It was okay

it was okay.

I'll watch it.
when it gets a blu ray release
and by blu ray I mean uploaded online

There were so many elements that looked like they could have been great, if they hadn't done whatever editing rape they were forced to do prior to release.

I actually thought they did a great job casting, and I think the movie would have done a lot better if we'd had more time to get to know the fuck heads. But we didn't.

It's a hot mess. It's wasted potential. It's really annoying.

Warner Bros. doesn't know what the fuck they're doing.

I don't think they knew what they were doing till after they finished the movie, certain producers are being demoted in the coming movies Johns and the their guy are now going to be like co-Quesadas for DC. Wonder Women we'll be more coherent because they won't be shoving shit in at the last second because they learned a lesson from the last movie.

Also Jesus Christ it's late and I'm too lazy to check auto correct when it corrects me wrong.

It's the worst kind of bad movie. The kind of movie that has a lot of moments that display exceptional film making prowess, but most of it is buried under layers and layers of shit.

Mirrors my feelings and reinforces my previous comments. This is a good summary of the movie. It was infuriating to see actually good, competent movie making destroyed by WBs constant second guessing of what will SELL.

I think the cuts and reshoots hurt it imo

Its sort of a trademark with DC movies now

I don't let glasses wearing nu-male sjw faggots influence my opinion, thanks.

I bet I know what you'll think about Blacked Pather.

Wasted potential, also it seem to trigger some people

6/10 all and all, 7/10 if you're a fanboy (which you shouldn't be)

It's going to bother the fuck out of me if you don't expand on this. What?

Or how about White Male-Busters? that was certified fresh, why don't you go watch that shitlord.

The RT writers are sjws who went in with the intention of hating the movie. The fact that this site now takes them seriously for the sake of shitposting is fucking preposterous.

RT doesn't have writers, it's an aggregation review site, and I went to see the movie faggot, I formed my own opinion, unlike you, who seems to enjoy sucking down whatever shit Warner Bros pours out.

What did she have to say about Suicide Squad?

>Facist
what did she mean by this?

Let me guess, she loved Ghostbusters. Nice reviews aggregated there bros

Whatever you say sjw

>The Flash is already a hero in this movie

Couldnt they AT LEAST have had a funny bit where they explain why they didnt try to recruit the flash?

>Why didnt your recruit the Bat's fast friend?
>We tried but we couldnt catch up to him

That sounds fucking stupid. Take you quips and shove them back up your ass.

"WAHHH, you disliked a shitty cash grab movie!? You must be SJW/MUHSOGGYKNEEST"

That self awareness game is strong, dawg. STRONG!

I hope i get the chance to see it before it leaves the cinema.

Or, we actually dislike it due to it's rather poor plot, it's many plot holes, and in general, because the entire film, to me, came off as neutered, bogged down, and handicapped by Warner Bros. constant urge to appeal to a mass audience.
To put it into perspective, I think giving the film a dark comedic edge, and trying to make it work as a Deadpool-like, with crass humor to appeal to normies, and subtle, easy to miss references to the comics for the fans.
Does that sound SJW to you, as, from that critic's most likely perspective, I'd be making the movie even more "misogynistic", so, what now?

I liked it too. 7/10.

Directors cut will be GOAT

Didnt they confirm no directors cut?

I liked it for the most part. It was significantly better than BvS. It had problems too though, many of which are similar to problems I had with BvS, but the end product here was at least entertaining where that movie simply wasn't. I can overlook a lot of things and am generally not a harsh critic of action movies and blockbusters like this, but both of these movies suffered significantly from very schizophrenic writing that makes the plots convoluted, incoherent, and baffling. The Enchantress was a shit villain with no logical motivations or anything resembling a clear goal and made no sense to send this team of almost exclusively powerless mortal criminals to fight her. She was easily a Justice League level threat and only El Diablo realistically stood a chance. I'll say that she was at least better than BvS' GOD AWFUL Lex Luthor though for the simple fact that at least Cara Delavigne isn't fucking faggot Jesse Eisenberg, and that counts for something since I can't stand that guy. But I digress. The cast in this was quite good though and helped save it from itself in the end, despite some really bland action scenes and nonsensical mess of a plot, I still found myself enjoying Harley and Joker (the flashback scenes with them were by far my favorites in the whole film), Deadshot, Boomerang, and El Diablo. Killer Croc was shit, Flagg is boring, Waller is Waller (Viola Davis did great, but I don't like or care about that character and never have), and Slipknot was literally fucking nothing. I'd give it a 6.5/10 overall, enjoyed it but I'd still say it's a definite strike 2 for DC and WB here.

Ayer said "this was my cut" but it's obviously not true.

Whether we get one or not remains to be seen, but saying "yes this isn't my cut of the movie" before release would negatively affect things. He's playing nice with the studio for now; look at Trank for what happens when you don't.

What's weird is before release Ayer was not only attached to a sequel but WB picked up his passion project due to then being very happy with Skwad. Apparently they panicked and butchered his movie, and Netflix picked up Bright, so what is going to happen with him is anyone's guess

Yeah, having seen his past couple films Fury and Sabotage, I definitely expected something a lot better than this. Pretty clear that a good chunk of this movie was not his own work since the style and flair of the character intros is missing from much of the later part of the film.

I liked it more than BvS, but the music was distracting and the first half in particular was a mess. It looked like a bunch of trailers that someone edited together. I liked some of the character redesigns, but I didn't like this version of the Joker. A lot of the team members were underused because there was so much emphasis on Harley and Deadshot. I wanted to see more stuff with Boomerang and Katana.

wow the guy who didn't get the introduction died first #shocked

>some one on tumblr said that there is native american rep in the movie and therefore its good
>the native american dies 10 minutes after he's introduced
GG REP GUIZE

I lol'ed when Croc threw a rock.

Because Waller doesn't want heroes you dipshit. She wants controllable and expendable plugs to do her dirty work