COME HERE !

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING !

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING !

This leak should have huge implications to the world

>proof of corruption
>proof of conspiracy along with names of the conspirators
>proof of bribery

What should be done is to collect all of this incriminating evidence per country, and then give it to the countries, hopefully they still have some, independent journalists

archive.is/gF4vi
youtube.com/watch?v=_fSiqScCRsI

SorosLeak database mirrors

Torrent Unzipped:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad11c420e985327471bacad30306f4764efdad4c&dn=SorosLeak%5FAugust2016

Mega Based Zipped:
mega.nz/#!NlxHxBRR!D3RZiTcfV7c7EluBxdVQLzHxaZLbx4l7TWQYXKTsK4s

Here is the list of the files that served a server error when I downloaded them. ~97 files
pastebin.com/S1FxwkSs

JewDrive Unzipped:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B25jZvbIGn6fbzdpVDNxeTRlRUE

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gimmie a fucking run down dude

>"this leak will finally be the end of Hillary!" says increasingly nervous man for 7th time this year

Post a single incriminating thing you've found...

One thing, just tell us where to look for one single thing.

I stopped looking after I read through the New York Times blurb this site "leaked" that pointed out that kids charged as adults shouldn't go to adult prisons.

Who the fuck is paying you and what are we missing here?

Post the pic

day of the rope when?

Chain of command maggot, keep thine unsollicited opinions to thy self

Yeah, all these people telling Hillary all this stuff she should do to support their agendas and she doesn't do it. You're just another useful idiot, but keep up the distractions. You're helping get her elected.

I left Sup Forums for a year or so, what's up with the stars in the namefield?

the fucks with the Stars?

George soros funded and executed the immigrant "crisis".

It's not something that happened because syria was bombed. It was planned out.

The slimy fuck has been bribing politicians to go along with it for the past few years by using "social justice" as justification. He's also been trying to stamp out traditionalist values in Europe using his NGO's, as well as interfering with EU votes and polling.

We knew he was behind a lot of this, but now we've got actual proof - documents from the open society foundation and elsewhere - showing who is being bribed, and what some of the plans are.

THERE IS NO IMMIGRANT CRISIS

IT'S BEEN FUCKING PLANNED

ON PURPOSE

THE WHOLE TIME

He's attracting Nemesis.

So what in here proves that?

I think they just started popping up today.

BAMP

jewish tricks man.

Oh, it's nothing

Ok we know that though. This is just proof confirming then

TODAY

>This is just proof confirming then
WHere is the proof? Like, what am I supposed to be looking at?

I hate the bastard but nothing is showing he created the migration in the other threads I'm active in

holy fuck throwback

No evidence of anything as of yet. Are you niggers even trying?

I browsed a little through the files. It's mostly summaries of what's happening in Europe in a given week, notes like that.

But you do see the organizations he uses to shill.

>IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING !
Fuck off happening faggot.

haha better times my friend

meh

I sincerely doubt that he would be stupid enough to keep emails of that shit.
Hell, it's doubtful that instructions have any more permanence than spoken word.

Nowt, he did 3 so I does 9, there are no sides in a circle

let me just test this shit reeeeal quick

Yeah i see that, your daddy gave you good pdf.

The global elite have it under control.
They have learned that the common man will react how mass media want him to react.

Only way these kind of leaks will lead anywhere is if the incriminated has enough political or strongly influential rivals to use it against him.

Unfortunately, what we are seeing is that the establishment is very cooperative and cronyism is widespread. Anyone calling out this corruption is heavily outnumbered and made to be irrelevant. Even a republican presidential candidate.

You could obtain a picture of Hillary shaking hands with the leader of ISIS, it will be met with the same response of Rumsfeld palling it up with Saddam.

Bampen

He's a crazy guy.

For you

>MSM won't report on it
>Trump refuses to actually say anything that will actually hurt hillary
>No matter what they leak it's like nothing happened at all

Screencap?

Had to scoot back to the first one of these threads where I started digging, but here it is.

And all of those in government in European countries are his co-conspirators.

>He thinks Soros is against Trump.

Trump's current Finance Chairman was given $1 billion by Soros to start Dune Capital a hedge fund offshoot of Soros Fund management. Not to mention that Soros has personally lent Trump money in the past.

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

Anti shills bump

If anything Soros could be setting up the final push towards the left so when the pendulum comes crashing back to Donald he wins.

They are for gold star parents