Start fights, you're not white

Don't start fights.

Got my ass beat tonight because my friend wanted to be a tough guy and sperged out. That nigger gave up his white card in my opinion. I'll never talk to him again.

Self-defense general

Gotta tell the story of what happened dude.

Great blog!

Liked! Shared! Subscribed!

>if you start a fight you're not white
Where do you guys come up with that stuff?

How would this story end in a country that wasn't Cucknadia

>Some wigger being aggressive.
>Keep tellingg friend to ignore it and walk away
>Ends up grabbing his neck in a sperg-rage
>Reeeeeee
>I'm bJust trying to break up the fight. Successfully Stop these two guys from ganging up on my friend n
>Holding one guy from behind. Tell him to relax. I thought he got the picture so I let go.
>Turns around and Bops me in the face twice after I tell him I don't want to fight and to fucking relax.

Took two punches to the face because my friend sperged out. If you start fights you're no better than a nigger.

>Australia

>doing gay ass grabs from behind so you can best penetrate his man ass
>being a faggot cuck who "doesn't wanna fight"
>letting the nigger go
>not breaking the nigger's neck instead of dry humping their ass
>not breaking his friend's neck
Not only are you not white, but you're a faggot and you deserve to get your face cucked for being a fucking idiot.

Being a manlet is a great perk in fights.

>omg why did that asshole beat up that short guy! What an asshole
>holy fuck that cunt got btfo by a dwarf

If you punch a manlet, he wins.

Before letting anyone go you have to make them want to go, otherwise you're asking them to turn around and try some shit

True enough. I've never been in a street fight before. Pretty sure those guys were high on drugs

THIS
or just FUCKING INCAPACITATE THEM FOREVER LIKE A REALFUCKING MAN YOU FUCING WHFNWELKMFNGJERHklfml;wkdfemrtlhnrtewfmkl/emkjbgWL;EFVM,KXL/;

Ahahah, Jesus Christ, I bet you didnt fight even once in your life. You had superiority, and you fucked up.

Sounds like you're a weak bitch who failed his friend.

Dude as soon as you had to go so far as to have to hold someone from behind, all bets were off for coming to a peaceful solution. You should have fought back along with your friend and then explained afterwards. You're shifting the blame to your friend because you read the situation wrong and you don't want to accept that you were wrong.

As soon as you involved yourself in the fight, you were in the fight.

To then tell them you didn't want to fight just signalled you were easy meat.

Don't engage if you're not willing to inflict pain. Don't engage and then say you do t want to fight.

There's no half measures in a fight. You either win or lose. Losing means a black eye and fat lip.

Pick your fights. Once you had him you should have strangled the little fucker till he gave up.
If you're mate is running around causing fights he can't win, get new mates that either don't pull retarded shut like that or can actually hold their own in a fight.

sorry for you leafbro, take it as your memento mori and become the toughest shit you can possibly be. next time, you are able to fuck them up both alone if you wanted to

also don't let the "sorry bro I was so drunk didnt know what i was doing" excuses from your friend that will surely come count

>He didn't toss the fucker in the snow bank until his lips were blue
>He didn't have a smoke or be buds with him after he "cooled" off.

You fucking cityfags weird me out. No wonder everyone makes fun of us on this board, bet you're a paki too ain't ya bud?

>Losing means a black eye and fat lip.

Maybe in pussy-ass bongistan, but 'round these parts losing a street fight means spending a month in ICU or worse.

...apart from that, you've got the right idea. There's no point in anything less than the application of the maximum amount of violence you're capable of inflicting, when you're being attacked.

In burgerstan it means a trip to the morgue.

I just didn't want my friend getting ganged up on. I don't care if he gets beat 1v1. I didn't throw a single punch and was not being aggressive in any way.

Thing is I wouldn't do it any different. I have a brown belt in judo and here they basically consider it a "weapon". If I had my way with the kid I could have done some damage.

Not saying your wrong but yeah I've never been in a fight before.

It's a lesson learned.

Just wanted to post to Sup Forums for a lesson for the guys out there. Violence is everywhere and don't let your guard down. Don't trust people you don't know. And don't hang out with people who do dumbass shit like this

You are a moron who deservedly got your ass beat

Primitives.

>putting up with filthy degenerates

Fuck off, cucknadia. Your friend was in the right, though he should have been better prepared.

Those are fighting words around here, eyepatch.

>eyepatch

Call me Snake.