Star Trek Thread - Star Trek Thread Edition

Does anyone have a guide that can teach me how to watch this show? I'm not sure I can figure it out all by myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ADx7k3D-zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just watch DS9

was he really just joking?

TNG > DS9

you can watch the OG series if you want, but you can really just start at TNG

>needs guide on how to watch a tv show

Just forget about it. Stick to capeshit.

It's a fucking joke!

>not going ironically into gay clubs, wearing leather and dancing with half naked dudes
Are you insecure about your sexuality?

no it was his blood pressure meds

So in "Starship Mine" Why didn't the terrorist's go to the computer core, or any other room that needed a field diverter?

>Be a closeted fag in the mafia and going to a gay club you know gets shaken down by the mafia for protection money

Vito was a retard t b h

Because their plan was to be picked up by their getaway ship from 10 Forward.

What I want to know is why nobody is in a space station control room monitoring the scan process and potential life signs from the Enterprise.

My BP meds just make me a lil tired and give me mild ED

Darmok and Jalad is unironically the best TNG episode

also I'm currently in the process of watching I, Claudius and it's awesome to see Patrick Stewart as Sejanus
youtube.com/watch?v=7ADx7k3D-zc

I was so excited when I heard they were making a new Star Trek TV series. Then I saw the captain was a black women, and I quickly became disappointed.

It's not that I won't watch. I will. It's just I know a White Male Actor would have been a better actor.

I don't agree with you, but I'm just glad you didn't say the pleb response
>muh Inner Light

press play
observe actions and conversations between characters
extrapolate meaning from the plot

Since most Star Treks episodic and not serial, you can just pick whatever episodes you like from an episode guide.

Why did the mafia believe the guy who saw Vito in the club? Couldn't he just have said "I wasn't there, what are you talking about?" or something?

It was his word against Vito's.

Because Finn saw him blowing a guy and it was all tumbling down

It would have never happened if Finn wasn't pissing in there like a racehorse