Leave Star Wars to us!

Last Jedi looks cool desu

APOLOGIZE

No. Lucas is a hack that never made a good movie other than ANH. Consider it a happy accident.

Boyega is so heavily photoshopped that you could add a weave to him and he'd look like a woman.

GOOKED

Do you have Downs?

no i don't

Daily reminder there wasn't a single nigger on screen role in A New Hope

>koba, mary sue, and bobby lee

Star wars is shit.
The Empire Strikes Back and Force Awakens are the only good ones.

Holy fuck is that TRAITOR 2.0?

>they're banking on the TR8R meme

Holy shit the absolute state of disney

It's everyday bro that I wait

Boyega is a good actor.
Ridley is bland but ok.
Don't know about the asian lady tho

Koba was based though

post yfw they gonna kill off Luke in favour of the new characters by the end of TLJ

if you showed me this before Force Awakens was even announced, I would've assumed it was for some children's tv show. They all look like they're 12 years old.

I'd rather more Rogue One movies than Rey's movies.

TR-8R : The Staff Strikes Back

I didn't like Episode 7 but Rogue One was fucking terrible m8

Trash taste, friend.

TFA wasn't great but Rogue One was awful.

Rogye one was dogshit and so was TFA and so were the prequels and so was the original Star Wars.

This is just like the Halo fenomenon. Beating a dead horse time and time again

what.. hahaha i thought geroge lukas was a white guy. But apparently he's arab ? xD

That stupid chink looks obnoxious as fuck. China will hate her more than they hate the stupid monkey.

Can't they like find a good looking Asian girl? I've seen many

Rogue One kicked the shit out of TFA.

It was still an embarrassingly mediocre Star Wars movie, but TFA was horrible.

reminder that prequels were kinographies with lynchian cinematography and story writing and had a redpilled message that incorporated medieval political theory and scientific hypothesis

remember that all of this is true.

This is embarrassing, they made a stormtrooper with black shoulder pads and half black helmet. It doesn't make any sense but that will allow Hasbro to sell new figurines.

Kill yourselves.

Humor me, what dare I ask was the good part of Rouge Wahn?

Um, what the fuck?

Sigh.

Asian person here. I don't complain about chinks not being featured in (((Hollywood))), but why did Mr. Shekelshylockgoldgrabstein have to cast the ugliest asian person he could find?

Why did they get some fat tranny asian?

She's gonna blacked by Boyega. He isn't good looking for black too.

>ugly frumpy garbage man asian lady
>ugly dalmatian storm trooper
>rey looks homeless
disney needs to fuck off

He's FN-2099 not TR-8R, you reddit tourist fucks.

Damn Lucas looked like a jihadist in his early days.

>s-she looks pretty so its good

I dunno what people see in this ugly broad. Her face is fat and boring.

Rey is homeless though.

>stormtrooper with a lightsaber looking axe

Please kill this series already. Please

The stormtrooper with the lightsaber fighting baton was already a 10/10 on the stupid scale

Who's the ugly asian chick supposed to be?

Was she in the first movie?

>Her face is fat and boring.
Wrong.

She's supposed to be a box office draw for China

She wasn't in the first movie

Felicity Jones looks like a hotter Leia from the 70s.

lolwut are they going down a diversity checklist with the SW franchise or what?

How has generation after generation been manipulated into thinking Star Wars is somehow important? This has been going on for decades. I've never seen a piece of media retroactively establish itself as a cultural cornerstone the way Star Wars has. Other franchises are certainly trying. Harry Potter and Star Trek are contenders. But why the fuck Star Wars?

What the fuck is this shit!

>She's supposed to be a box office draw for China
How angry is China going to be when she gets blacked?

At last little girls will love disney prince Tuxedo Ren.

His mask looks stupid without the hood on, and with the hood on he looks like a cheap Darth Revan

The Prequels where bad but at least it was not a total rehash

I miss you George. Please buy Star Wars back

His helmet looks really odd without his head cloak

Makes his head look 10 feet tall

And readditors will look at this shit and say it looks good. What the fuck has star wars become?

niggers were a serious mistake.

the same reason why they casted the ugliest black (looks like a monkey) they could find

This

I'll take creative disaster any day of the week over safe corporate market researcher approved Disney™ Star™ Wars™. Both TFA and R1 are boring garbage.

I thought this was Lewis from Revenge of the Nerds for a second.

not.TR8R
he's T31T0R

I noticed that too. Really weird looking.

They're God's rough draft

I hate all of you who wanted this. (Gen Xers)

They need to fire whoever made that poster. The black guy is edited so badly he looks more like something out of Clone Wars than real life.

unironically, comic relief droid

honestly I'd really like to know what the fuck happened. I don't buy the germs and steel bullshit. We now know humans are much older than believed in previous centuries. Also, since you seem to have some insight, are abo's really denisovians/early hybrids of some kind? Why aren't they in zoos and circuses? Why do we let them breed with others? They should be treated as a very important historical relic

If I hadn't seen TFA, that photo would look pretty cool to me, OP. They don't look that bad in that particular photo and I wouldn't know that the middle chick can't fucking act and that the guy on the left is just a stereotypical comedic negro sidekick.

that gook literally looks like ms swan

>fat manly chink girl

If you wanted to bend over and suck China's dick why not get an actually good looking Chinese girl?

We've got
The light saber
The light gun
The light flame thrower

And now:
The light egg beater at a store near you.

Rey looks QT as fuck.

There's also another action figure of a stormtrooper waving his hand, called CU-L8R

>They're God's rough draft
How do I seem to have insight, I just made a racist joke.
Also, all Humans that come from outside Africa have some Neandertal/Denisovian admixture, with Asians having a bit more.
Abos migrated out of Africa rather early, so they may have more, but I don't know any studies that suggest it

oh, so they have put a random chink in to appeal to the chinese audience.

I didn't think they'd do that , it was so forced in rogue one.

why do they sleep on the road?

why did they need to shoop the faces?
boogie man looks like CG from a ps2 game

tl;dr- The phenotype for abstract thought never triggetred in niggers.

Haha of course. We'd lose our precious up boats if we said anything bad about it.

Ren is a fookin white male.

Hope he dies. :)

yeah leave it to kids...oh wait whom am I writing to?

They better get that nigger edited out if they want Chinabux fucking lol

Is that from Reddit? Disgusting ΤBH

>mfw the force penguins were true

Last Jedi is such an appropriate name

>random
Diversity isn't random. Diversity is a natural part of life. Humans naturally strive to live in diverse communities and diversity helps bring people together. It's the solution to all the problems in the world. Once we come together as humans, we will fix this dreadful world.

I actually liked finn

Weird type of shitposting senpai

Is it me or is there zero hype for Episode 8?
Did Rogue One burn the fans?

>Nigga gets the ugly asian

well then

The prequels at least added new shit like the Clone Army and the CIS. A kid could've came up with the plot of Episode 7.

This. TFA was terribad. Rouge 1 was okay at worst.

a cute tho

nice graphic. i think much of this is intuitively known and observed to anyone who has worked with or lived around a group or groups of blacks.

Yep main Star Wars reddit page

I have zero hype for it. I'm not even sure I'll watch it.

There's probably plenty of interest being generated for kids (5-18), but we won't see hype for adults until the fall probably because Disney wants adults to see their Marvel stuff right now.

I loved Star Wars as a kid, and I remember enjoying the prequels as well (sue me). I didn't think TFA was that great, and Rogue One frankly seemed like fanfiction.

>Oogaboyega is good

But how Star Wars actors are cast? Most of them are bad to be honest.