Is it true that Joker begs that guy to have sex with his girlfriend in the movie?

Is it true that Joker begs that guy to have sex with his girlfriend in the movie?

he's a handsome HONKA HONKA

There's already a thread, & more trash at the following.

No, who told you that? Was it /tv? Why would you listen to them

Basically, but only as a pretense to murder the guy

HONKA HONKA, PLEASE KEK ME MR BLACK BULL WONKA

no, really. he actually says honka honka in the movie and wants harley to give him a lap dance, but he refuses so momsgonnaphreak kills the nigger

Didn't Joker kill him because he said no.

"I got the grape soda on ice and a bear skin rug all ready"

Is Joker making a sex joke?

No the guy was dead the moment he called Harley a bitch, everything between that and the shooting is Joker fucking with him.

But honestly, isn't it crazy thing for the Joker to want to be cucked?

Not really.
Joker killed him because he said no. Leto Joker gets off to seeing Harley slut it up with other guys. He is literally a cuck.

Joker was going to kill him anyway, it was pretty obvious he was just making the dude uncomfortable.

Not as bad as the scene where batman kisses unconscious harley for some reason

Is that Common?

you're lying

No, it's not very common you fucking shut-in.

>movie hypes up Leto Joker
>he's only in a few scenes and doesn't accomplish much

literally why

He gave her cpr anons just fucking with you

Fuck off Sup Forums

Studio cut like half his scenes right before the release.

Not what I meant you jackass.

haah good one

According to one theory Suicide Squad is all a metaphor for divorce.
Flag is the husband going through a new divorce as the woman he loves has becomes a psychotic witch.
Deadshot is the ex husband being ground down by the system just trying to do right by his family even if it means taking abuse.
And Joker is the post divorce man who's reinvented himself, landed a hot young trophy bitch and is utterly devoid of fucks to give.

he was resuscitating her

But there are two widows

No, he was trying to bait the nigger, the nigger knew it was just a trap but the joker kills him anyway

>CPR
>Doesn't part lips
>Doesn't do chest compressions
>Harley doesn't cough up water

Thats because Common insulted Halrey

She was faking it remember thats why bats freaked when she kissed him?

Chest compression comes after you give them air

As for her not coughing up water, well I guess that the joke was on Batman

So was it because Joker wanted him to have sex with Harley and got mad when he insulted her or was he baiting the whole time?

>bats freaked when she kissed him
This really goes with the theory that Joker wanted the nigger to fuck her.

It was always bait,

He was baiting the whole time you idiot

When he called her a bitch.

Everything after that was Joker fucking with him.

If he said yes, he would've killed him too. Why is this so hard for people to get?!

>the whole time you idiot
I haven't seen the movie yet and that's why I'm asking, dickhole.

Waller introduced the scene saying something along lines of "no one insults/hurt his woman" and Common made a comment about Harley at the club and Joker was all if you like her so much why dont you marry her but he said a bunch of other shit about his crotch and then Common got all edgy because he knew he offended the Joker

Because some people are insane, they are seeing things that aren't there and are unable to break free from their mad visions

How?

He initially only got pissed off because he called harley a bad bitch which while a compliment is still disrespectful.

HONKA HONKA

>He called her a "bad ass bitch"
>street terms that means his girl is awesome
>street Joker
>Probably knew this

It was a complement not an insult.

She's a slut that likes to fuck around on Joker and Joker encourages it.

He was talking about how hot she was and that Joker was lucky for having her

Like the Monarch

Not all men appreciate other guys commenting on their broad

Hell, it was the one single thing I liked about the Joker/Harley dynamic because for a secon I thought it showed that he viewed her more as property than a person

That all seemed to go out the window though

I was okay with it honestly, never saw much of the abusive side from the comics I read mostly because they were just Harleys side of things when she was with other villains.

>He called her a "bad ass bitch"
Pretty sure that he only said bad bitch

I saw it as akin to the old exchange where some tough guy offers to let someone hit him. The weaker guy knows damn well that the tough guy's gonna punch him in the face if he does it, but the tough guy is being so polite about it that he second-guesses himself and finally does it. Then he gets punched in the face.

The black guy didn't take the bait, so Joker just shot him anyway.

That seems more awkward to do that with your girl than insane.

They do not count because they are women

it was super strange, i wonder if the cut shit helped. I expected Harley to kill him.

also everyone i talked to after the movie was like "Where the hell was Common in there" and i had to point him out

>mfw people tell me Leto is the best Joker

>People are going to keep thinking the Joker Curse is a thing because of that edgy man-goblin.
>A new generation of "Crazy is Sexy" tween girls is going to be fostered by this shit.
My only solace is knowing that he's buttmad over having so little screen time.

>A new generation of "Crazy is Sexy" tween girls is going to be fostered by this shit.

This is the only positive to come from this awful film

nope.

Funny. Doesn't Joker offer Harley up to his henchmen often? Could have sworn he did that in Arkham City too...

Batman resucitates Harley, Harley is the one who kisses Batman. How the fuck do people not get this?

