PHELPS and LEONIDAS

Michael Phelps beat the Olypmic record that was previously held for 2130 years by Leonidas of Rhodes.

Does it trigger the subhumans here on Sup Forums that a fucking white male beat the over 2100 year olympic record that was held by another fucking white male?

I am surprised the amerifats havent been bragging more about this tbfrank

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/11/sport/michael-phelps-ryan-lochte-swimming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>swimming

Holy shit Phelps is jacked.

We are being exhausted on all fronts by the corruption of Hillary.

We barley have time to hate the niggers anymore.

Meme magic is real threads and raids? Not to be found.

Maybe its KEKS will that we delve so hard, or maybe its a jewish moloch trick to seperate us from our previous acquisition of meme magic.

I STILL BELIEVE

Golly, that's really neat. I didn't know they had stopwatches that precise 2130 years ago.

Swimming is the whitest sport if you exclude empire building.

it's not a time record, it's # of individual titles

Smoke weed everyday

King Leonidas of Sparta (whose statue is in the OP image) and Leonidas of Rhodes were two different people. I'm not sure why you put that image together in light of that fact.

Also, as an American, I'll clear up the mystery regarding the following statement:
>I am surprised the amerifats havent been bragging more about this tbfrank
with just a single meme arrow:

>swimming

That's why.

It's not because of swimming. It's because Americans aren't able to know history. Most of them can't even probably name 3 supreme court justices from today much less some olympic champ 2000 years ago.

> swimming

Its a bunch of events that are only slightly different. So he racks up medals.

Compare track: 400 m vs 800 m vs 10000 m. All of those events need completely different athletes. Then compare 100 m vs 200 m butterfly. Its a retarded sport and should have half the events cut out

That's the thing, Swimming is a very real sport but the event differences in physicality required are way smaller.

There really isn't anybody whose the 100m sprint champion whose going to also be the best in the world at marathons.

This is true. But not even any other swimmer is anywhere close to Phelps.

i dont think any claims of athletic achievements before the modern era are considered credible. nobody had a stop watch

Greece back then wasn't white. OP BTFO how can he even recover?

WE WUZ HOPLITES N SHEET

>i've never swam high level the posts

*roided up

FTFY

You don't need a stopwatch usually to tell who won a race unless it's a total photo finish.

>white
Ohh come the fuck on JUST FUCKING LOOK AT HIM! He's clearly Romanian

Americans don't have to know anything about history. We have been having this shit shoved down our throats for the last two days in multiple articles. For example, here's one from CNN that mentions the achievements of Leonidas of Rhodes and Michael Phelps' place in history now:

cnn.com/2016/08/11/sport/michael-phelps-ryan-lochte-swimming/

That's just one CNN article. There were countless articles shilled at us from countless sources about precisely this record-breaking moment. Americans were given all the context and history they needed in order to 'understand' the moment in history. And yet, despite this, we still don't give a shit. Despite how hard the media tries to get us to care, we really don't give a fuck in general.

And part of that has to do with our disrespect for swimming. Trust me, if Michael Phelps had been an Olympic weightlifter, we might have given a shit. But swimming? The 'sport' that gives out a thousand medals and has a thousand different events for no god-damned reason? Nope, no one in the US gives a fuck about swimming. You might as well try to make us give a shit about soccer too. Either one would be an exercise in futility.

keep dreaming you filthy gypsy

why germanic are so stupid?
thread reported, OP you need a brain

No I think it's just because no one gives a fuck about the olympics. Unless you're some faggot nu-male Swede or Dane that likes to watch fucking ping-pong.

Olympics are gay.

I will fucking cut you you flithy nigger, just dare talk shit about me or my brother Phelps again and i will fuck you up, go get skin cancer and pray to Mecca

Yeah swimming is really crammed down our throat. Hopefully it goes away without Phelps.

Weighlighting was so hard to find this year and the coverage is OMG phelps is cupping?!

I hope one day we get to the point where olympics is much easier to watch. If i am interested in a random event i have to search for it for 20 mins

leonidas was black you racist history stealing honkey motherfucker

Americans will read such articles and their brain will filter out any meaningful history within minutes.

Michael Phelps is one of the most popular athletes in America. He is worth like a trillion dollars from endorsements. So don't tell me Americans don't care about him because he swims. He even hosted SNL he's such a big star.

How does it feel shitting your pants while in wallmart?

