Switzerland Happening: Was it a muslim?

Barely happened 20 hours ago and still nobody is talking about it.

Last thing we knew yesterday was "he had a swiss passport". Whatever this means...

Do we know if he is muslim or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37072847
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_of_Terror_in_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/isis-canada-terror-suspect-aaron-driver-strathoy-a7184486.html
economist.com/node/12622987
nzz.ch/panorama/aktuelle-themen/sieben-verletzte-in-st-gallen-mann-greift-zugpassagiere-an-ld.110821
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appenzell_Ausserrhoden#Demographics
youtu.be/UUVPYZd2pmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the happening supposed to be?

need links and more details

somone stabbed 7 people and tried to set the whole fucking train on fire.
Police only said it was a 27 year old male swiss national.

Ok cool, I will just post the link so everyone else can enjoy this thread

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37072847

Putting all bets it was religion of peace

RT says he has links to islamic state

Since they haven't said anything about his race you can be 100% sure it's a muslim

In Bern

Seriously, I heard this when I woke up, nothing else since.

Of course MSM reports police saying no ties to terrorism. Always suspect it when they say that right away. It happened in Nice and Germany.

kek. I read a phone update with this story. It called it a "Crime of passion".

He set the train of fire and stabbed someone
He tried an hero but failed
6 people critically injured
Swiss citizen with "typical Swiss name"

In Norway (and most other places in the West, I guess), whenever they say on the news that the perpetrator of some crime is a "Norwegian national" or has a "Norwegian passport" you can bet that he is as far from a Norwegian you can get...

One of the few instances where Wikipedia isn't fags

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_of_Terror_in_Europe

There have been so many attacks this year they had to split the year up by month. Prior to 2016 it was every 6 months.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016

Quelle fucking surprise

so your flag and your digits confirm it was indeed a >fucking white male ?

Weird.

if he was white we would have already known. the culprit is as brown as a turd.

What difference does it make?

Attacker does not have immigration background
He is from neighboring region
He was not known to the police

>What difference does it make?

Well?

it says something when you need to go to fucking RUSSIA today to get news about your own country (that was meant for the swiss btw)

So New Swiss?

>stabbing a 6 year old child
WTF
T
F

can we please start deporting these fucking rats?

He doesn't have links to the islamic state dumbass

>Attacker does not have immigration background
>He is from neighboring region
>He was not known to the police

Source for this ?

So, a white mudslime convert then.

Hahaha, he calls Putin Propaganda to make Europe look back 'news'.

*bad

Did he eat to much Muesli and Toblerone?

how do you know?

20min.ch, maybe you find something on 20minuti.ch (Italian version)

look at this faggot gargling all the lies like the little slut he is

Putin has literally no control over RT. RT isn't operated by the federal government and the State Duma allocates funding, not the president.

Idiot.

Just remove merkel. They will be removed.

i wish it was that easy.

nigga, RUssia is not the US.

"The duma" is not independent you massive cockgobbler.

There was an event in Zurich yesterday with 900'000 visitors. You think an Islamic State soldier would attack a train and injure 6 people instead of going to Zurich where he could injure thousands? You're a fucking moron

Post proof anytime.

>le russian dictatorship meme

>the attack was recorded
>not publishing the recording

REEEE

>swiss national.
That's all the information you really need.
If it was an actual Swiss they would have just said Swiss.

FEEL THE BERN

10bux says it was tonibler

I bet this was in a German canton.

>proof

Yes it was a muslim.

If it was a white male we would have known the first hour.

>gets asked to provide proof for a wild claim
>blasts me with a meme

My local news said it was a native swiss with no immigrant background who wanted to kill someone he knew. No happenning.

>Last thing we knew yesterday was "he had a swiss passport". Whatever this means...

If the media won't tell you his race, he was a Muslim.

I think they call this "Coulter's Law" or something; the longer the media declines to mention race, the less likely it was a White.

It's true for all of Western Europe and the US at this point.

