What does Sup Forums think about the next Italian PM?

What does Sup Forums think about the next Italian PM?

Uhh should that man be hugging your PM like that?

Vote guys like these

not cute as Silvio

>guy on the left is so red he looks like he's trying hard not to shit his pants
>guy on the right looks like he's holding his breath so he can look larger

>Thousands years of Roman History all led to this

Is he a furry?

That man was hired as our PM's bodyguard, usually he need to be with our PM only when he visits Sardinia but lately here in Italy there was a huge turism wave coming from New Zealand and Wales and higher measures were taken.

Breddy gud, the image of Merkel boiling of rage knowing that Silvio is our new PM will be glorious

Chaddest world leader ever! What a man! AVE BERLUSCONI!

BUNGA BUNGA

He will destroy the country but at least he is amusing

This, we are going down anyway, lets sink it with the most casualties and mass triggering.
I fucking hate the Republic anyway

capitalism is going to crash anyways so what's better than doing it while this guy is your president

Why Chad Berlusconi would destroy Italy?

Italy is going to crash, I just don't think Berlusconi can do anything about it

He doesn't really understand how a country works. He promised basically free money and no taxes, I don't really know what will happen

At least your refugees will move Germany then.
But wasn't he PM for a long time? His policies didn't help italian economy in the past?

Our problem here is corruption, too many social programs and benefits for people who can only aspire to become waste of oxygen. Not to mention the overpaid politicians

I really hope so, at least they can suck the blood directly from the source

Not really. During his last government, the spread was very high and he had to resign; after that, we got a technocratic government and then a center-left one. Now we are slowly recovering, but Berlusconi would wreck the economy

How many veline will he fuck?

Don't listen to him , he is a piddinoh and a fag as well

Tell me how's going to cover the tax cuts he has planned then

Isn't he already Italy's PM?

As far as I know, most states broke because they can't control the spending within government's revenue.
If he can control the spending plus deporting the refugees and illegals as he promised to do, I unironically think he will do great.

Nope, Gentiloni is PM now. Berlusconi won't become PM even if he wins because he's a felon

That's the problem, to keep the spending in check

He hasn't been since 2011 mate

As far as I know he want to cuts some welfare programs especially for illegals, reducing taxes for our industries and inviting foreign industries here helping creating jobs and increase production

Porca miseria, let's hope he do good then.

Great. Illegals shouldn't recieve anything at all from the state.

Also less economic constraints, simplify our bureaucracy(and we fucking need it), and a program regarding the federalism of the regions

Grande Silvio¡ la spagna sta contigo!
Now you now who is stealing. And he will mock Merkel and steal from her too. Jupiter and Baco. And MariANO

If I'm not mistaken, Ive heard from Theodore Dalrymple that the corruption in Italy actually benefits the economy, because the bureaucracy is so huge that the corruption literlly dynamizes the economy and the life of the ordinary citizens.
But yeah, over here the bureaucracy is also a monster that we must get rid of.

We should really do what Israel is doing with illegals

True, but even with a good burocracy the citizens won't have it easier, since we hire literally retards in the public offices

Send then back to Africa/South America and put the Navy to patrol the Mediterranean Sea and authorize them to capture and send them back without landing in the peninsula.
Most of public officials are lazy corporativist people. It isn't going to change.

Wait, again?

Didn't you guys hate him?

He actually wants to kick out 600 000 illegals

>Most of public officials are lazy corporativist people. It isn't going to change
No no, you don't understand, we LITERALLY hire retards

To where? We have nowhere to kick them out to, that's why deportation is taking so long.

Already a motive to vote for him. Let's hope he really does that.
Elaborate.

People with mental problems are likely to be hired in public offices do to autism, I have no idea why they are hired.

Give them to the libyans, they will be probably happy to send those illegals in the middle of the desert and leave them there

*due to

>he believes election promises

Amm... Is next italian PM lamb? Woh, vety tolerantly.

t. io non vado a votare perchè tanto fanno tutti schifo però mi lamento comunque

>mi fido di un tizio che promette di espellere gli immigrati ma ha firmato l'accordo di Dublino del 2003

Reminder that if Italy didn't accept anyone Europe don't accept anyone

See