This costs $1,300,000 in the UK

>This costs $1,300,000 in the UK
>Brits will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2016/aug/02/home-ownership-in-england-at-lowest-level-in-30-years-as-housing-crisis-grows
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40571715.html
rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41117193.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit thread, nice dubs.

They don't really get to own it either because the (((council))) can tell them what to do with it.

That could be Vancouver, desu Alexander.

>Londonistan

What do you expect from a place that's so far up its own arse.

credit bubble+mass immigration

the whole western world is like this now

Except Texas, feels good.

London has always been retarded, because retarded people think its the only place to get things done.

>home ownership at lowest level in 30 years
>better import millions of muslims/africans
>lower wages and higher housing prices are our greatest strength

theguardian.com/society/2016/aug/02/home-ownership-in-england-at-lowest-level-in-30-years-as-housing-crisis-grows

seriously wtf is wrong with us?

No we wont.

>it's just London

it's almost everywhere in the west Canada, Australia, America.

No one can afford housing and nobody cares.

Not this brick house coasts 1,3M$ it is the soil underneath that coast 1,3M$. Probably still a good investment though.

of course it is a good investment

thanks to Mama Merkel prices will skyrocket over all of Europe and the banks will have lots of fun lending sub prime mortgages to Hassan and his family of 28 children and 6 wives.

in a few years the soil will be over $6 million

>>Brits will defend this
Except they wont. At all.

Surprised you get that much for £1300000.

>credit bubble+mass immigration

>the whole western world is like this now

>Except Texas, feels good.

Shut the fuck up. You're like 40% white and don't even have that good of gun laws compared to half a dozen other states. That state is a fucking shit hole and anyone who defends it should be gassed.

>mansions should be free
libtards every1

This. It's not a very good state of affairs.

>mass immigration
>mass regulation
>massive taxes
surprise surprise

Why would we? We hate this.

You could pretty much buy the North East for that money.

salty Californian detected

>thanks to Mama Merkel
> Markel is to blame for all of this
> even though the UK has not accepted big numbers of refugees and has just left our European Union

well the situation in Australia is this:
>breakneck population growth in major cities, mostly fuelled by immigration
>generous tax concessions on investment property, which encourages rich boomers to by houses they never intend on living in
>until recently, virtually no restriction on foreigners purchasing real estate as a means of asset protection

I pay 2500 a month for a fucking one bedroom run down apartment.

>oh no I've been called out for how shitty my state is, better make fun of the only state in the union that's worse than texas

We have not left yet, still waiting on article 50 to be enacted.

That does not explain how Chancellor Merkel is to blame for your fucked up housing market.

>London prices

Nobody but London land barons defend that shit. It's fully retarded, but that's what happens when you convince everyone that they NEED to move to London to get a job.

People think that things in London are great because the pay is 2x for the same job in another city. But they get there and realise the cost of living is 2.5x that in another city, and the property prices are 10x. But they believe the London meem so they stay there and struggle and #LONDONLIFE while crying themselves to sleep in a matchbox that costs 75% of their pay.

I live in the north, could be earning triple what I'm earning if I moved to London, but I own my own 4 bedroom Victorian townhouse with a huge garden now. Do I earn as much as a Londoner? No. But do I need to? Not at all.

This triggers the Londonfag.

You saw earlier in the thread, it happens in America too and that has nothing to do with Merkel.

Average house price is now about £290k in the UK.
So this is pretty average, price-wise.

Richfag house.

It basically is mate, unless you go to another city like Brighton or Leeds or Bristol, but they are all even gayer than London

Not if you're a refugee.

Very nice. You wouldn't get a house like that round here for that price though (Hampshire)

Also very nice

>posts shitty house in London
>would rather shove wasps up my arse than live in London

>>Brits will defend this

No we don't and wont!
The housing market in this country is a fucking JOKE!

IMO people should only be allowed to two houses.
Houses are to live in, not a fucking investment, you have people who can barely pay off their rent because of fucking Jew and paki property owners who don't care for the working white man.