It's actually hilarious that Russia is spreading the truth and revealing propaganda.

he used benzine so it was probably a white lunatic without violent background, they rarely know how to obtain a gun or make explosives

you seem to desperately want to make a point out of it being an isis attack. isis/muslim - its the same thing

>no immigrants background
great point cumgurgler
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/isis-canada-terror-suspect-aaron-driver-strathoy-a7184486.html

Yes, near the border to Austria and Liechtenstein

Putin did fuck the Russian constitution over and him self ruler for life time. You can be only president of Russia for 8 years he long over the term.

economist.com/node/12622987

Don't you dare imply this has any correlation with huge amounts of Muslim migration into western EU countries, filthy racist.

How does this demonstrate that the president of the Russian Federation has control of the Russian State Duma?

FDR served 4 terms, that's literally meaningless.

lone wolf isis sympathizer

breaking security of the 900'000 too difficult

> he trusts RT

there has been a pattern of attacks on trains by muslims.

so, sure it might not be muslim but those odds are very very low

the constitution didnt say he can't serve 4 terms

>HE TRUSTS EUROPEAN FUCKING MEDIA

Sweden might aswell be a fuckity fuck stick

You're one of these people who make right wing look stupid.

Putin was never appointed more than 2 terms in a row, just as the constitution states

Not an argument. The Russian parliament extending presidential terms isn't fucking proof that the Russian president has control over the Russian parliament.

I totally forgot about it until this thread. Either one evening news show reported it or none of them did. CNN and FOX mentioned them about 12 hours ago, possibly during their last news show too.

They're usually the first to have breaking news.

They were one of the first to report the North Carolina mall shooting today.

Wow man, I think european terrorism is on the rise. Just imagine you hate muslims and you go on a killing spree, the people will think it was a muslim and you can laugh your ass off.

I am against Islam in Europe, but this shit is beyond pathetic. You cucks are so scared that every happening HAS TO BE a muslim one.

The truth is only important when the cuck media hides it from you and it benefits and strengthens your beliefs, it is arbritary when it goes against your agenda.

You are cuckservatives and what is wrong with the right wing voters.

>benzene
Welp, everyone involved just had their chances of cancer occurring in their lifetime quadrupled.

> Le street parade
Nobody claims these people are intellectuals.

>le edgy autist with no friends
>"muh fun is degenerate"

The BBC just said the attacker's name is Günther Toblerone and he entered the train wearing a tirolerhut, carrying a cuckoo clock and eating some cheese.

No name but he's definitely Swiss, lads.

Where are the pictures of the terrorist?
Why the media would say he "had a swiss passport"? Isn't it more straightforward to say that he was Swiss?

>I think european terrorism is on the rise. Just imagine you hate muslims and you go on a killing spree, the people will think it was a muslim and you can laugh your ass off

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Fucking reddit refugees I swear.

I meant the train guy isn't an intellectual, not the homos you dumbass.

3 days ago I read something about a 22 year old "man" exposing himself and sexually abusing a 35 year old woman @ Munich main station, I knew that second that whenever it's "man", person with x passport, x national, that it would be a rapefugee from now on, the media is so fucking biased, there is no reason to not release ethnic background or immigration / rapefugee status

Gang raping Pakis and over 50% of your muslims want to replace your constitution with the sharia isn't giving your free allowance to spread fear and talk about things you know jackshit about, you britcuck.

Yes, it is almost 24 h since the attack happend and le CRITIC of the LEFTIST MEDIA has to have the full details of the culprit as soon as possible!!

We all got FBI and CIA in whole Europe with their cameras so I bet that our media just hides that from us. The pics are absolutely available and free to share with everyone, if we didn't have such a leftist government.

Fucking fear mongering and scared to shit out of muslim people.

You mexicans shouldn't think that with the refugee crisis, every european man has become innocent as fuck.

Trump better build that wall.

Why so triggered? Did you forget to take your pills?

It is my country and people spread lies and misinformation.

Are you stupid?
Why the fuck would the media give such a vague description as "he had a swiss passport"?
It's exactly as that mudslime who shot faggots in a bar. The only thing we knew is that he was a "US citizen" until his name was released and media went full damage control, just like you're doing.