Bruce Jenner is STILL riding on Olympic glory for like 100 years ago. Americans care about Olympics and we remember Olympic champions like Jesse Owens or Carl Lewis forever. But actual world history no.

>greek
>white

No one gave a shit about Brice Jenner recently until he was linked with Kardasians

kek

Truth. At this point, I'd rather watch fucking pole vaulting than read/listen to another story about swimming or Phelps' cupping. How the fuck did cupping become a national news story, is the media serious with this shit?

The media cares about Phelps. So do corporate sponsors. But no real, red-blooded American male gives a fuck. Guaranteed.

The point is that the minute he popped up again, he immediately could tap right back into it. That is how lasting that Olympic glory is. You can tap back into it decades later and still get some respect even while associated with trash. At least until you push it a little too far.

Why would corporate sponsors pay him to endorse their products to the tune of tens of millions if nobody cared about him? Doesn't make any sense.

Just because you have muscle doesn't necessarily mean roids dude, go lift some weights.

Phelps is definitely on roids, I can tell by some of the muscles and seeing quite some roiders in my life

>It needs 2130 years for Germanics with plenty usage of performance-enhancing steroids to break a record which was hold by Mediterraneans
Wew really makes you think

Like I said:

>But no real, red-blooded American male gives a fuck. Guaranteed.

That leaves plenty of nu-males, hipsters, women, and other assortments of faggots who give a fuck about Phelps. You're not going to find Americans on Sup Forums giving much of a shit though, so don't be surprised when you don't find Americans bragging here. Real, red-blooded heartland Americans don't give a fuck.

Lmao you're an idiot the dudes been swimming everyday for probably at least 18 years and 16 of which he's had professionals give him a perfect diet and supplement plan. The dudes not even that big he's just cut.

>t. /fit/ echo chamber

Winter sports are the whitest sports.

> he thinks there are natty olympians

Fit isn't this retarded unless they are trolling, that body is perfectly achievable without roids.

REEEEEEEEEE

Greece now isn't white.
Back then it sure was.
Same as how canada wasn't chinese 300 years ago.

>/fit/ isn't this retarded

lance armstrong wasnt "that big " either. still hormonized. Getting phelp's physique being lean while holding that mass WHILE swimming 8 hours a day is not natural. He is pumped rather than being flat, you don't really know what you are talking about at all.

you can't even get into the Olympics as a natty unless it is curling or some other new b.s. sport that doesn't require physical prowess.

I don't know, I think most Americans see Phelps as a pretty badass dominant alpha kind of athlete.

>we barley have time
>we barley
>barley

Leonidas won gold medals in all sorts of disciplines.
ALL SORTS.
Phelps just swims.

shut the fuck up dumbass, Greeks were always the same. Read some fucking history. Herodot described Greeks as between white and brown, just liek today. Nordicists are the equivalent of WE WUZ KANKZ. Pathetic white trash. Leave Greek history alone, Hans.

i can assure you the vast majority is white friendo.

Back then we wuz mediterraneans.
The entire ethnicity of that region was fucked by arabs and mongols.
Arabs are semites that bred with niggers, turks are mongols that bred with arabs and every country there was raped by them.
Egypt was white, until the shitskins took over and now their biggest export isn't pyramids or culture anymore but squatting in rundown buildings.

None of the cultures squatting in that area today could replicate the deeds of the people they claim to be comming from.

When germany will be 90% turk and muslim in 50 years people will also claim that muslims invented the car, because BMW is from a muslim country.

There is no corelation.

stop it, he's right. Don't fall for this shit.

>Fit
Good one, /Pol.

shut up faggot, Greeks always were MED and still are.

Herodot describes them as between white and tanned. Even a white person gets a tan if they go into the sun.
Greeks were not the turk rape babies they are today.
The entire medditeranean was white european until they got all multicultural.

You are the bluepilled goy here who thinks he's smart because he can hardly replicate the lies he was told in elementary school.

>pretty boy pothead swimmer
>badass dominant alpha

You're going to have to try harder, user.

Actually you disgusting subhuman shitskin, leonidas was famous for races, both sprint distance and endurance distance.

>citations needed

>a population's gene pool never changes
You are really fucking retarded.
Asia minor was a hotbed of arab and mongol activity for the last 1500 years. Everyone got their share of enrichement.

Germany wont be white anymore in 40 years and we will have cucks like you claiming germany was always brown.

You really lack the brain capacity to even realize what you are talking about here.

