Do you honestly believe that YOU can defeat Islam...

Do you honestly believe that YOU can defeat Islam? We muslims will conquer the west and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. We won't defeat you by war or terrorist attacks, but through outbreeding you whites. We muslim have 7 to 8 children( Inshallah) per wife and once you add 3 wives you will end up with 21-24 children per muslim, where you whites barely have 1 child and maybe 1 dog. And this happens because you looted our lands in order to drive your €50k Mercedes and buy more houses. Your wife and daughters will breed with us and wear headscarfs while we outbreed you from existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slow down there, Ahmed.
We don't want no trouble.

Scorched earth

We will make sure the UK is an island of nuclear ash with nothing for anyone to inherit

I'd still rather nuke Russia than all of the middle east.

This fucking shitposter again.

Many arab countries have a negative birth rate.

Off the top of my head..tunisia...iran.

Moron.

>implying anyone except Gulf state princes and businessmen actually marry more than one wife.

I know this is bait but come on now.

I really, really hope this happens. It'll piss of the kikes, the crosskikes and the faggots all at once.

>threatening the masters of genocide and extinction
Whites cause hundreds of species to go extinct every year without even trying, and you think it is a good idea to get them to focus on you?

if only there was a solution

can no one think of a solution? a solution to these invaders that we feed, cloth, house and utility

wat could be done?

I guess is over

you can't have a negative birth rate, I assume you mean below replacementlevel

> Your wife and daughters will breed with us

Race mixing is almost none existant in all "multicultural paradises" of the world.

You will live in the ghettos we tell you to live, you will survive in the welfare we decide to give you and, by God almighty, you will be kicked out of the country when we decide the party is over. Like it's always been.

> but, but, we were born here.
> MUAHAAHAHAHA, get in the boat Ahmed.

We didn't loot shit mongoloid.

You were fruit merchants riding on camel back. It's not like you had any idea how to exploit the oil under your feet.

Your culture is not producing anything. We will bury your civilization.

>every race is under replacement level in every country except for jews

Alas I truely see

Let's see:

>Islam is against scientific progress
>99% of all Islamic countries have to rely on Western technology because they are too retarded to have industry
>Islamists only use Western technology and the best they can do is wield shit AKs and make homemade bombs

Only Turkey is industrialized enough, and even that country is going the way of every other Islamic shitholes since Erdogan is closing universities and all that shit.

You guys can't do shit because you depend on the West to wage your shit "wars" against other goat fuckers.

The moment the West decides that Islam is over, you guys will be gone so soon that you won't even realize it.

with strayas bants and drinking skill, coupled with bongteeth and innovation, how will we not be stoppeable?

>We will out populate you!
>Obviously never encountered cannibal cultures.

>your grandchildren will be washing my grandchildren's mercedes in the future....Arabs will always be third world slave tier in the west...sorry Achmed....you are better off staying in your shithole country and try to improve things there....you will only suffer a world of pain in the west.

And it's this kind of talk and behaviour that will have all muslims sent into fema camps for human experimentation that will make nazi war crimes seem like the actions of fluffy bunnies.

Muslims play the short game, westerners the long game. The west will become your inescapable prison.

Lol, go nuts. And then you can all kill each other to see which flavor of Islamic interpretation is the winner (hint: by amazing chance, it's the EXACT ONE you believe in!).

You're willing to hack off clits to stabilize your societies, you easily recruit pedos and failures, and you have no problem killing anyone who gets in the way — including yourselves. And your own victims apologize for you!

I think you're gonna get your shot. Enjoy!

You will conquer the west, I've already given up. I will probably convert someday and rape some pro-immigrant feminist slut for dressing immodestly for revenge.

This is pasta, see youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo

Guy is a fucking idiot for spilling the truth this early. This is exactly the reason why these people cannot be let into civilized countries. Westerners would be ashamed to burden society with 8 kids they can't pay for. This behavior is also the reason why all of their countries are shit holes, they won't win anything either way.

wow, well done for giving up, your ancestors must be so proud

waaa, it was to touuugh

Mongols have lost their edge these days it seems.

HAhahahah. Son, you really are clueless. Islam will defeat itself.

they need some bismuth

Ok nigger

this

I like this medieval attitude.

>Implying 500 million ethnic white europeans won't simply gas and throw out the few million muslims in less than a year or two
Nice bait faggot
if you only you knew how to do something else besides praying to a carpet lol

This guy has three wives. How can you compete with it?

>18 years to raise a child from birth to adulthood
>18 days to starve it to death in a happening

You could outnumber us 20 to 1 and we'd still win in the first month without firing a single shot, because none of you have farms here. You live exclusively in cities and suburbs where people will be looting and killing each other

>Do you honestly believe that YOU can defeat Islam?
yes
good luck outbreeding us
once we are done with the USA , Canada will be next and then we will swim across the atlantic and wipe out every sandnigg

wtf i like spain now

Can't let those quints go unchecked my leafy friend

>Muslim buys and girls are the lowest achievers in school with Indian and Chinese being the highest
>Muslims are more likely to have low paid jobs
>Due to rampant inbreeding a large number of Muslim children suffer from severe learning difficulties and health defects such as Autism and sickle cell anemia
>Race mixing and fraternising with non Muslims is severely frowned upon reducing genetic diversity

Quality over quantity ahmed, your one viral pandemic away from extinction

spain confirmed white

>We will outbreed you
>posts pic of 5 adults and 1 child.
War is the great leveler, and after your wives and children fertilize the ground we will grow our pigfeed crops over their bones.

why are muslims so disgustingly ugly?