Movie when? Refn was supposed to direct it

Movie when? Refn was supposed to direct it

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0382628/
youtube.com/watch?v=1YO4QbaNDjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Water_(2002_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Water_(2005_film)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck_murders
youtu.be/D4xaWMKBlw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idris Elba

based Idris Elba poster

imdb.com/title/tt0382628/

it was made years ago, lrn2film pleb

did we ever find out what happened?

She died.

Did she die a virgin?

no, i fucked her to death and threw her in that big water tank nigga

oh shit
how'd that happen?

the Dark Water took her

damn that's mighty rude of you

She was off her meds, climbed into the tank, clothes started weighing her down so she took them off, and then she eventually drowned due to exhaustion.

you must be the life of the party

youtube.com/watch?v=1YO4QbaNDjI

Really made me think.

You asked what happened, that's what happened.

Is that really how it happened? Wasnt the tank impossible to enter?

how about something more kino?

Nope. Access to the roof via the fire escape was easy. Access to the tank was easy via the boxed section above the stairwell. There was a ladder leading up to it, and then a short drop onto the tank.
The lids are nowhere near as heavy as people make out, and the staff said they are regularly left unlocked, although obviously not anymore.

In some of the photos of the rooftop you can even see ladders leaning up against the tanks.

That tank had a really, really heavy lid. I doubt a gook girl could lift it.
The police edited those tapes and never released the full version too.

Yep, looks really really heavy to me...

These lids are light. Because imagine being a worker climbing up there, and then trying to balance while struggling to lift a super heavy lid.

The coroners report said that she was pregnant

I didn't say impossibly heavy it's just heavier than a twig-armed girl could feasibly lift. Those hatches are over 1 inch thick steel, they are not light by any means.

No it didn't...

Trust me, they are light.

I don't trust you because you're not a laborer or a waterworker. They said it was heavy in the video of the hatch

>trust me

In the video, why does it take so long for the elevator door to close?

>durr she was le off here meds

Maintenance workers had to use a ladder to get to the tank, there wasn't one when they got there to check what was wrong with the water. She didn't get into the tank by herself.

The Cecil was a notoriously infamous place where a lot of fucked up people stayed and worked. She was most likely killed and dumped there by a sex offender maintenance man.

She can still lift it, how heavy is too heavy
100lbs, 75lbs? I doubt they weighed anymore than 50lbs at most, anything higher is unnecessary.

It's reinforced steel, it weighs at least 50lb.
Why do you believe she got on top of the tower by herself and slung open a hatch that workers sometimes need tools to lift?

The Japs already made a movie about it. There was an American remake, too.

The only place they say it is heavy are in shitty /x/ threads.

the idiots in this thread man

>hurr it's heavy
>durr its not

SHE FUCKING DIED IN THAT THING SO SHUT UP

It's complicated. To start off with, I saw my father kissing another man when I was 9. I didn't know what to do. Then I started reading comics.

It's so hard to get on top of that tower...

It was made even before she died. Twice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Water_(2002_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Water_(2005_film)

ewww kid

go back to r3ddit if you cant handle differing opinions

>going to /x/
>ever
It's in the video where they investigate the hatch, they comment on how heavy it is while opening it.

>It's in this video I saw
>I swear!

>it's not I saw it on /x/ xd
t. brainlet that hasn't actually investigated the case above meme countdown videos on YT

The japanese one was a pretty decent ghost movie.

Who in this picture is getting on top of the tower without a use of a ladder or some other platform or elevating device.

>posts a picture indicating precisely how hard it is to get on top of the tower without aid

the saddest thing here is that you probably thought you were being smart and shit

What am I looking at?

Scariest murder case ever

Spooks and skellingtons.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck_murders

someone dump the /x/ pasta with the billion wikipedia and whatnot links. I feel like drinking and reading about bad and creepy shit.

Not that guy, but she easily could've climbed the ladder on that building and then down onto the water tower.

Because they don't make tools to open doors like that. They're meant to be opened by hand

It doesn't need to be that heavy, just sturdy enough to weather the elements. I saw video of the girl, she was behaving erratic the night she disappeared. It's an open and shut case, it's strange but that alone isn't enough to say there was foul play

Ghosts

Nigga there's a giant red ladder built into the side of the building that is taller than than the water tanks. She could have easily climbed it and dropped down on them

Are you retarded? Do you not see the big red ladder on the right of the image? The one thats attached to the wall and can't be moved?