Joker being a cuck confirmed. He really is crazy.

You and I are enemies now.

Yep. To be perfectly frank, he doesn't give a shit about Harley he just makes her think he does.
Makes you feel kinda bad for the poor girl.

>Crazy is Sexy
please no, I may sound like a TAS baby but please just give me something similar to Hamill's joker.

Are you implying that Joker actually loves Harley? That he actually considers her his significant other? She's useful to him. A tool. Nothing else.

They cut out a bunch of scenes of fucking abusive shit with them though. Weird.

No, I agree 100%. We need a Joker who's actually funny as opposed to overly edgy or lolsorandom AND edgy.
Hamill's Joker has layers to him that make him genuinely entertaining to watch.

>Joker offers Harley to you
> too scared to refuse
>she royally fucks your brains out as Joker jerks it in the corner
>you cum, she cums, Joker cums
>she gets off off you, kisses Mistah J and then he shoots you in the fucking head
> they both laugh

You mean Denny O'Neil's? Because that's literally what DCAU joker is
Fucking cartoonfags

This.

Joker is such a bore when he can be summed up with "muh madness"

He's at his best when he's a classy criminal with cartoonish, over the top methods who treats his rivalry with Batman like a grand game.

>who treats his rivalry with Batman like a grand game.
And not an obsession that borders on homosexuality.

What is this "Joker is classy" meme that i keep seeing?
What's "classy" about beating the shit out of a teenager with a fucking crowbar and shooting a woman in the stomach stripping her while you take pics of it, to show to her dad as he is raped by midgets?

Why not try and make it like John DiMaggio's joker from red hood?

You can't make cucking scary or badass. Sorry.

I'll give you the death in the family, but Killing Joke Joker is very much "muh madness" joker, and is over rated as shit.

It's less "He's classy" and more he acts classy.
There's something terrifying about the fact that he seems genuinely friendly while beating a teenager to death.
And it's better than the "Welcome to my Twisted Mind" kind of crazy that Leto's Joker brings.

I'd take wannabe classy Joker over wannabe gangster Joker.

Just throwing this out there, Troy Baker is a shit joker

what is it about the Joker that even turns the actors insane?

Nothing. Absolutely fuckin' nothing that's a shitty urban legend.
Do you see Mark Hamill going crazy?

No, just getting old.

While dressed as Superman in the closet.

>Doesn't Joker offer Harley up to his henchmen often?
There's a whole scene in the first Harley Quinn ongoing where some henchman assumes that, since Joker claims he's simply using Harley and doesn't care for her beyond his own amusement, she's free for the henchmen to use too. In response to this, Joker forces the guy to smoke a lethal exploding cigar while explaining to him that it's not funny if anyone else toys with her emotions. She's Joker's and his alone.

Exactly. The Joker role does jack-shit to the actor's sanity. Jared Leto is just an edgy fuck.
Also for the record, Ledger's last movie was not the Dark Knight, it was The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

Classy Joker was golden age, early silver age.

Late silver age had him as a crazy homeless genius and began trading genius for "so crazy he's a genius" after that.

>In response to this, Joker forces the guy to smoke a lethal exploding cigar while explaining to him that it's not funny if anyone else toys with her emotions. She's Joker's and his alone.

Now i am disappointing that a scene like this wasn't in the movie

I don't think we saw enough of him to really judge. I liked that he was clearly different. Very narcissistic and possessive, as opposed to just "durrr randumb insanity!"

I will say that Ledger was probably better, but then, he had a whole movie to define the character. Leto was only onscreen for like, 10 minutes, all together.

Pretty much this. I want to see how he interacts with Batfleck, the most.

No. That looks like the deleted scene where Joker asks him to shoot Harley if he's going to refuse her and gives him his gun. Then afterwards Monster T shoots himself.

On that note, I cannot believe the guy who claimed to be an extra on the scene was telling the truth.

Joker looks like he wants the guy to force him to give him a blowjob at gunpoint.

Every resuscitation scene is also a kissing scene in SS for some weird reason

>I liked that he was clearly different. Very narcissistic and possessive, as opposed to just "durrr randumb insanity!"

His look was retarded with tattoos and blinged teeth.

Voice was LedgerLite

Character completely defined by relationship with Harley at least in this movie

It was like someone cosplaying a lame version of Joker and not some impressive new version of Joker

When I saw that scene, all I could think of was "I fucking hate Sup Forums and their cuck fetish"

Insomnia and then taking too many sleeping pills killed ledger it had fuck all to do with the joker.

Sup Forums's raging cuck fetish and cuck boner is so fucking stupid.

Its just the same as how vocal homophobics tend to be huge faggots themselves

>and blinged teeth.

Fine I will concede with it not being grills

>blinged teeth.
Caps, they are not grills

Seems like this movie was trying to make Joker x Harley into Mickey and Mallory

I blame the NTR posted to this site

Then the "outrage" becomes a way to shoehorn the fetish into every goddamn conversation about anything