Also, it's funny you immediately try to appeal to my nationality as an argument point. Don't worry though, in a few hours when the media reluctantly tells us what everyone already knew you will realize how stupid you are.

You are about to be flooded by invaders already on Italian soil. Watch out!

>Swiss guy in charge of understanding jokes

And people talk about the Germans having no sense of humour. A German would have understood.

But somehow you don't care about sandniggers flooding your country.

lmao

one of the injured people is now dead:
nzz.ch/panorama/aktuelle-themen/sieben-verletzte-in-st-gallen-mann-greift-zugpassagiere-an-ld.110821

From what i've heard he douched a girl with lighter fluid, lit it, and then proceeded to stab everybody that tried to help her put the flames out.

Sounds like something a muslim would do...

> It is my country
You seem to be more triggered by the implication that is was a naturalized shitskin of the islamic persuasion than anything else. Get off the internet and enjoy the nice day for a while. We'll find out who did it in due time, until then let the foreigners do what they want. It does not concern us.

victims include a child of six, three women aged 17, 34 and 43 years and a 17 year old and a 50-year-old man and the 27yo male perpetrator. 5 of the 7 in hospital, the 34 yo woman just died, the child is gravely wounded.

perp is from:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appenzell_Ausserrhoden#Demographics

>nobody is talking about it

Then I guess it's not a muslim, it would be all over the news it if it was a muslim

O, and there's a video of it.

>Tat auf Video aufgenommen

Die Tat wurde im Zug auf Video aufgenommen. Darauf ist ersichtlich, wie der mit einem Messer bewaffnete Beschuldigte eine brennbare Flüssigkeit ausschüttete. Durch das Entzünden der Flüssigkeit und durch Messerstiche verletzte er fünf Passagiere.

>swiss man
>still no idea about his identity
Clearly they do know who he is, he is a legal immigrant but they're finding out if he is related to ISIS or if they can find arguments they can come out with to deny he is a terrorist (mental ilness)
>He has a swiss pasport
Then post his name, they don't, because it's 99% chance of a Muhhamad

#banAllSwiss

I think we should consider making the border to Switzerland safe from them and their culture of lighter fluid dousing.

lmao?

Yes, I care. As a swiss citizen I voted for tougher immigration laws in our (half) direct democracy.

Go take your Cheesiah Law somewhere else!

lol, pulling the victim card even though MSM try to cover up these deeds of the cultural enricher cockroaches, when they happen.. can't decide whether you're trolling or not. remember the "3 white males" of San Bernardino and the week-long delay in reporting the Cologne mass sexual assaults?

he is from a 50k population town with 8,000 "foreigners". the police intentionally covering up muslim terrorism will be the last straw.

Can't find anything in Norwegian media about it

I'm getting really fucking tired of liberals defending and protecting niggers/mudslime terrorists. They are NOT a religion of peace, and any of them claiming that islam is not unified would go to muslim hell.

At least we don't have an old hag refugee cheerleader screaming "Wir schaffen das!"

>Just imagine you hate muslims and you go on a killing spree, the people will think it was a muslim and you can laugh your ass off.
That's actually pretty shitty reasoning. Seeing as the media would absolutely buttblasted you for being a non-muslim. In their perspective a non-muslim going batshit is the best thing in the world right now. Case in the point is that little Iranian faggot that shot up Germany who was plastered a right wing nationalist, when in reality he was actually completely fucked up in his brain and was part of some sick community glorifying mass shooters as a whole.

Right now it's actually pretty telling that they haven't released a name yet. Because i can assure you that if it had started with 'Hans' we would've known by now.

But i suppose only time will tell. All this stuff leaks eventually.

youtu.be/UUVPYZd2pmo
>swiss people hate foreigners and are the most racist, white, and christian nation in godless europe.

Well maybe the Germans adapted to terrorist attacks and have to laugh at themselves, because there is nothing much more they can do.

bump

Where is the video. I'd like to see myself, really. Anyone know where it is?

He was a muslim!

BTFO!