You'll live just in time to assist to the birth of a united European Federation

>you'll live just in time to assist to the birth of a united European Federation
Is there a comfier feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/pesco-eu-paves-way-to-defense-union/a-41360236
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop dreaming italianfag.

I dont mind a united europe, but how long would it last?

Stay salty
A thousand years at least

Go to suck junckerĀ“s cuck.

the US will kneel to our Imperator

Jupiter...

>but how long would it last?
Just like Thousand Year Reich

Feelsgoodman.jpg

>tfw there will never be a United States of Europe because of the backronym possibilities

kek, enjoy your "federation"

Fortunately we'll never see that. Instead the caliphate will eventually happen. Inshallah.

All your previous attempts lasted about 15 years.

>wanting to be part of the Leftist version of the 4th Reich
no thanks

Nothing to do with modern Europe. We wuzing as Romans doesn't actually make you Roman.

>most useless part of the empire
>not even fully assimilated
>vulgar Latin speakers gone feral
when will gypsies learn

>romanian
>gypsies
amerigan educashon

Thank you for your insight, trusted friends!

>let me tell you about your continent's history

Fag

Please accept American emigrants. I want to live in a European federation.

Being able to rest my head on my gf's shoulder while watching movies covered in the same blanket would be comfier, but this is pretty comfy too.

We should start with unifying foreign policy and creating a singly army.

>nothing to do with modern europe
Alright, now that's just stupid. Most of our law systems are based on Roman laws. Latin was our lingua franca until like 1500's.

>EU
>communist
My must americans spew nonsense?

>We should start with unifying foreign policy and creating a singly army
PESCO is on the way

t. identitario

No, no no, EU is

NAZI!

Didn't you know? Don't you watch BASED Alex Jounes?

Schrondinger's Europe: it is both nazi and communist at the same time

Again, saying 'we wuz caesars' doesn't make you roman. You are descendants of barbarians who destroyed Rome and squatted in Roman ruins.

>PESCO
How does it work?

Most important thing right now, imo, is the common military. If we had that, 1% of EU's GDP would give us a budget that would eclipse Russia's and cut our expenditures. In Lithuania by 50%, not only that, but we wouldn't have to be constantly shitting our pants that Russia might invade and occupy us in a day and a half.

>t. descendant of the Mongol hordes who pillaged and raped Russia

t. Europeista

dw.com/en/pesco-eu-paves-way-to-defense-union/a-41360236
It's the beginning of a common army. Increased cooperation, shared know-how, technology exchange and technical assistance

I'm not saying Lithuanians or Germans are Roman, but Rome had an incredible influence on Europe.
Including Russia, don't forget what your coat of arms looks like.

E fiero di esserlo

Por que nos los dos?

>europeista
>crede di poter offendere

>Sup Forumslo
>crede di poter dare giudizi
Shoo shoo minorenne

Truly, this is what CENTRISM is all about!

Enough, I can only handle so much!

I would like a united Europe, but I don't think it'll work any time soon.
We are too different and forcing our views on other countries is not the way.

Everyone should work together out of their own free will.

Is it very leftist and authoritarian in nature
alex jones is a retard that says funny things

>authoritarian

>forcing our views on other countries is not the way.
b-but that's the only way we know

>common market
>free movement of goods, capitals and people
>lefttist
Why do you have to embarrass yourself

I'd rather abort it

>TAKE THESE REFUGEES OR ELSE
>not authoritarian

pesco is a framework eu states can use,
it's a way to pool money and manpower towards a project
it's entirely up to eu countries which projects they want in on and it's very much a coalition of the willing sort of thing
this may look trivial, but it's bones on which a lot of meat can be put
it's nothing like a centralized european army, but it's prepwork towards homogenizing european armies
The big deal will be continental powers coming together to do big flagship projects.

>leftist
You Sup Forumstards like to go on about the day of rope and shit but I'm a bitter enough cunt to happily put a bullet through the skull of every one of cancerous fucks.
I hate your kind more than you can fucking possibly imagine, now fuck off back to containment, be it Reddit or . Anywhere but the rest of Sup Forums.

>vote on the refugees
>almost unanimous majority votes yes

>thinking votes aren't rigged
investment banker zhang?

