What was his major dilemma?

What was his major dilemma?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nI_qFj4Tsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Autism

He got bullied into being becoming a really competent soldier, so he thought it'd be clever to pretend his officer trained him to kill him, to prove they were wrong for doing so.

what was his boggle

He couldn't overlook or pay ironic lipservice to the contradictions of being a US marine.

filtered

He had a weakness for jelly donuts

he had the (slightly) wrong kind of mental illness for the marine corps

that's what happens when you are mean to armed individuals.

He was mentally unfit for service and shouldnt have been there in the first place.howd he even pass the physical?

A JELLY DONUT? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I mean let's be realistic here guys who stashes a jelly donut like that. Pyle really must have had it bad, or thought he was being clever.

He couldn't cut it

Jesus Christ, really?

youtube.com/watch?v=_nI_qFj4Tsk

The fuck is up with these kind of washrooms though? Who wants to be taking a shit and accidentally locking eyes with a bunch of other dudes.

It's major malfunction you fucking child

J-lo fucked with his mind

>accidentally

user...

What kind of a sheltered pansy needs his own cubicle to take as shit? Are you one of those people who go into the stalls to urinate instead of using the urinals?

It's the military. A few of the things you sacrifice when enlisting are privacy and personal space. Although the draft was still ongoing when this movie takes place, but you get what I mean.

You sure talk the talk but can you walk the walk? I dare you to keep the door wide open next time you are in public.

i honestly can't pee if someone is near me because i have a small pee pee

Better yet, I'll just shit into the urinal. Would that suffice?

This, someone ALWAYS has the make some kind of snarky remark about it to and then you have a whole room of men laughing at you.

It would get you arrested for indecent exposure.

go for it champ

I go to a cubicle because I have a slightly larger than average penis. I am a modest person and don't like waving it at other dudes in case it makes them feel inadequate

>he doesn't stare deeply in the eyes of his bathroom mate
>when he is alone he doesn't use a mirror
>when he is alone and without a mirror he doesn't use his cat

how fucking normie can you be

>he doesn't do the chad shit