Trump campaign is shaking apart

I'm a staffer for the trump campaign and everything is going to shit. This orange fuck keeps firing the people I bring on to help our campaign as if that all he knows. Haha very funny, because the apprentice right? He's doing abysmal numbers against Hillary and behind the scenes is even worse. The people that haven't been fired are thinking about jumping ship just because they know it's coming eventually. I've had to deliver more and more cans of spray tan to Trump's office every day now. Even the big man himself is starting to crack under the pressure. I frequently see him indulging in Mexican food and chewing vigorously behind closed doors. He has absolutely nothing prepared for the debates because he thinks he can just spew "emails. Benghazi" and everything will be peachy. Pence is over in the other room twiddling his thumbs as if he doesn't give a fuck and trump doesn't know politics to save his life. He thinks he'll win the debates, he thinks the polls are rigged, and he's fired everyone with actual talent.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now but I know I can't talk to the press. Please, if you have any questions, say them now.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/bstrider
youtube.com/watch?v=6z3f5hqBWvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this point, don't you think Trump was simply another democratic tool? Don't you think somebody pushed for him because they were sure he will lose against the bitch?

Thank you for Correcting the Record™, 10 shekels were deposited into your account.

Does your mom know you're up this late?

It's not like any of the other ones wouldn't be guaranteed to lose in a landslide against her, plus, Trump got the most votes in republican history.

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

twitter.com/bstrider

>It's not like any of the other ones wouldn't be guaranteed to lose in a landslide against her
Might as well take the one that actually don't know shit about politics
>Trump got the most votes in republican history
That was probably unexpected. Do you think they'll rig the votes?

>trying this hard while still being so obvious
It's like shitposting divided by zero

Election Justice USA sounds very important but consists of a bunch of activists.

Im a staffer on the campaign too, OP.

The other day, Trump stumbled into our local campaign office and stabbed Chris Christie to death with a samurai sword.

I am in serious fear for my life.

toplel

I thought this will be some hardcore shilling but this is just subtle, post-ironic satire

Mild lel OP, 6.5/10

Every "inside source" is never given a name, thank you for correcting the record, etc.

If you reply without saging you're the cancer killing Sup Forums

>I'm a staffer for the trump campaign and everything is going to shit.

Sweet. I'm the CEO of Exxon.

Let us assumed for 2 seconds this is true. Manafort is going to sacrifice your soul to satan for more mana.

i'm a representative of lucifer. We are very disappointed with the return on investment

I'm a staffer for the trump campaign and everything is going to shit. This orange fuck keeps firing the people I bring on to help our campaign as if that all he knows. Haha very funny, because the apprentice right? He's doing abysmal numbers against Hillary and behind the scenes is even worse. The people that haven't been fired are thinking about jumping ship just because they know it's coming eventually. I've had to deliver more and more cans of spray tan to Trump's office every day now. Even the big man himself is starting to crack under the pressure. I frequently see him indulging in Mexican food and chewing vigorously behind closed doors. He has absolutely nothing prepared for the debates because he thinks he can just spew "emails. Benghazi" and everything will be peachy. Pence is over in the other room twiddling his thumbs as if he doesn't give a fuck and trump doesn't know politics to save his life. He thinks he'll win the debates, he thinks the polls are rigged, and he's fired everyone with actual talent.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now but I know I can't talk to the press. Please, if you have any questions, say them now.

> Doing exactly what OP just did.

P A S T E
A
S
T
E

>I frequently see him indulging in Mexican food and chewing vigorously behind closed doors.

>shills are so retarded that they think him enjoying mexican food will make us dislike Trump

Wew

I'm Former president of Mexico vicente fox and I'm not paying for that fucking wall

>he's fired everyone with actual talent

which leaves you

Don't you guys realize how blatantly vivid this satire is?

Seriously, are you this new?

OP did a great job.

I'M FALLING APART
youtube.com/watch?v=6z3f5hqBWvQ

CEO of Awoo Inc. here, can confirm.

I'll give you a solid 8 since you got a bunch of faggots to reply thinking you're serious.

Fuck of shillstein

Donald Trump here. I am going to fire OP. And sue him for breach of contract.
This Sup Forums thing is really going down the drain.

>I'm a staffer for the trump campaign
sure is shilly in here

sage goes in options

And it's not just me saying that, you know, everybody is, there all saying it, some of the smartest people, these people i mean really talented smart people, theyre saying it too

you know it just makes you think doesnt it if the smartest and i really mean it, the smartest people these guys are and girls of course, if theyre saying it too, then what?

Has Donald Trump really been far even as decided to use even go want to do campaign more like?

Election Justice only matters if my person wins and not who actually won.

basically people only like Democracy if it serves them.