Are you prepared for the coming of our lord?

Are you prepared for the coming of our lord?

DIGITS CONFIRM THE END

Phew, we're safe.

tfw live in Alberta so not safe

what's this about?

Don't you know? it's the rapture our lord is going to kill us with hot lava to bring us to paradise

Cool I'm safe

MASSIVE DEAD PEOPLE WILL COME

KEK WILLS IT

I'm dead in the ensuing global winter, but still I'd welcome it. I'm suicidal and Western civilisation is doomed anyway, so we may as well die together.

>tfw Balistic command think the explosion is a nuke
>tfw WW3 starts due to a volcanoe

Yellowstone caldera super volcano erupting. The short version:
>yellowstone erupts
>spews thousands of cubic kilometers of ash and debris into atmosphere
>plunges Earth into decade long volcanic winter
>thousand year long cold spell
>effectively kills off the dindus
>drives the spics south for the winter
>kills a lot of white people but they survive
>from the ashes rice Whites, injuns, inuits, and North East Asians to rule the world

>socal unaffected (i live here)
>maine unaffected (i want to live there)
Neato

nah but china would probably go for the jugular. they have the army, a weaken USA and NATO would mean that they could easly take like all of africa, the non indian part of asia, and probably cuck europe and force europe to pay for its military.

but i for one welcome our chink overloards.

>unaffected
"No"

May Kek's birth bring great chaos by sewing the seeds of fire and ash across the planet.

>from the ashes rice whites

Nah nigga, China would be freaking out because the entire planet would be in store for a volcanic winter that could last years.

Fuck. I meant *rises white, etc

thats why they would want to cuck the earth, to pay for their stuff, besides a global economic collapse would mean big trouble for the communist party to maintain power, it would be nazi germany all over again.

>eh guys we might not last long enough anyway, lets just YOLO

of course I might be wrong, im not a political science student or anything but it would be what I would do when I was in china's rullers position.

They wouldn't have the resources to go out and start invading places, they'd be 100% focused keeping their country together.

Yeah except china would immediately go full warring states and die

They were always like that

Sowing*
Sewing is what you do with a needle and thread, sowing is what I do with your mum.

nothing will happen and this is all a ruse

I want non-life threatening ash snow so bad.

its not happening today

kek has greater plans for the usa

He is lying the Uk will launch 4 Nuclear Trident missiles at yellow 5 mins to midnight east to time.

this kek will strike tonight in the streets

WOT

This is it lads.

Today the world's going to come to an end. Today's the day we die.

IT'S NOT HAPPENING
JUST GIVE UP

non believers beware