Death-camps-were-german

death-camps-were-german

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=Gv5tde-na2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Why is this such a huge deal? Nearly everybody from those times is dead or dying. It's almost as if we're dedicatelly looking for disputes here.

> Praca zrobi was wolni
We know the ugly truth about the Polish death camps, OP

>Praca zrobi was wolni
It would be "praca czyni wolnym"

Why are all these countries listed but places like Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, and Finland are not listed when they objectively fought alongside the Wehrmacht?

it's a "who has been the biggest victim" debate
i don't understand the point

Germany apologize now!!!!

>death camps
there is no proof of the existance of so called "death camps"

Yeah there is they're all over poland

poles are evil, they even sent german political prisonners and partisans from all over of europe in their death camps...
the NKVD and Bandera should have finished their job

Poles should be gassed again.

O sancta simplicitas!

Poland is neither a trustworthy nor a reliable source

Co to znaczy "czyni"?

makes, roughly speaking

"Praca czyni wolnym" is the best Polish translation for "Arbeit macht frei".

yeah xD

"does” or "makes”
from „czyn" - deed

The only reason Belgium exists is because Polish uprising prevented Russian Imperial troops to go to your shithole and put down your patethic rebelion in the most bloody way possible.

He probably meant occupied collaborators as opposed to allies.

The list of Polish achievements gets bigger by the minute.

But that's true though. Look it up yourself. Russian army was asked for help to put down the Belgian rebelion. What do you think would be the outcome with Russians went to Netherlands? Beligum wouldn't exist.

How do poltards reconcile their retarded conspiracy theory
>Soviet jews invented death camps to blame poor germans
With le based Poland?
Poles are notoriously anti commie, if there was any doubt in authenticity of camps poles would be first to speak up.

you're massively overestimating the intelligence of the average Sup Forums poster

>But that's true though.
Sure thing

Nazis didn't like the black red gold flag.
Poles should learn some history.

We did for the last 70 years

That would be devastating to them.

polan your of nazi

Sup Forumstards believe logic and reason are a Jewish plot. Ffs we're talking about people who believe that Fidel Castro died because OP got quads.

I never thought of the death camps as being polish but all this controversy has made me rethink things.
It is very suspicious how quickly the Germans were able to round up polish jews, almost as if they had some help from the locals.

Oh no. It's almost as if Germans had everything planned before war. They invented industralized genocide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland

In Western Europe it was harder to tell apart Jews from Non-Jews. And Jews were less numerous.

British and French Jews were for the most part secularized, lived dispersed around gentiles, were assimilated into French and British cultures and fluently spoke the languages of their respective host populations. Meanwhile Polish Jews were mostly Orthodox, very religious, dressed traditionally, lived in separate Jewish districts, spoke Polish poorly or with a strong accent, and did not care about mainstream Polish culture. Today in the USA you have both kinds of Jews, assimilated and Orthodox ones. So you should know what differences I'm talking about.

Most of Polish Jews were still very Orthodox and not assimilated with the mainstream culture. Look at Orthodox Jews in Israel or in the USA today: that's the great majority of Polish Jews as of 1939.

We also had secularized and assimilated Jews, those had higher chances of surviving WW2.

It was the same with German Jews.

Poor Germans.
At school, students who are forced to learn for many months how Germans were bad.

Children are not allowed to have pride in their race.
On top of all that, German race is totter on the edge of ruin.
(The birthrate of the German race is about 0.7)

You guys have worked hard enough.

why do poles always try to weasel out of responsibility?

>Fritz Haber Created Zyklon B that killed thousand of Jews
jesus the irony in this

Yes, und Gott Bless Germania (Deutschland) fuer diese death-campen..

Ich also want zu sagen, dass your people musst have been destroyed bei Deutsche volke. Poland ist ein teil des Deutchlands and nothing can change it.

Gas chambers were for delousing clothes. People in the camps typically died from typhus or a bullet. True story.

Das ist gut, Slavshits must suffer.

>true story

No

and starvation due to the bombed supply lines

this

>g-germans built massive camps just to kill thousands of people
hello jew killer

The Judeo-Soviet gas chamber story is as real as the Soviet version of the Katyn massacre. The western Allies never found gas chambers intended for killing people on their territory.

>REAL IN MY MIND
>REEEAAAAAAAL IN MY MIIIIIIIND

>be stormfag
>get destroyed in every possible holocaust denial thread
>stil go at it
Like a slut, wanted to get spanked by daddy over and over again.

"destroyed" would imply you would have provided any argumentation at all, which you haven't
besides i haven't denied anything, i merely provided context

No, you just repeat typical stormfag bullshit and I won't waste my time on such a piece of low IQ mongrel.

Don't forget to spam with more Sup Forumstier infographs with some made up bias perpetuated by 14 year old pimpled spergs that can't get laid and blame the kike joos for it. IF ADOLF WON, I WOULDN'T BE A BETA FAGGOT lmao.

>look at me i'm a fucking idiot
>remember the 60 pentillion

Holocaust denial threads are something that happens on /his/ every single fucking day. And every single day, stormfags are getting anally obliterated there. Why won't you go there and start a thread? See how long your delusion will last.

You think I will waste my time proving something that was proven by countless sources before that? I don't owe you shit.

so /his/ is full of poolacks after all. who would have thought

?

/his/ has degraded into even more of a cancerous Sup Forums cesspool than this place. literally half the threads are either "race realist" bait or unironic holocaust denial. fuck that board

Ironic or unironic. Holocaust deniers get fucked in the ass daily.

>stormfaggots spouting the exact same holocaust denial bs arguments since the 70s

They wish.

>look at that low res pixelated picture, this is clearly a montage
>looks at that soviet propaganda montage about nazis killing people, it clearly prove they never did anything wrong
>muh wooden door

youtube.com/watch?v=Gv5tde-na2o

>make thread about a topic
>oh no not this topic again

>the mastermind behind two world wars, hitler and countless genocides
>no one gives a fuck

THEY ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH IT

>the mastermind behind hitler
>the austrian government personally designed hitler in their test lab

>Hungary gets patritioned in 1920
>Fucking Austria gets a chunk

Didn't he?

Why does poland ignore that they killed thousands of jews. Germans where horrible, but the polish were not that better.

retard