This man was allowed to breed. Thoughts on this?

This man was allowed to breed. Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

aplus.com/a/jono-lancaster-treacher-collins-2-year-old-zackary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up shit rectangle still better than you being allowed to breed
>WE WUZ EMPIRE N SHIEEET

It doesn't affect my life, so I'm not bothered about it.

its everymans right to pass on your genes.

(but I shouldn't have to pay for this monstrosity via public health care)

What's your excuse?

Was tyrone to hard on you last night?

proof getting /fit/ is all you need

get to the gym fatbodies

whoa cool! it's been a while since I've seen a new abberation. nobody is going to be able to abduct that little fucker with a face so unique. at least they have eachother. imagine the validation that a child is going to give this man.

He didn't have a child, this is from a story about a guy travelling to Australia to meet a child with the same Treacher Collins Syndrome

Hitler was right.

imagine waking up to that baby standing on the foot of your bed. jesus

You underestimate the power that alcohol can have on a person. His face morphs to normal and all of a sudden he's that tatted, blondehair fuckboy

Hahahaha

Picasso is doing the family portrait I hear

Saw some story about this guy seems a nice bloke, also dont think its his kid.

>mag dump in it's face

yep

this.

I saw the documentary, he decided to not have kids because he said it would be unfair to bring them into this world, he met others with the same genetic disorder as him.

one to talk no city is more gay than Lisbon (more like lesbon amirite) and I've been to San Francisco

still, validation. parents should let him keep her.

>also dont think its his kid

>be married to King Mutant of Uglyland
>wanna fuck around b/c woman
>don't wanna get caught
>cheat with Viscount Mutant of the Ugly River Delta
>knocked up
>no-one's the wiser

The guy has a girlfriend IIRC that is normal looking, and it was about whether or not he should have children with her and risk passing on the disorder he has because there's a high chance he could.

He seemed like a nice lad, although the no cheekbones thing is kinda scary and horrific to look out (God knows how he managed to get a GF).

CONFIRMED BAIT/SHILL THREAD
SHUT IT DOWN
SAGE

It's wrong.

Fuck off smegma eater.

THIS is why we need more liberal gun laws in europe.
Goddamnit, nobody can save us from demon babies!

That makes sense.
Had suspicion they weren't related, only because severe deformities usually result in death, and the probability with the combined genetics of parents happening again. All that said I still wasn't sure, just suspicious.

>Thoughts on this?
It's a bad photoshop.

Hawking is smart, but crippled. If you kill those who make you uncomfortable, you'll sink into the misery and decay that Germany is going through now.

6 fingers wtf?

2 spooky 4 me

The agricultural revolution has put a stop to human evolution. There's no way the laws of nature would let this man breed if humans didn't break the system.

people that suffer from those serious disorders that mutilate their appearance have it so hard, I really don't have to add to it with my stupid comments on Sup Forums. let them live and make their own decisions, they've been through things none of us would probably even grasp or understand

Is he British?

>This man was allowed to breed. Thoughts on this?
who the fuck with??? If he can get laid why can't /r9k/?

the kid is going to hate that father so much later on

>Treacher-Collins Syndrome
>not his kid

You're paying for their medical care.

I am almost as ugly as this guy. Of course I never hat a GF at 25. Rate.

He has a decent looking girlfriend, he could have artificial cheekbones fitted to make him look normal but he refused them.

It's not you fucktard, the documentary was about him exploring the possibility of having a child and he meets children with the same disorder around the world.

Fucking hell how slow are you?

>bout him exploring the possibility of having a child
>he meets children with the same disorder
somehow contradicts
>not his kid
?

>decided not to have kids
Not even a coal burning whore would allow that to fuck them.

>you will never get a gf meanwhile mutants breed left and right

Please help yourself to two keks and a (you).

>The agricultural revolution has put a stop to human evolution.
And yet we keep setting new intellectual and physical records.
Probably because we're now preserving all genes?
DNA strands aren't always single-purpose. Losing one means losing something else that it affects.
Time for a new theory, user.

You implied he had children, he hasn't. He decided not to have children because the risks of passing on the T.C.S was too high and it's stressful and stressing to a child growing up.

He does have a hot girlfriend though. I'm trying to find the link to the documentary.

They can detect it in scans, why women go through with downy/treacher/whatever deformed baby I don't know?

Never mind.

Evolution cannot be stopped. The humans didn't break the system - we simply modified it a bit. Made a hole through one of the first filters we encountered. Many still remain and if we break these as well, we'll reach new ones still.

