2ch (Japan): politcally far-right and ultranationalist

>2ch (Japan): politcally far-right and ultranationalist

>Ilbe (South Korea): politically far-right and ultranationalist

>Sup Forums: politically far-right and ultranationalist

why are these websites so right wing?

Maybe because the users are for the most part "outsiders" and thus don't get easily indoctrinated by leftist media?

What's your point? Both Korea and Japan's populous are inherently far-right (or at least right-wing) anyway. They're both insular, homogeneous nations. Sup Forums is the worst example of the three, because it has a cancerous left-wing side to it.

>Sup Forums: politically far-right and ultranationalist

lol no, this site is alt-right at most, and outside of pol is quite lefty leaning

because neets are naturally bound to become hardcore extremists wanabes
because neets really think the problem come from the others
because neets want to die and they aren't courageous to do it themselves so they'll push for ideologies who want to physically get rid of the degenerates and the useless
because neets are fruit baskets who are comfortable about living in an echochamber because they can't stand reality
because neets
neets are the only one responsible for the cancer that is killing all chans

well may Sup Forums

Although I frequent Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums mainly so my perception may be schewed

yeah check out /fa/ or Sup Forums, say anything right leaning and you'll get sent here

without neets there are no chans. as much shit as they get, they are the neckbearded glue that holds all this shit together.

4hcan as a whole is edgytarians

Most boards outside of Sup Forums are pretty left-wing. Even the slightest hint of racism or anti-liberalism sends at least one autist in a thread on a rampage.

Well, actually it's usually one or two guys who begin to clog up the entire thread with their hate of Sup Forums whenever you mention anything political or even "niggers"
hardly all of the site though since it can pass a lot without any problems

>Even the slightest hint...
No.

Sup Forums really is a containment board, not much different from /lgbt/

really makes you think...

>projecting

>most popular board
>containment board

>Sup Forums
>most popular

[citation needed]

*unzips dick*

cite this

Right wing is the RIGHT thing and the RIGHT ideology.

Last bastions of free speech
(anonymity is necessary for truly unhindered free speech as fear of speaking out is a form of repression)

Not sure if shill thread...
Still gonna sage

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana*
heh... say goodbye to your wee lil friend!
*shreds your dick into a billion pieces in 1 Planck unit*
*jumps above you and stabs you into your skull and through your entire spine making you shatter into pieces*
psst... nothin personnel....... kiddo

Because spicy dank maymays.

Because this is where intelligent people are.

Because we're so numerous without this board the edgelords contained here would sour the entire site basically...

Consider the following.

>They are all secretely weaboo baby men who try hold onto their masculinity through Sup Forums in order to feel superior thus bypass their suicidal tendencies and staying indoors shut-in attitude that gets them nowhere in life.

TL;DR
A hive of Napoleon Complex wannabe Nationalist w3aboos b0ss

I sincerely hope this is a meme.

we resist the effects of the Overton Window

because there's no censorship. Remove censorship from r/politics and it will quickly become pol

>One billion single Planck-length deep shavings off dick.

wat

>/fa/ or Sup Forums

can't say I'm surprised.

>top down communication
>as you see in the media
>is like a pyramid scheme where the few control the opinions of the many
>there is no requirement to have valid opinions, nor are there controls on the opinions

>the chans are not top down hierarchy schemes
>they are horizontal
>the only way that information travels is by good virtues, by honesty, truth, mocking, shitting on people's souls
>the only thing that comes through is truth

Reality tends to be right wing as our ultimate freedom has made us right wing.

Leftism is an affront to reality, it is a social, an artificial construct.

Reality is right wing, and reality is tired of allowing left wing sentiments to exist.

bump myself for truth exposing.

I agree

You're all just my friends

Nobody on Sup Forums is friends with a leaf except other maplefags
>and your wife's son

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums

You're my best friend America

It's just whats considered politically incorrect and edgy in those countries

If there was ever a big site like this in Israel (that wasn't just a refugee for Israelis who want to post on Sup Forums but have bad English) it would be leftist and anti-nationalist (not in the tumblr way, hard to explain)

Right wing memes are better than left wing ones.
Left wing ones are boring and uninteresting.

I wonder what does 2ch pol think about white people?

Idk man productive boards like dyi out or ck dont care if you use nigger and such.

All very true, excellent point. On here we are liberated from the ideology circus and divided in opinions but united in voice and the right wing tends to be the loudest.

this desu

This, if you don't suck lefty dick they will literally call you Sup Forums. Even if it's casual old shit like nigger jokes which used to happen. This board is literally a boogeyman for the whole site as a 'get out of the argument free' card.