How radical...

>sanders is a gommunist :DDD
>shillaREEEEEEEEEEE
>braise kek

Each country's governments made the decision. Those governments were voted into power by the people.

If we're talking about v4, they agreed to take in some then sperged out.
What's more they haven't been sanctioned and the thing they got close to being sanctioned is the legal reform, not reffos.

It is the walking definition of Neomarxists totalitarianism that J.Peterson makes.

>implying they're not

magyar cigany

>lemme tell you who is and isn't white

why can't americans understand simple political concepts like popular sovereignty

>the counties closest to the romanian border have the most gypsies
really make you think

>Transylvania was under Hungary for centuries
>Most gypsies in the country
Really makes you think

>REEEEEEEEE why can't Americans just grasp like sharing and multiculturalism and like omg
protip: us yanks know what it's like to live in multicultural communities. don't assume we're all just being runts talking out of our ass

Also this.

it was one of the richest regions in the kingdom until you gypsies came and fucked it all up

>Wallachia was richer per capita than Transylvania in 1910

that doesn't have anything to do with what I asked
use Sup Forums memes all you want but your lack of understanding of a basic democratic notion makes you unqualified to discuss politics

If we can pull this off against all odds it will be greater than the Italian and German unification times ten, one last gasp of air for the west to lead the world before the rest of the planet catches up.

>lol leftis cuck
>don't you see that uniting into the second most powerful country in the world will destroy EUROP???

LMAO Western Transylvania is richer than Eastern Hungary today.

politics isn't about being a human calculator and being able to enact policies as efficiently as possible exclusively you moron

popular sovereignty does not apply here because you only get an illusion of popular sovereignty. I do not for one second believe that Germans voted in Merkel after all the bullshit she has done, it was for sure an inside job.
With enough money you can fool the public in a multitude of ways

You can't read between the lines and think long-term, you only think about muh this and that muh specific X and Y

>tfw I'd like to live in the United States of Europe, but I live in a country that will probably leave EU in next five years

Y-you guys can take one more immigrant from the east, right?

May i add that our italian friend might have the same information i have and is 100% correct.

You can move on now friends, there is nothing to see here

over my dead australian body Guiseppe

>I do not for one second believe that Germans voted in Merkel after all the bullshit she has done
Well they didn't it was a coalition party.

Why does some kangaroo fucker care so much about what happens in Europe?

Fool, by joining the Eurovision you signed the agreement to join the European Federation

No you stupid amerimutt, the people of Germany wanted Merkel and her refugees nevermind how much bullshit your idiot radio hosts and youtube nazis tell you

I don't know if this post is ironic or not

>germans didn't vote in merkel even though they did exacly that
>I know this to be true because my yankee prespective is the objective view of reality

bants
and it might make it harder (or less fun) to come over and party for six months like we do now
fuck off sven, i'll glass you next

>i cannot think critically so I'm just going to call americans stupid everyone agree with me xD

>Is there a comfier feeling?
yes there is
knowing that it will never happen

The only reason anyone on Sup Forums sucks the corn out the EU log is because of their fourth reich power fantasies

Id like to experience the way Sup Forumstists see the world for a day, it would help me understand how can a group be so idiotic.

Not for you it won't

>implying that's a bad thing

they cant afford a good pc or an Oculus, so they use their fantasy instead

I wouldn't call them idiotic per se. It is just a hivemind poisoned by right wing meme symbolism and leftist idiocracy

so you genuinly believe that 51% of germans are actually voting for the afd or whatever and markel and schultz have everibody fooled?

even better

You're making us look bad, patriot

the european caliphate is upon us

>Is there a comfier feeling?
No.

Yes, I -genuinely- believe Germans voted for a party that would condone more homogeneity as opposed to extremely wealthy politicians who bring in violent unskilled refugees and have other countries' interests at heart

KEK, Germany profited the most off the EU.

-5/10 edycja wogule co to jest

>don't forget what your coat of arms looks like.
That's Golden Horde coat of arms.

This is what Europe should look like
(apart from memes like Sami country)

Maybe you would also profit like Poland and Estonia if you werent disfunctionally corrupt?

>French Balkanisation
For what purpose ?