Somewhat related is the r/K theory, you should google up.

He had a decent-looking gf IIRC. He's fit, and was a pretty cool guy.

No I didn't, OP implied.
>This man was allowed to breed. Thoughts on this?
Which is what I replied to.
>then Britain swoops in and carpet bombs civilians

>then Britain swoops in and carpet bombs civilians
Coventry.
I've heard that Japan also doesn't teach about the past war.
This won't end well.
Also, Dresden was justified and necessary.

>cerebral amputees unite

pity sex isn't the same as real sex

>Time for a new theory, user.

More like time for you to learn a bit more about the theory of evolution. It's a bit more complex and interesting than you probably know.

Fuck....that gif brought me back to an acid trip about ten years ago....not a good trip.....ugh.....fuck......

>its everymans right to pass on your genes.

Nope. You could argue he has a right to try but no one has a right to succeed.

Since succeeding in that requires other people, right? The woman's eggs and womb or the artificial womb lab's labor or whatever else.

still more than youve gotten

They seem happy. Why are you mad Alberto?

This couldn't possibly continue long enough, or to a large enough extent, for it to make any real impact on the species. Evolution will sort it out.

Can we have another Hitler please

why?
They'll just be supported on welfare. Evolutionary pressures dont exist in the first world.

i'm reluctant to breed 'cause there's so much mental illness on both sides of my family.

paternal: schizophrenia
materal: depression

there's more suicides in my family than i can count.

I'd rather pay welfare for one retard and its child than to a mudslime thb senpai

Thanks for info breh

Fucking liar kys! He visited the young boy in Australia because his mother asked him to due to the reason that they have the same condition Treacher-Collins-Syndrome.

Really fuck off and eveybody who swallows every shit without factchecking.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Why not neither?

Lol your birthrates are low as ever nip

And recovering!
Unfortunately you solved your birth rate with more darkies so your future is with the germanic caliphate.

Lol, yes. Let's get a European to explain science.
Irony is a cruel bitch.

>Can we have another Hitler please
Here you go, libanon.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

sickening.

¿what else?

Looks like a family of cannibals.

He should be ashamed (and so should the mother), but it's still his right.

What age and country, nigger.

Maybe he's a behelit.

What do you want, he fucking managed to convince a woman to fuck with him and let him cum inside her. He fullfilled his biological quest.

Which movie is that from?

This is not is child, but he could safely breed with preimplantation genetic diagnosis. He has a autosomal dominant disorder, this means only half the embryos will be affected. Just implant a good embryo.

There's still a ton of people who never reproduce and them being sorted out is an mechanism of evolution.
Like 90% of the sperglords here on Sup Forums will never have kids and die out.
Also obese people have lower rates of reproduction etc.

U N D E R R A T E D

someone has to play the monster in horror movies, he can do it without makeup, decreasing the production costs!

who the hell even fucked him

What disease is that? Scary as fuck.

robocop 1, one of the best movies of all time

However, this man DID have a child with treacher collins syndrome.

Dafuq is that

False. Evolution is always happening whether you're aware of it or not. It's always been and will always be survival of the most adaptable. The very fact that he has managed to pass on his genes means that they deserved to be passed on at least one generation further.

We're the most social animals and have evolved altruism and empathy alongside intelligence an competitiveness. 'Survival' or passing on our genes and memes depends on those first two factors ans on all the other ones.

This was unfortunate, the mother had a tubal ligation before, so they had an IVF, but they choose not to have PGD because: "'It was much more money and a two-and-a-half hour journey away from our house, because we had to go to London,' she explained of the £9,000 treatment. 'There were more cons than there were pros.'"

How does he keep getting away with it?

It's still more sex than you're getting.

Kek

He was on a tv show years ago. His gf was actually pretty qt.

HAHAHA preddy funny matey, is he melting?

So lets not pay for anyone's medical care. This is always an excuse for not allowing people to do what they want with their own lives.

GET AWAY FROM ME, MAN!!!

These questions depend on your frame of reference.
The Sun orbits the Earth from where I'm standing.

Crazy theory, but what if the kid wasn't his kid? What if he was some guy who went to visit a kid with the same rare disease as he had?

aplus.com/a/jono-lancaster-treacher-collins-2-year-old-zackary

Make you think... about what a terrible person you are and how you will burn in hell forever, you degenerate maggot.

Can his offspring contribute to society?

If yes it's fine.

I wanna know who's the women that fucked him though...

isn't that how brits normally look?