Move over Nolan

Move over Nolan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British#World_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=g0Qh20tqfz0
youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw&list=RDQMgYNBtVmETXA&index=12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>battle that solidified britain's standing in the war effectively meaning the end of germany in western europe
>implying americans will respond to a movie that shows that they didn't "win ww2"

Will he shoehorn minoritys?

you know nothing of history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British#World_War_II

only Poles

>implying it hasn't already been done and isn't the GOAT WW2 film

Ridley Scott is a fucking hack. Alien: Covenant proved this.

He better not tarnish the memory of Just fuck off Scott.

No one cares about the allies perspective anymore give show us the good guys for once of fuck off.

>making a movie about a battle that's already been covered

powerful post

>ww2

I would love to see British culture filtered through an ultra-patriotic jingoistic lens, BBQ's, waving British flags and lots of slow motion white people laughing and playing catch while some Steve Jablonsky music plays like this: youtube.com/watch?v=g0Qh20tqfz0 and youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw&list=RDQMgYNBtVmETXA&index=12 would be redone by Lorde for the trailer.

Basically, the movie would be like Michael Bay on bangers & mash with mescaline sauce. It would be the greatest troll of a country ever, British people would freak the fuck out and old people would crap their pants in happiness.

Then this movie would deserve to exist.

Scott hasn't made a good movie since Gladiator

nigga hasn't made a good movie since Gladiator
fuck him

annnnnnnnnnd here we go with all the fucking world war 2 movies again. thanks nolan, you cock sucking brit piece of shit

Another WWII movie about the allies. What a new and original idea.
/trash

he is a fucking hack director now

>making a movie about a battle that never really happened

>W-WE MATTERED IN WW2 WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

gibe WW1 movies please

I just want a movie of the strategic bombing of Germany. Watching filthy krauts scream and burn would literally give me an erection.

>more WW2 movies
>eventually less capeshit
>more triggered Sup Forumstards

Someone give this man a medal

ww2 movies are even worse than capeshit

I'd be down with a movie that follows the unraveling of the July crisis

>Not making kino about Vietnam
Fuck man, WWII is probably the gayest war ever.

No

>britain
>important in WW2
It was the USSR and the US who won the war. Churchill will forever be the most inept leader in the 1900s. He started a fucking war with the Nazis just to keep the empire intact but ended up having to give it up as a requirement for the US to join.

go back to watching screen junkies and browsing reddit my man

ww2 isn't a gay war, its just hollywood just keeps remaking the same ww2 movie over and over and over and over. if you aren't sick of ww2 movies you're probably under the age of 18.

These are all at least 7+

>Black Hawk Down
>Matchstick Men
>Kingdom of Heave (director's cut)
>American Gangster
>Body of Lies
>Prometheus (textbook pleb filter)
>The Martian (inb4 you call this movie reddit or some shit)
>Alien: Covenant (another pleb filter)

will jews still be making movies about muh holocaust 50 years from now?

Is Nolan going to make Singapore next?

yes because they control hollywood. these holocaust movies do horribly for sales. they just do it to give themselves boners.

Britain decoded the enigma machine which was crucial in bringing American supplies across the Atlantic and helping arm the Soviets. Even Eisenhower said this was a decisive act in helping win the war.

>expecting any hype for a Scott movie when hasn't made a good movie in nearly 40 years

Was Hitler a replicant?

>Hollywood showing Poles in a good light
Yeah, no. Leftists hate Poland for stopping Marxist conquest by force in 1921. Leftard Hollywood will hate Poland and Poles until the Sun burns out.

>Blocks your Oscar.

he's desperate, the fucking hack

NOW IS THE TIME OF THE BRITISH WWII MOVIE KINO

Ridley makes nolan directing look like an amateur. And ridley is insane.

If Ridley is trash what does that make Nolan?
Garbage?

so instead of capeshit, the studios are just gonna crap out war movies?

Only Poles and Czechs hopefully.

THE ERA OF IT AIN'T ME KINO BEGINS NOW

what the fuck is up with all this WW2 craze again? Goddammit

Sounds good to me

yeah thats why they didnt release dunkirk in america. audiences were just too confused at seeing no americans.

We already got one, if you like seeing Germans get cucked and roast crispied then this is the film for you. It's essential Anglo viewing

Next wave of WW2 movies incoming. It's been almost 10 years since the last wave, and the Jews can't let us forget about the Nazis.

>One of the darkest days in world history
>massive firebombing, shits bright AF
CONFUSED

They do it so their friends/relatives can get a foot in the door and even have a handout Oscar here and there since you're an antisemite if you don't vote for it.

