14 Aug - Pakistan Day

It's our Independence day Sup Forums no bully ;_; Short intro;

>pic related

Two bro-tier founding fathers of Pakistan;

Left; Ali Jinnah - Lawyer, Mason, Politician

Right; Iqbal - Poet of the East - spiritual sufi guide of a people

Top; Google honors Mohenjodaro civilization of Pakistan; 3300 BCE

Other urls found in this thread:

propakistani.pk/2015/04/17/see-what-cyber-crime-law-can-do-to-you-a-must-read-for-all-internet-users-in-pakistan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too bad Jinnah died before he could go full Ataturk mode.

What happened to East Pakistan, bro? I think you might have lost something ;D

Man if Jinnah didn't die he would've been Ataturk level. Sigh Pakistan is a mess today because he died.

Eid Mubarak Sup Forums hell yeah pakibro no work tonight!
That's a long story, they wouldn't have survived as we west pakistan was the hq of trace/resources cutting off everything for east pakistan it's actually a good thing for both of us.

We'll be superpower 2018 ounce imran Khan makes pakistan great again inshallah

fucking can't compare dirty smelly punjabis to ataturk
but ataturk is shit tier, its all about based enver

Why is it so hard to find information on that ancient town, Mohenjo Daro, that has evidence of being decimated by a massive blast?

M8 you were founded by the British who decided to split India in two.

I've seen the Gandhi movie, Jinna was an asshole who crushed a peaceful old mans dreams

How is he Punjabi he was born in Karachi
You should visit the place yourself or try Wikipedia and it was never bombed dumbass you're thinking of Afghanistan heritage site.

>believing in bollywood lies

1. become something like turkey and stop chimping out
2. as not Sup Forumsish as it may sound give more rights to women, embrace them, all rapists must be hanged
3. hang all those fuckers who fuck boys
4. strict control over your church
Maybe then i'll call you humans

same fucking shit, i call all pakis punjabis

Too bad indeed
>british empire lost all of its territory away from the homeland

shit happens

>imran khan

Hows highschool?

1. I don't think that's possible
2.you have no idea women have a fair amount of freedom 1 in 3 women here is a feminist not that it's a bad thing. They are employed, educated even though literacy rate is getting worse. can work without headscarf shit so they have enough freedom not to mention the women we have had benazir Bhutto twice as Pakistan's female prime minister
3.I wish that's a difficult thing to do. Those are radicals. Even after pakistan was formed Bhutto one of our prime minister exclusively said not to force our law for the far north tribal people God knows what else they do.
4. You're right! The security forces always give extra attention to the mosques because that's where bombing took place in the past. It has to be equally guarded.

You have a better candidate then him?

Happy independence day lads

Doesn't he support engaging Taliban in the politics? Is he a popular leader among the people. I get a feeling he's the Kejriwal of Pakistan.

>Gandhi
>bollywood

he is
and he moved a motion in the assembly to remove nawaz sharif(the guy is a complete and utter US stooge)
if that does not work,well,the army is not on good terms with him so hopefully they get rid of him

but yeah,there is no one else besides him right now thats good for the country

You can't deny there is some bias in a film showing independence from Gandhi's perspective. Richard Attenborough even said he wished he depicted Jinnah in a more accurate way.

He controls that entire province so yes most probably

but nawaz has been proven to be a criminal thanks to the panama papers so anyone supporting him should clubbed to death for making a criminal our ruler or atleast for supporting and voting for a criminal

the change starts with you, redpilled shitskins are very needed
about those notrhern tribes someone has to pacify them like martial law in favelas style

Unfortunately, no. However he's not the right man either. Just because we lack leadership doesn't mean we should consider khan a savior. He has severe personality disorders. The leader will emerge within the next decade from within the people.

Yeah, He's like Finch from daredevil
Imran and the Taliban have been keeping these raging faggots in check, but they frickin escape their hometown and spread in karachi (fml I live here)

He's talking about ayy lmao's blowingshitup

>pak sar zameen party flag
Kamal pls

damn that shrek looks like nawaz sharif(as fat as him i mean)

Thanks to Jinnah for shaving off all the shitty Muslim territory into its own country. Bose, Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore, etc. didn't know what a godsend it would be!

What kind of nu male idiot would pass this proposal?
propakistani.pk/2015/04/17/see-what-cyber-crime-law-can-do-to-you-a-must-read-for-all-internet-users-in-pakistan/

nawaz sharif apparently
also if you read it would say you will be jailed for insulting or criticising people
so meaning you will get arrested for criticising nawaz

>You
WE

Nothing Pakistan has ever done or will ever do is worth celebrating.

>Thanks to Jinnah for shaving off all the shitty Muslim territory into its own country
What good did it do when India still has the same if not more Muslims than Pakistan?