Why don't Americans know how to dress themselves?

USA has multiple fashion capitals of the world in NYC and LA and still, you can't walk down the street without finding cluelessly dressed retards

polos with cargo shirts and big ass Nike shoes... oversized american football jerseys and jeans that go beyond their shoes. THIS is what is normal. i'm not even going to bring up what the mexicans/blacks wear

On top of this, Burgers think it's gay when a man is wearing clothes that contrast properly or fit correctly.

Why does a country with such a great work ethic, innovation and trend setting record, give no shits about how they dress?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_on_bullfighting_in_Catalonia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

those saggy pants are t conceal their self-shitting

American: LOL Faggots I can't be half-assed to spend that much time shopping or figuring out my outfits

>Andrea Pirlo tells you to fuck off with how little effort it takes to dress presentably.

Because fashion is, for most, a learned and not inherit skill.
Most men simply don't bother learning it.

American approach to classy: Fedora, cuckold fetish, pony fetish

>Spanish approach to classy

since fashion is a cultural as well as societal norm, you learn it from the people around you. so when you're surrounded by burgers wearing cargo shorts and sandals in October, yeah, youre fucked.

when you search average american women, Google proves my point

>kek

No one cares. Leave it to Spain to try and make bants about the way a country dresses, like some effeminate metrosexual quasi-european.

I walked streets of Drezno. Please don't talk about fashion, Germany.

Tights are for women, master race.

>Be USA
>Average woman is obese and dresses like shit
>Fuck you metrosexual!!!!

Bump

dressing well is degenerate and for fagots
t. Sup Forums

Why? literally the opposite is true

Was at a pool party in Vegas when a bunch of euros rolled. They acted and dressed like gay men in the closet. Effeminate behavior, dancing in speedos, and tons of bro hugging.

Is this normal for all Europeans? Most of the Americans were visibly uncomfortable at 5'7 manlets gyrating and drinking colorful cocktails.

However they managed to persuade a Persian chick to get topless and dance with them.

Pls respond

cute

Well it's no secret we're a lot better with women as a whole so the Persian thing doesn't surprise me.

We wear smaller bathing suits because we have much more confidence than Burgers and because , when you're going to the fucking beach, you shouldn't be wearing fuckign cargo shorts Burgerman

Also it's common for women to go topless at the beach/pool, whatever, its all for some good banter. our women dont wear one pieces like Burger women.

I can't hear you through your gay Spanish lisp.

You can easily tell they like garbage rap. It's usually those types of people who wear baggy clothes

Why don't Spaniards dress like matadors?

Spain has multiple bullfighting capitals of the world in Barcelona and Madrid and still, you can't walk down the street without finding some cluelessly dressed retards

white thawbs on the men, hijabs on the women. THIS is what is normal. i'm not even going to bring up what the moors/blacks wear

Why does a country with such a great work ethic, innovation and trend setting record, give no shits about how they dress?

Baggy clothes makes you look bigger than you are.

>why do different cultures/subcultures/societies dress differently to me?

would you rather everyone in the world dressed your way, you disgusting globalist kike?

What about the gyrating and bro hugging. Not homophobic but that shit was extremely fucking gay.

I guess we were just too busy with landing on the moon repeatedly over the last century.
When are you going to leave Earth's atmosphere Spain?

in Madrid we have like 50 total black people and very few muslims

Cuckelona I can't speak for

btw the look on the face of hot Spanish girl in the back says it all

it's entirely possible they were in fact gay

did you get what country they were from?

hugging your bros when you're drunk is not unheard of btw

Sometimes their makeup/hair/dress is so weird that I wonder if they would even look normal if they had a "euro" style or if they'd still look like a different race.

>in Madrid we have like 50 total black people and very few muslims
>trying to damage control

There's hundreds of thousands of gypsies and south americans in madrid

Track suit is the white man's toga
Get with the times

And 3 million mestizos

If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

this is true we have a panchito problem

>Track suit is the white man's toga
kek

that's just not correct user

Igor is right here.

Americans are lazy with regard to everything. They don't care enough that they look bad.

You fuckin tell them, Ausbro

>be at beach
>vote after you've been at the beach all day
What's the issue?

that's at a surf club tho

More like, "I don't give a fuck what a dude thinks of my (((fashion))) because I'm not a faggot."

Being a faggot won't get you laid. I see no point to fashion other than trying to get laid or to increase your ego and draw attention to yourself (like a bitch). I am secure in my personality and good looking, so I could wear pajamas everyday and if I wanted and still get laid.

Comfort/Utility > Style

>average woman is 160cm
>country to come up with the 6ft meme
american women must be such garbage, i feel sorry for you burgers

FYI, no more bullfighting in Barcelona:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_on_bullfighting_in_Catalonia

Unkempt hair, wrinkled shirt, pedo glasses.

Real stylish there, EuroMexican.

a mexicoon and a wigger and a goo gobbler
pic looks to be circa 1992

op is a faggot and i wear a tailored suit everyday

Americans dont know shit about style.

Pic related, street fashion from Helsinki. This is what a real man looks like :D

He's Italian but nice try.

AHAHAHHA at your Burger friend justifying the 40 year old virgin look above.

The best on Sup Forums is when a point is made about a country and that country then comes in and proves that point

this post has won

Burger of the Year award.

