Can you open carry this in the USA?

Can you open carry this in the USA?

Yeah, if you're able to sling it on your back and have your NFA stamp with you I don't see why not.

How does one use this for home defence

hit the person invading your home with it?

There was a guy who used a 20mm to shoot a burglar a while ago. IIRC, he was cleaning it or something when they crashed a truck into his house in a robbery attempt. Supposedly the guy was more-or-less vaporized.

Well, maybe iron man tries to mug you? I mean, it could happen, right?

put it in a narrow hallway

use it like a bat and hit people with it

Can you install it on your roof or balcony to shoot burglars on sight?

>home invader
>shoot him

seems pretty self explanatory not matter what type of gun, lad. Maybe you should stop burgaling if you dont want to be mowed down.

More home invasions should end like this.

hmm, really makes you think

You wait for the robber to enter your homes turret tunnel and then spray him down

Do you not have turret tunnels in your countries homes?

It's for when you are away from home and your drone sentries alert you to the appearance of a dindu.

Or on the borders. Mexican AND especially Canadian.

Absolutely.
You just have to have a signed picture of GW Bush, in your living room and you can ccw that little baby anywhere you like.

>Aim towards door
>Tyrone breaks in
>wannaseeamagictrick.jpg
>make him disappear

>NFA stamp
>single shot .50 BMG
nigga...

SIngle shot.
Looks heavy as fuck.

Yes if you can carry it.

No .50 bmg in California.

WAIT WAIT WAIT, HOL UP *smacks lips profusely*

When the fuck did "Yard Ape" become a racial slur? That's something you just call someone for being a retard, not a nigger. I see how it fits, but does this mean any name you call someone referencing monkeys, chimps, apes, or gorillas automatically is relegated as a racial slur?...

Goddamnit, it's like they WANT to be called animals.

No