You can buy this, six miles from the centre of Edinburgh, for roughly the same price as a one bedroom flat in London.

Really gets the old neurons firing.

Looks like this inside:

>rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40571715.html

Remember Sirius' house in Harry Potter? It works like that. Brits have very convenient technology on their hands. I still can't get over how that host family I was staying at let me fly their Nimbus 2000 along the high speed broomstick lane, shit was cash, brits are hella fine.

make as many of these threads as possible to shame the UK

That was for the land basically, not the house itself.

Those cookie cutter red brick estates trigger the fuck out of me.

That's pretty nice. Shame it's in Cuckland.

Cuckland is 98% white, remember. That's why they can afford to be all 'bring the fugees!' - because they've never really experienced mass immigration the same way England has.

government bailed the banks out by lending them current market value against house prices back in 2007 and cut interest rates to 0.5% and now 0.25% so people can afford their mortgages.

it's a bubble on top of a bubble that should have collapsed in 2007, if any of these measures has to change it will be even worse than the 1990s.

surveyors can just drive by a property and say it's worth $1.3 Million, they mostly agree to whatever value the bank wants.

Dear Brits!

That may actually not be in London, but nevertheless it illustrates "posh" British architecture in urban places. Now, all of my friends who moved to fix your plumbing, electricity and masonry all tell absolute horror stories about the conditions of your houses. Most if not all of the infrastructure was built by Brunell or erected by the people who made Stone Henge. Absolutely everything is falling and crumbling apart, and even the most stone rich fuckers live in life threatening conditions. (As in the house collapsing on them as opposed to muzzie beheadings.)

If you do renovate stuff, it looks like some very unimpressive shit for an absolutely astounding fortune. Not only could you build the house out of that, but in fact the whole fucking factory that makes the parts of the house as well. Bricks, beams, tiles everything!

We here in Eastern Euroistan are baffled by your immense wealth and how little you have to show for it. What happened to all the British Empire money? Where did you piss away the wealth of the entire fucking population of the World?

>10 miles from m25
>550sqft
>3000sqft garden
>$750,000

Mate Edinburgh is fucking terrible price wise in the city

I don't defend the housing market at all, I think it's actually pretty disgusting.

That's because no one wants to live in fucking jockland

Unless there's jobs and life and a chance to make it in Edinburgh, why would people move that?

I guess if you're a game dev and you get a job at Rockstar and you do well for yourself you could get a house like that. But that's a pretty select group of people.

That's a joke / shop, right?

Ww1 ww2 basicly mate , if you cunts stop getting all agro every time you have one too many jagerbombs we wouldn't have to beat you up after you sucker punch France outside the pub while he's having a fag cause he's a poof.

I like the more recent ones.
They are approaching cosy.
Much better than shit like this.

The rich took it all.
The majority of people never saw the benefits of the empire

>rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41117193.html

It's real

the fact that the UK has 65 million people is a direct product of the British empire.

Your kidding right? Edinburgh and Aberdeen are pretty well off. We have the largest Banking/Investment sector after london. 4 universities, loads of Restraunts and pubs, lots of jobs here in the service sector atm. There's a loads of oil/gas jobs in Aberdeen atm as well, prices where pushed up from the money in the area and in turn the average pay you would get was increased in Aberdeen. Quite diffrent from Glasgow/Dundee etc. What are you talking about?

thats natures way of telling you not to live in london

>tfw you hate mr hakim
>but deep down you cant stand up to him

>When you slide threads

what's this got to do with the housing market?

People with thatched roofs are such faggots

>It's real
Well. Shit the bed.

>The rich took it all.
>The majority of people never saw the benefits of the empire
I disagree with that, I would say British standards of living were the highest on Earth at the height of the Empire.

They aren't places that people to go to "make it". Sure there are certain jobs there. But the opportunities just aren't as big are they.

She's being sarcastic right?

>People should be allowed a finite number of things to own because I said so

Really, you should just have more lax zoning and building laws so that building your own house isn't an enormous pain in the ass.

Fucking cucked