Another example of haute couture from Helsinki, the most fashionable city in North Europe

>2016
>not wearing a cape over a t shirt
this is why you're still a virgin

You all should take notes from the fashionistas at www.hel-looks.com

cool lad, what's the hat about? Is it from India or Marokko?

An exclusive custom tie dye outfit. Tres chic!

ITT: waiter feeling frustrated with his tourism industry job

>oh man, oh no, oh ho ho, ahaha, look at the top of his head.

It's ubiquitous and intergalactic

I looked at his head and imagined he lifts cars with the power of his mind. Then I noticed he has pasta dripping from his shorts.

Prove me wrong.

This whole thread has proved my point so far... and as always, OP is a faggot.

Why?

EVERYBODY STOP.

Check with user before dressing yourself.
Everyone must conform.
This is not a retarded thread AT ALL.

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES OF THE DAY.

caring about fashion is for faggots

90% of the time cargo shorts or jeans and a t-shirt will suffice, if you have to be classy then khakis and a polo. All of this can be bought for under $200 at any Walmart.

Give me one (1) reason why people should be any different.

Let me remind you OP that those are the same people who think flipping tea crates into sea is an act of freedom.

>Helsinki

>le cargo shorts arent fashionable meme

fuck off, that shit was being pushed by the gays and queers of BUZZFEED, because of how masculine and meninist cargo shorts look. they are one of the manliest things to wear in summer instead of the thight skinny ultrashort feminized sissy jeansthey are trying to make us wear

>Wakes up and dresses
>looks up in the mirror
>Ah man. I'm sexy as hell, today I'll conquer as many men as I please!

Where are her eyebrows?

Anzu?

Are these black ops 3 characters?

¿sabes de lo que eres verdaderamente estúpido?

>that pic
americans are retarded if they would spend that much money to look like that guy. You can get all the pieces for less than 100€ and it would probably look better than they look on him

it's meant to be a joke, all of that can be found at a walmart for $50 or a tjmaxx for $25

The over sized stuff is the nigger/cholo wear.

For the cargo shorts with polos, they just want to be comfy. They aren't dressed to impress.

White trash are the same as niggers, They are literally actual niggers with white skin.

It's a meme you dip.

no, actually, thats exactly what an american would wear to impress. a polo and cargo shorts.

you wear sports clothes to be comfy... this is somethign i dont take issue to

The crapper look is not that bad.
Recently walked around the center of sofia and my god I saw the hipsters.
Gay pants
Gay t shirt
Gay beard.
(optionally) Gay backpack.

A group of them, like clones.
I couldn't take my eyes of them it was bigger faggotry than the emos and that's an achievement.

pagafantas

>no horse
>no bow
>no horseback archery

not finnish

t. a retarded spaniard who doesn't actually know anything about america

He can't keep getting away with it !

No, that is what my uncles do when we meet up for a small family gather at one of my uncles houses on the weekend. Some non-formal gather in which they throw on comfortable clothes like cargo shorts and a polo.

If they wanted to be more formal they would wear slacks.

I live in texas and there has been a heat advisory all week since its been 95 wth a feels like of 105(40.5C). So i don't think i've worn more than a wifebeater and short gym shorts all week

>Why does a country with such a great work ethic, innovation

You answered your own question.

An intelligent, hard working human being only cares about what is practical and comfortable. Comfy, cool cargo shorts that carry his wallet keys and phone without being in tight jean pockets and let his legs breathe. Slightly loose fitting t shirt, just enough to cover up but still let your skin breathe.

Only unintelligent people sacrifice their comfortability for subjective fashion just so that random strangers have something to look at.

Intelligent people ask themselves "why am I doing the thing that I am doing" and the answer when it comes to being overly dressed is "I'm doing this because I have a shallow personality and want other people to think I'm important"

Its the same reason low IQ nigger hood rats spend money on their nails and weaves instead of their children. Vain and unintelligent.

Americans dress like they have better things to do than entertain you.

absolutely fucking this, while they are lacking in apparel appearance the contrast is essential

>What's the issue?
Nothing vote in comfort

EURO KEKS BTFO

i wouldn't laugh at that dude not even from your chair in mommy's basement he's obviously has the power cosmic in his brain and he could sense you laughing at him and wipe your existence in a moment

>her

It's a leftover from the metrosexual hype, that was indeed degenerate as fuck

this is my look for the fall

>why do people treat me differently

Fashion is ran by faggots for faggots. If you're that obsessed with people's clothes that must make you a faggot too.

Vanity is pathetic and your values are nothing but vanity.

This is the gayest shit I have ever seen.

>pony fetish
My nigga

one thing about Americans that I can't figure out is why Americans think that shitting themselves in public is perfectly acceptable

is it the capitalist "go-getter" life-style that makes it too costly to go to use a public toilet?

in most civilizations the act of public defecation is frowned upon - but not in America

"time is money" they say

I've spoken to 9 Americans that I know and all of them compare it to the way the French reject bathing & deodorant
"it's a little smelly but it isn't unhygienic" actual quote from my uncle who is from America

my goal isn't to offend but to learn about the wide spread acceptance of this phenomena

I like how a glorified spice 3000 miles from us tells us what WE do

it's called cultural marxism

This is a meme right guys

This isnt actually common there right

> be Spain
> be unemployed