What exactly was it about Ted Cruz that was so creepy and weird? I could never quite put my finger on it

What exactly was it about Ted Cruz that was so creepy and weird? I could never quite put my finger on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yq3r0gKR0-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There was something unsettling about his behaviour, probably a lack of humanity scuppers his attempts to appear like people

He looked like a pedophile and his daughters acted in ways that molested children would act

I don't even remember his daughters.

He always struck me as the king of guy in the mafia family who stays clean so he can go into politics.

Everything he said sounded unnatural, forced and deliberate. Like he was carefully controlling his facial expression, the tone of his voice, and choosing each and every word with great deliberation.

kind of guy

White Hispanics have been pushed too far and have been pushed to autism

Imagine having your once proud spanish descent and having the once proud word "Hispanic" being reduced to a bunch of mixed race injuns.

Imagine being the white guy with the last name "Cruz" and retards goes "OH MAI GAWD ARE U MEXICAN?!!! Y R U WHITE??!!!"

Nothing was natural about him. He literally speaks with actor like pauses in real conversation for effect. Combine this with a smug sense of entitlement with no accomplishment, a rat face, and a creepy obsession with children related things you have what comes off as a pedo rapist. Hillary is the cold bitch who will ignore you being raped on the street and maybe defend the rapist in court, Ted would either get aroused or participate

And Trump would save you.

He looks like everybody and nobody.
You know how it's almost trivial to find people that look like Ted Cruz?
That's exactly why he's so weird, you feel like you've seen him before but you can't for the life of you figure out where and it's because he has such a weird yet generic face.

>And Trump would save you.
No he wouldn't he'd laugh and go on his merry way.

DAHNLD

he just creeped me out because he was so feminine plus he tried to act all christian and homely but it seemed fake as fuck like as if the second that camera goes off he's going to smoke some crack and mercilessly beat his wife and children

If you wanna see the roots of it, look up his father and his involvement in shady CIA shit with the Bush family.
Bay of Pigs, Watergate even JFK.

Cruz's dad is Cuban

His voice.

His face.

The fact that he was Canadian.

youtube.com/watch?v=yq3r0gKR0-Y

The beady eyes and weird penis-like chin.

>What exactly was it
girly lips, cheeks, eyes.
satanic nose

hey dahnald why don't ya come down to Dealey Plaza

Nanomachines son

Eyes tilded outwards.

Just your average Canadian.

>Everything he said sounded unnatural, forced and deliberate

combine evangelical christian with politician and you're pretty close to the lowest form of life possible. if he was a lawyer too then he hit the trifecta, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

All those delegates.

Just dangling in front of him. Tantalizing him.

He could almost reach out and touch one, to feel its soft texture. But whenever he got close, they faded away, like dust in the wind.

But Ted hasn't forgotten. The priesthood is still rising. And one day, he'll be back. Back to take what's his and run a true conservative campaign for the presidency. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but President Trump better watch out.

Because from now on he'll have to look over his shoulder. And even if nothing's there, he'll hear it

>Dahnald...
>The delegates....

Everyone's covering his looks. I just thought that the religion that his pops followed and the fact that they believed Cruz was the second coming is a lot more creepier than his face. It perfectly explains why he seems so entitled. Textbook antagonist type shit, like life is reflecting art

This.

How did this silly DAHNALD meme even begin

DAHNALD MY DELEGATES

"the priesthood is rising" and Ted Cruz being "the anointed king" according to a cult is disturbing as fuck and to think he won about 4th place is eerie

Also how he did ANYTHING it would take to win, to the point of lying, cheating, and stealing, and how he's always been like that to the point of the mickey mouse watch incident.

Dahnald, you're a sniveling coward. Stay away from my delegates

his wife

He was.

>the second that camera goes off he's going to smoke some crack and mercilessly beat his wife and children

the way his own children would recoil in disgust and horror from him like they were afraid disturbed me, as well as how Heidi attempted to kill herself to get away from him that one time

DAHNALD is an awesome name
DAHNALD DRUMPF

*muffled delegates in the distance*
/R/ING GIF OF TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU CRUZ GIF

In aesthetics the uncanny valley is the hypothesis that human replicas that appear almost but not exactly like real human beings elicits feelings of eeriness and revulsion among some observers.[2] Valley denotes a dip in the human observer's affinity for the replica, a relation that otherwise increases with the replica's human likeness.[3] Examples can be found in robotics and 3D computer animation among others.