Famous for =/= He only did that and only that.
Remove yourself from the gene pool ahmed.

I'm a crossboarder faggot v/pol/fit

just because we're olive skinned doesn't mean we're niggers my friend hans.

>2016
>projecting

Let's not forget he also has a dash of Down syndrome.

> WE WUZ GREEKS AND SHIEET
Sup Forums shown ancient greek pottery depicting almost exclusively men and women with dark hair
> we are just depigmented greeks. we just got whiter and whiter because white is superior
> wait no actually greeks have always been white until they were raped by turks

I don't think Phelps' image is as a pretty boy at all. I think most people see him as a very dominant badass. He has an aura of dominance around him. I simply disagree with you on what his image is. I know how people around me talk about him and they are not hipsters or nu-males or any of that.

Some athletes are so dominating they even make a previously pussy sport seem cool. Tiger Woods did that for golf back when he was his old self.

Seeing as thats the only reason he's even known and the disciplines he achieved the record in, its more relevant than your autistic nigger rage at how ancient peoples who would probably not be able to compete even at a similar level by todays standards eere able to more evenly partake in various Olympic disciplines.

Go suckle at mama Merkel's teets.

I'm sure they were all achieved in similar swimming competitions...

Here's one of your Olympic athletes. Be honest, would you consider that white?

As an American of Anglo ancestry, I clearly don't consider that white. I'm not trying to be insulting. I'm not saying Greeks behave like 3rd world scum or anything. But you guys seem to clearly be a different race.

You're basically very similar to Latinos. And you guys are very religious and seem to have a good work ethic, like many Latinos do as well. That's cool bro. There's nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. You don't have to be white. I don't know why you guys insist on it so much.

Check out Peaty.
He is demigod form.

lance armstrong should be all the anyone not completely blue pilled should need. He roided all those years and they never caught him on a test.

Do you know how many people train for the Olympics?
Do you know how much of an advantage drugs give?
Do you know that enough people do drugs and get away with it that it is impossible for a natty to compete?
Do you know that Phelps is head and shoulders better than his roiding peers?

But yeah sure he is full natty, just like Lance Armstrong was, just like Usain Bolt is, good goy believing the natural athlete meme.

When 8th place is using, when 20th place is using and when people not even in the olympics are using you can be damn sure number 1 is using.

pretty boy? He has a fucked up jaw/ dental system and is objectively below average facially, he has grown a beard now to mask the jaw issues but still. Dude is a famous millionaire and still fucked busted 3/10 trannies publicly.

>Fit isn't this retarded
These are the people you are arguing with every day

He's got god tier chest his arms are pretty great too. I dont care for his ab insertions though.

He isn't typical ottermode, that's for sure.

What exactly is going on with his jaw anyway?

prognathism i think

Is it true that 13% of all americans can't swim?

OP you know that Leonidas of Rhodes isn't Leonidas from the battle of the Thermopylae?
Leonidas of Rhodes was an Olympic runner

wow, he did the marginally different variation of the thing!

swimming should not have half the events it does.

It looks like he has a hernia or something

I would say it is the growth hormone but no, it's just he's always been an ugly motherfucker.

I wouldn't even begin to know how to verify that statistic.

I can swim, that's all I know. If you're an American and you can't swim, you're probably a shitskin tbqfhm8.

God-tier aesthetics.

that jaw shape is one of the worst you can have, lucky for him he has a strong chin, that jaw+weak chin = suicide

yeah and realistically we should not have weight categories in any fighting sports.
Do we give a special medal to the long jumpers over 135kg?
You are either the big bad 6'6" motherfucker who can knock someones shit off or you are a pussy 5'2" china man who has no place in a fighting sport, same for weightlifting.

yeah i was referring to your nigger population

>german humor

This made me laugh. But Leonidas has golds for running. Granted, they ran with armor on, but it's not like he had to battle lions or something.

Yeah same as how Germany isn't white anymore

If you think that anything at this level is natural today than you are the definition of bluepill. And yes, I lift.

Call me a retard but I tought that Macedonia ceased to exists somewhere 200 bc.

>leonidas was too bust swimming like phelps to protect his land

SAD

everyone athlete in the olympics was naked you fucking idiot.

Didn't they run naked?

oops i meant every athlete

Leonidas wasn't on roids though tbf so I dunno if any modern Olympian really counts as being the old guys

Hey Niko, you forgot my post mate: