain self awareness, you fucking stupid cuck

>claims to be red pilled
>gets involved in LTRs

>marry average woman who wants to settle down
>after of party years, of course
>have kids
>get cheated on
>get divorced
>18 years child support
>lifelong alimoney
>never see your kid
>your life is now ruined

But atleast you had a white kid, doing your part to s-save the white race, r-right?

rejection and mockery

>what is a prenup

:^)

I once said "well it's a scientific fact that women have smaller brains than men" at work and got a grievance put in against me with HR.

That was a bad decision on my part.

Bunch of losers who can't get women, and instead of looking internally and bettering themselves, they look externally and spend time on the internet shitting on women who don't realize they even exist

At least these weak cucks are self selecting for extinction

people glorifying giving up
the idea is that when they swear off women, they're gonna focus on working on themselves and what makes them happy, but really they contuse the same sad existence as they did before except they know have an attitude about it

>contuse
continue

Prenups are increasingly thrown out, or simply ruled valid only after you meet your "financial obligations" to your wife and/or child. Which is to say a judge can sentance you to lifelong alimoney and child support until a child is 18 regardless of a prenup.

Good troll, I like it because it is mostly true.

But you missed the key fact that I don't give a fuck about getting women. I've had women, its really nothing special. Sure, its marginally better than jacking it but I'd rather spend $50 going to the asian massage shop down the road for her to tug me off than 'better myself' and spend thousands more trying to get a white woman to be my SO.

>what is "thrown out at a judges discretion" due to vague definitions of "Fairness" and "Signed under duress"

TIL the worst case scenario always becomes true. This is why I avoid the traffic system.

I disagree. Its not a sad existence for me, I live quite a blessed life in reality. I just went on a lads trip to Vegas, had the most amazing fucking time (going back in March) with 2 single friends. Know who couldn't go? my other 3 married friends who wanted so badly to join us but got shut down by their wives.

Fuck that.

Making myself happy.

I too went on a trip to Vegas recently, but I told my wife I was going and that was that.

I used to be a shut-in nerd who flunked out of university because I did not give a single fuck in my life. The, due to financial circumstances, I had to work manual labor for slave wages. That put my life into perspective. I started to improve myself, learn hobbies and engage with other people, including women. I am much happier now unlike when I had no responsibilities and sat in front of a screen all day.

Here's some meme arrows for you

>claims to be red pilled
>doesn't know a man can walk away from a relationship at any time
>implying I would ever marry
>implying I would ever cohabitate
>implying I would ever not use protection
>implying I don't screen for crazies and whores
>implying I don't put my ambitions first, and women at the bottom of my priorities

So you concede your wife wouldn't let you do what you want and you essentially had to overrule her? kek, if that story were true, good for you. It obviously isn't but for most people if they tried that, they'd find their shit outside in a box when they got home.

Are you Latvian Orthodox?

Alright potato man you've convinced me through your chinese waterboarding image board shitposting that ur right mmkjay/?

Lonely men incapable of convincing women that they are worthwhile partners projecting their own flaws and guilt onto the opposite gender, with the purpose of rationalising the dissonance in their mind between their incompetence and their misguided perception, as has been propped up by years of people and the media, that has convinced them that they are special snowflakes.

m8 that list you gave is pretty much what MGTOW is about.

not an argument

No, was born Lutheran but my parents didn't care about church. Currently agnostic.

I once reasoned like you do, but now I don't know any more.

I work full-time, have a car plus a company car (with unlimited free gas), take care of myself when it comes to looks. My face is pretty average, blue eyes, nice head of hair + beard.
I am overweight though, but not obese (BMI is 28).
I'm not a sperg, can make girls laugh, etc. I'm pretty well-liked at the office.

Have about €25k saved up. Want to find a girl for a serious relationship & to possibly start a family.

However I can't for the life of me find a girlfriend.
And not for lack of trying.

Meanwhile the following people are getting girls like it's nothing: fat disgusting immigrants, drug addicts, etc...

What the fuck? How am I supposed to better myself still?
I can't connect with any girl, it's extremely frustrating.

acytaklky it is an arufment u fucking retard

o fug im trippin balls right nwo porbbaly gonna get abnned banend lmao

Assuming then that they didn't have you circumcised?

Was meant for

Serious question, have you considered converting to Islam? downsides - you have to get circumcised

But big plus is that you are likely to meet a family willing to match you with a traditional (obedient) daughter.

What, no. She doesn't control me in ways that I don't let her. Though I will use her as an excuse to get out of something. As George Thorogood once said, "I dunno man, she kinda funny."

Why would you ruin your financial situation with marriage?

Invest that money, work at your career, aim for financial independence.

Does she let you put it in her shithole? and have you ever let your slip a finger in your shithole while she sucks you?

Married guy here, you need a strategy to find a partner. Every success story starts with a strategy, this is what spergers don't understand. You don't just "find" a girl suddenly unless you're in an environment where single women are in abundance (ie school, working in a supermarket etc). You need to lay the foundations of some path that will guide you to it, just like anything. And you need patience and a positive attitude if it's going to work. That's what I did and it worked out exactly as I expected. I'm not going to tell you what I did, come up with your own plan.

Latvia is not the United States, my kangaroo riding friend. Nobody here circumcises newborns, maybe except the Jews.

In theory, yes. But generally MGTOWs avoid women altogether.

nope, still no argument

>better yourself by submitting to the whims of a woman

Australia don't troll me.
I used to work and live in Brussels, having experienced islamic "culture" first-hand, I would never in my life consider converting.

They are literally subhuman.

user, why would you want the women that are attracted to fat disgusting immigrants and drug addicts? No shit finding a good woman is harder than settling for a crack whore.

Double yes.

Fuck oyyyyyyu ude its a fukcing arugment i mean look rhte fact is redepills serv women ok its true becuz they live up to the exact same iexpectations as the owmen want they use them for sex ur a part of the machine rertard

Fuck off Muhammad. Convert to Islam and you'll wind up in the spiral of setting your standards way too high and you'll end up beating your poor wife since 4.34 of the Q'uran instructs you to

That is a shame. Would you consider going gay and experimenting that way?

>Meanwhile the following people are getting girls like it's nothing: fat disgusting immigrants, drug addicts, etc...
not really, millennials apparently are having less sex than previous generations, so its just a meme people are sleeping around
>What the fuck? How am I supposed to better myself still?
well the obvious would be lose some weight, but you'd probably just need to change you diet so you don't really need to go to out of your way
>I can't connect with any girl, it's extremely frustrating.
problem is a lot of young girls are NEETs to, for every male recluse there's probably a female one too, maybe every 1.5 or 2 males, but still
just travel around to different places at different times, talk to who every you can, you never know who'd you meet

>What's the reasoning behind MGTOW? Men refusing the better themselves to meet female standards?

its the adequate of a man's version of feminism so basically a marxists plot to remove the traditional family.

Hey, Australia, are you just gonna let this guy steal your thunder?

Nice dubs btw

LATVIA now poland i rnotice its always fthe fucking eastern uros that make up these faggot anti mgtows r u retarded?

thansk dud i got trips before too like satan lomao

Current MGTOW-movement? Incels blaming women for their misfortune.

The increasing rate at which men choose to actually decide their own fate? Mostly because government has crept into their private life and ownership rights so much over the last few decades, that the only way to win the game is not to play.

Worst financial decision I ever made was marriage.

You live in the US nigga. Prenups are thrown out all the time. Educate yourself

>me refusing to "better" themselves in vain

I'm a tranny. how do I get a bf that loves me and doesn't settle for me because he couldn't get a girl with an oven? Don't you all hate women?

>i've got nothing going for me
>why aren't women worshiping me?

-prenuips are faucking lioes

they dont actually exist in the us really nothing edxists based off the fact that our entire reality is simply based offf perceptions created in the brain wand electircal signals n shiet

anyawy

I really want a family and some sons of my own, though. You need a woman for that.

I don't fully understand what you mean. A strategy to get one specific girl that you have your eye on, or just a general strategy to try to win over as many girls as possible?

You are right, I don't want those types of women anyway. I also 'disqualify' any girl with nose rings / piercings or tattoos immediately. Maybe the problem is that I'm too picky?

Sounds like bullshit.
Just say you dont want to be anyone of worth and accept that, why the mental gymnastics

>a man can walk away from a relationship at any time

Wrong. The legal system in many Western countries can force you to pay alimony and child support if you walk away from a relationship.

Relationships between a man and woman no longer exist in these countries. Instead, it is a relationship between a man and woman and the government.

>Good
>Woman

Oh it's funny I'm Laughing

>I am overweight though, but not obese (BMI is 28).

Belly fat is like a storefront for Beta. Start lifting, if you're built heavy mostly go for increasing mass in shoulders, works very well if you decide to keep the beard.

Also, you project stability, which also seems like easy Beta bucks for girls who've hit the wall and want to settle before their whole life falls apart. Don't be that guy who wifes up a 'former' slut at 30 because he thinks he'll be alone his whole life otherwise; be that guy who, at 40-50, has a horde of 20 year olds chasing after him because he's able to take them on an all-expenses paid trip to wherever just because he feels like it. Want exciting girls? Become exciting to them.

O qahree with this mental gynmantics raelly have no aplce tob be hon est i mean wtf\

Just stop it u fsagots jesis fciuking chrisrt

>being this bitter

No sir, it is I who is truly laffin.

If you think you know a good woman, they're just better at hiding than the others.

Read my post again

>don't marry
>don't cohabitate
>use your own protection

Granted, a bitch can get knocked up and claim it's you babby, but that's why you screen for crazies and whores

this

When has anyone called a woman with a boyfriend "cock worshipping"?

can't argue with dubs

>too picky
>the mother of your children
biologically, you should be going around spreading seed as much as possible, however, with abortions and all women having herpes it gets tough to do it safely

I have seen that asian woman before, who is she?

I'm 5'6". I will never be attractive to women, so why should I care? Women are pretty fucking insufferable anyway, and only half of that sentiment is sour grapes.

That's what they'd call sluts

MGTOWs are the modern version of faggots. They seek validation for their choices so they need to start some sort of movement and be attention whores.