It's not like someone could climb that and then drop down onto the tank...

What's the name of it?

>random slut dies
>caring

Why?

Movie when?

not enough material to make a movie out of it

I said sometimes.
It does need to be heavy because it's meant to seal the tank shut. Her behavior was erratic but we only saw what the police edited and released. It's incredibly strange for her to end up in the tank and it is not "open and shut" unless you're willing to be obtuse. I hope your mom or sister gets killed and the police dismiss her death as an accident. Maybe then you'd care about Elisa as much as we do.

They should make a movie about that photo that was found in a parking lot of a boy and a girl tied up in the back of a van. Know which one I'm talking about?

Did anyone ever find out who they were?

>It does need to be heavy because it's meant to seal the tank shut
It seals the tank shut by being locked, and the maintenance people said they aren't always locked

Spooky...
Any more mysteries? It's 1:36 am here.

She was playing the elevator game. Look it up

It seals it shut, locked or not. Ergo why they weren't always locked.

It's known who they were, the problem is they haven't figured out who took the picture.

/x/fags are cretins and creepypasta is one of the gayest memes ever to come out from this site.

>I said sometimes.

You should've said never
Never because those things aren't heavy. It's not a manhole cover. All it needs to do is cover the tank from rain and debris

It's not an airtight seal either you idiot, it's just a lid.

why?

there are way worse m8. i'm surprised no one has yet to make a movie about the guy who abducted women only to tie them up in his "rape machine" while playing fucked up audio tapes.

I didn't say it was airtight, you fucking dolt. The only thing airtight here is your mom.
You need to put your head under a hatch and let me close it, it won't hurt if "it's not heavy cx" right?

You do drugs man?

>The only thing airtight here is your mom.
Sounds like a compliment to me

ever since watching the video of this a few years ago i've always actually paid attention to fire exits in buildings

had no idea just how quickly everything can go to shit when a fire starts until i watched it

What the fuck are you talking about? There is literally nothing wrong with speculating about what happened in a bizarre and unexplained incident like this. I assume you're just an emotional softcock.

Be honest, how old are you?

It's not a joke, I've done it. I was in Korea and hanging out with some shady people, but I'm not gonna get into that.

The elevator footage doesn't show the little girl walking into the elevator. Elisa lam was supposed to ignore her but instead started talking to her and followed her out of the elevator. By the time she left the elevator she was already in the other dimension.

What was it?

Making something airtight would mean all it's holes are filled user...

This. Fucking terrifying.

youtu.be/D4xaWMKBlw4

Why would a man-made device for transporting people/things between different levels of a tall building send you to another dimension?

Yes, you definitely traveled to another dimension.

based

Why are boobs good
Why are sunset good
I dunno man it just is

Eww. It makes me ill to think about the people drinking that water, fouled with a decomposing body, going... "This water tastes a little funny. I wonder what's wrong with it."

What if there was a dead body in your town's tap source

this is the most (you)s i have ever gotten

I know that would make billions $$$

Holy fuck...

Having had a quick read of the wiki article I think that since she was bipolar she decided to swim in the tanker and got stuck inside unable to climb out, before dying of hyperthermia.

>hyperthermia
She died of overheating?

the Lam case, elevator game, and creepypasta aside,
there is a serious movie to be made about the hotel cecil, where she was found. It has a notorious history for harboring serial killers, rapists, with a reputation for suicides and natural deaths.
I guess they already made 1408 and the shining, but the cecil is still really fucking creepy, and if you were to play the elevator game in a place the cecil would be the one.

This still haunts me to this day. Sam with that fire on the ''sea factory''. Sorry forgot what it was called in English, where they send people down to stop the fire but none come back.

Meant hypothermia. I expected spell check to save me.

There is only one thing to do.

No movies, but there are a lot of documentaries on the opinions of the survivors, ranging from a week after it happened, to years later.

I don't think bipolar people act like aliens

Fuck this

what in the actual fuck is she doing with her hands. it's like she's talking to a demon. consider me spooked

Jennifer's body kinda