Should I even read this shit?

Should I give this run a chance or is it a waste of time?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookreligion.com/?srch=religion-Scientology__57
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's good, especially if you like teen dramas like RunAways. Your library probably has a copy.

Yeah it's pretty good.

yes you should read it. it's good .

No, you shouldn't. We don't want new waifufag

Sounds good to me

Nice that is right up my alley, thanks!

Some cool dude storytime'd the first 6 issues or so on here last month and I really enjoyed it.

It's cute and good

No. I forbid you from reading it. If I find out you read it anyway I'm gonna come to your house and fuck you up

Yes, it's good.

Unless you're a 14 year old girl, no.

Best ongoing from Marvel in a long time

Go for it but just stop once the crossover with Agents of SHIT happens. Literally goes to shit from that point onward.

It's the best book Marvel is putting out right now.

>Should I give this run a chance or is it a waste of time?

Why are you acting like your time is valuable? If you post on Sup Forums, you clearly have nothing better to do.

So just read it.

>stop once the crossover with Agents of SHIT happens
What? The series never had a crossover with AoS. I get the impression that you never actually read it and are just trying to parrot some memes you half-remember coming across.

I WANT TO KISS KAMALA

She was in an issue of SHIELD, it's collected in one of the trades (as are the Spider-man issues she appears in), but it's not an actual crossover

>should I read this shit?
Going into it with an open mind user?

It's a one-shot story in the trade collection.

Not OP, but I stopped at issue #5 because bored to death by the incredible slow pace. Should I continue or forget about it?

forget nothing ever happens, the book is a SOL about a super hero, but nothing super heroic ever happens.

It's also the first time Waid wrote Kamala.

Soo, she's Muslim Plastic man?

waaaaay less powerful

I'm not reading a book that glorifies Islam. That ideology is toxic, you might as well try to make a Scientologist quirky and cute.

comicbookreligion.com/?srch=religion-Scientology__57

If you like hamfisted Islamic propaganda, go for it.

you better fucking read it kaffir, how els would you know how progressive and peaceful islam truly is?