Welcome to hug/pol/

>THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD SAGE SAGE SAGE
Has Sup Forums finally blossomed into the massive hugbox it was always accused of being?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zV6ubzMpr3c#t=286s
encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Something_Awful
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah pretty much

Pic related explains why the two new memes will be here forever and ever

The only reason I stopped the week of ruses was because I literally couldn't think of anything new to do.

unfortunately not

I wish we had a lefty pol so we could ban fags like you. not interested in hearing your shitty opinions. Not even worth the energy I use hiding your lefty threads

@85268183

FPBP

CHecked.

I still come here to promote classical liberalism.

lol what ever i'm reborn in is a shit nigger country

>uniroincally supporting Hillary

Roll, shit thread is shit

reddit invasion killed all discussion, its now about being a le epic maymaylord

Even before this happened, we did have the JIDF, which was similar, except most people used it as a joke instead of to shout down someone's argument.

cant get much worse

Rawl

>You don't like us spamming pol with DRUMP BTFO XD ONE HUNDRED FUCKING TIMES

Maybe if you didn't shit up this board and the fucking MODS would do their job we wouldn't need to take the initiative.

In fact I got banned for linking to an archive and one of you losers got bootyblasted and reported me. So the only ones looking for "le HUG BOX XDXD" IS YOU. You can't STAND that there is even ONE "pro trump" site on the internet and that triggers you so fucking hard you spend your days spamming shitty bait threads on the only site that disagrees with you.

Get and stay mad faggot.

It's like the return of the moralfags, except their "cause" is Trump instead of general moralfaggotry. I like Trump, I'm not suicidal so I'll be voting for him, but I despise the cancer that are his fanboys on this site. There is nothing more fucking retarded and boring than these faggots. THey're getting dumber as a group too.

sdfsgjnfdsgkjdsjilgkdfhslkgsdjn

See, look at this shit. Anything, fucking ANYTHING that even remotely makes them feel challeneged is projected onto as
>PRO HILLARY
>MUST BE A SHILL
>SHILLS ARE ALL AROUND US
>CONSTANT SHILLING MUST FIGHT LE SHILL AMIRITE
How can you have half a brain and not realize that you're display symptoms of mental illness? Step back, take a fucking break. Jesus. You're only tempting people to play the role of CTR shills just to trigger your retarded ass, that's obvious, isn't it? That's what I do every time I visit now. It's hilarious how I can just push a button and get laughs from you mental patients. Anyone else would notice they're being trolled and why by now, but you morons just double down and get more paranoid.

everyone come here

The irony is palpable, not once did I say shill but sure kid you're le epic rusemaster. You're mister trololol keep spamming your threads and making this site and board shit I don't care.

Yeah let this thread fucking die, don't reply to me actual discussion on this site has been dead since pol harbor.

You aren't wrong because you can't be wrong I know the meta I have wasted so much time here I would have to be stupid to not get it.

>just quoted a salon headline word for word
CTR is using fucking bots now?

See, you never really got past the "le epic troll" phase did you?

That's actually bretty gud I ain't even mad

SHILL BTFO LOLOL

I still don't understand the s4s meta tho.

They are goons who want to ruin everything because they themselves are devoid of basic human happiness.

I know I used to be one.
I'm still pretty apathetic though.

I still don't understand the dickishness of goons. Here on Sup Forums, we fucked with people for no reason because it was fun. On SA and whatever sites goons spin off, they insist on having a hierarchy so they can continually vent toxic dickishness on anyone who threatens the pecking order.

It's something that attracts the mentally ill, which is why they crosspollinated tumblr so well.

The thing is they have this mentality where no matter what happens they win.
Ignore my thread?
You hate discussion and are a hugbox
Sage my thread?
You hate discussion and are a hugbox
Debate me?
WOW YOU BELIEVED ME I AM LE EPIC RUSEMASTER
Call me a shill?
Again hugbox
Report me?
Butthurt
Get me banned?
Butthurt
The only thing they don't know how to fight is kindness (which is a stupid cliche, but it works).

Yes they are insane and sometimes being nice doesn't even work.

This is what goons look like in real life.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zV6ubzMpr3c#t=286s

Green jacket
encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Something_Awful
Scroll to 'egg incident'

They have to use this sort of attitude online because THAT IS THE SORT OF PERSON THEY ARE OFFLINE. LOOK AT THAT AWKWARD, PATHETIC GOON

Bump for goon cringe

This is a prime example of the goon species. Note the common characteristics: the obesity, the pasty skin which rarely sees the light of day, the regrettable hairstyle and clothing, and the signature social awkwardness that defines the breed. In FYAD he is admired among his peers for posting random quirky sentences and bizarre GIFs. In the real world environment, the goon species has difficulty adapting to the company of well adjusted people, and retreats to his community of sub humans.

It was always a weeb loser safe space with a minority of normal people

>lol I troled u

Nobody seriously buys into those sort of "le secret info" threads. That poster is a classic case of someone thinking their smarter than the room. I mean, the threads were called out as trolling immediately but the poster just kept posting.

In order to function properly, Sup Forums needs to be a "hugbox" because, as evidence by the recent influx of shills, allowing intl and other leftists to have a voice totally destroys our ability to properly discuss or do anything. We need better mods who actually enforce the rules of the board for the same reason Hitler needed the SA and the SS, the leftists only serve to disrupt and so can't be trusted with the freedom a board like this allows.

oh look, another 10 news articles from kikes about mean things trump says while the ailing kike puppet gets away with another murder, amd the kike media ignores she rogged the primary

sdafdg asd asd

Let me get this straight.

Sup Forums shills on Sup Forums.

They get called shills.

They get booty blasted and play it off as being le ebin ruseman.