That being said though Holocaust movies have basically been a no show for a while now. Now slavery is all the rage. What was the last Holocaust pandering movie? The Pianist comes to mind but that was a long time ago.

Even if he's been slated to direct this movie it won't be out for a long while. It won't be in contest with Dunkirk by time of the Oscars.

>Churchill started WWII
How can one man be this retarded?

>obnoxious yanks being this retarded
Britain initiated the war alone, broke the enigma code, and single-handedly broke Germany's back during the Battle of Britain months before the USA had even worked up the courage to get involved. The USA wasn't even going to get involved at all before the victory of the Battle of Britain, you lot literally had to wait until we made the war look halfway winnable.
The USSR just sent its commie slave horde to mass-rape its way through Europe with American supplies. Effective but not particularly strategic or complex.
America came in late and dropped a couple of nukes on Japan to get things over quickly because you were too nervous of the idea of actually invading the country.

If you want to play a game of who was relevant or not, Britain certainly wasn't the least relevant of the three and America certainly wasn't the most, but everyone in the world knows that yanks have a pathetically distorted view of WW2. I guess it's necessary for you lot to be so dishonest in order to maintain your vacuous sort of national identity, especially considering that the better southern half of your country didn't even acknowledge the 4th of July before the war was won.

>HITLER DINDU NUFFIN

Doubt was last year

Sure, when do I get my movie about Taffy 3?

Doubt was that Catholic Oscar-bait film that came out in 2008 unless something else called Doubt came out

So the entirety of blacks in britain can be summed up in forty paragraphs. That's supposed to mean anything?

Britain
>Bravery
>Sacrifice
USSR
>Carnage
>Rape
USA
>Cowardice
>Profiteering
>Wanton destruction

Britain certainly wasn't on the 'right' side in any meaningful sense and ultimately paid the price for it, and now we live in a world with a largely non-white superpower USA, an overbearing leftist EU superstate, and a literally imperialistic rising superpower China.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. WW2 shouldn't have happened, but if it needed to happen then it certainly happened the wrong way.

The 20th Century, probably starting right at Queen Victoria's death, was the end of western civilisation t b h.

Lads imagine being a yank. Can't think of a worse fate being a mongrel with no cultural identity or heritage.

Sorry, I meant Denial

Yes. Cinema is saved

My cultural identity is the same as your ancestors that came to America. You guys just don't like to admit you created your own monster.

No it isn't. Your ancestors may have came from the UK or continental Europe but you cannot claim to have the same identity. Cultural identity isn't just about heritage.

Holy shit I've never even heard of this and I generally watch shit that might just end up Oscar-bait just for shits and giggles. Then I check the budget for the film and it was only 10 million. No wonder.

>>Alien: Covenant (another pleb filter)
so your definition of a pleb is somebody who does not enjoy dogshit movies?

Oh great another movie that's just nothing but white men resolving all their problems through violence....

>Churchill was a replicant the whole time
>Einstein's genetic experiments in the prequel actually created the nazis, not Hitler like we've been led to believe for 40 years

fuck yeah!

This.

>Cultural identity isn't just about heritage.

It's about eating shitty food and drinking shitty ale in the rain?

I suppose anyone can be quintessentially British.

ever since they discovered Sup Forums \tv\ they stopped watching movies since 2008 and bitch and moan about Gladiator being Scott's last good movie shitposting about movies made prior to 2008 only because they spend all their free time in Sup Forums

Can't really sum it up in words really. A belonging to a community that has been around for almost centuries is something American mongrels would never know about. Christ the pub down the road from my mum and dad's house is older than the USA.

Should have made Prometheus 2 instead
David and Shaw vs the Engineers.

>I suppose anyone can be quintessentially British.
No shit it's culturally normative behavior that has nothing to do with "heritage." What are you fucking retarded?

Gomenasai but Michael Bay's Pearl Harbor will always be the most important WW2 epic because if the Japs didn't bomb Pearl Harbor Hitler would have succeeded. The Japs are the real ironic heroes of WW2

Cmon mate, I'm not American but even I can admit they have a strong cultural heritage. From the pilgrims to the founding fathers to the wild west, I'd pick American heritage over a lot of others.

>ww2 western front
i sleep

>i enjoy larping as a white dude
Embarrassing.

ridley no. you promised us more ayyliens
pls finish this fucking trilogy before you die

>Another vietnam novie in the same ilk as platoon

Please

Unfortunately, Ridley went senile during the filming of this movie. Everything has been downhill since.

I'll still watch this though.